Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Beefy here’s a dare for ye

Buy a pair of size 10 jeans ( not Asda which are massively oversized) and let’s see you put them on. River island ones they are a true 10 which I am …come on let us see 👀
River island or primark size 10 ….. would LOVE to see her try get even one of her legs in … she wouldn’t even get an arm in one of the legs

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_2557.jpeg Size 10 😭😭😭😭😭
Seriously you are so so damaging to young girls watching you!!! That’s arse and legs no chance a size 10 getting over them! Dangerous woman you are Martha
Even your waist and arms are filling oot
She’s zero ZERO definition to her body. Her arms aren’t even a size 10. Honestly woman own your size. It’s clear as day you hate it Vav because you’re not honest about it.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
The lies can’t help but spill out of her evil beady eyed face.

If I was struggling to sleep the first think I’d be ditching is energy drinks but the girl doesn’t have 2 brain cells to rub together clearly.
She’s prob struggling to sleep cause she needs blinds. Vav you mink if you want to get something get blinds hun. Mind you its just a rented gaff and your just paying someone else mortgage. Oh that’s right your landlord has no mortgage so you are just lining there pockets. So maybe that’s why you’re waking up hun.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
So there's a new BPerfect blusher out this morning ..Emma Kearney The Cheek Exclusive shade ..Coral pink blush with shimmer reflect apparently ! Wonder when the bold Steph is releasing hers . Someone beat you to it Steph but then again yours is soooo unique guyzzzzzz
I just saw that! So vag is getting excited over absolutely buggar all? 😂

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Video from her story yesterday also found it interesting and said it’s all pretty obvious and in plain sight that it’s for charity how’s that then as their is no mentioned of it on any of your post or the actually poster on eventbrite and Bradley commented well before you did it was for charity so it’s not pretty obvious Steph. 🙄
View attachment ed7e3ac3-c960-40dd-b93a-996c1086ab13.mp4