Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Noseybrute

May 17, 2024
Scotland
I wouldn’t know if I have ever seen a child stimming or if I did in the future. I hate to sound ignorant but I’m not really sure what stimming is or how I’d know the child was doing it…….sorry if I’ve offended anyone that wasn’t the intention. X
My son flaps his arms, makes a noise like a moan, spins in circles, sometimes claps. I can honestly say iv never noticed a child stimming, the only time I remember is at a zoo a child having a wee melt down, obviously struggling, and a lady giving the mum looks and making comments, to which I made comments back to the rude lady 🙈 my son was a baby then so had no experience of autism yet but it was very obvious he was struggling and overwhelmed. Probably something Vav would have done pre M (the rude one)

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And cutting a pork pie then an apple with the same knife 🤢🤢🤮🤮 also Steph you left the comments up because your engagement is crap and I think it’s you who needs educated you have been involved in autism for a couple of years plenty others it’s been a lot long and anyone who takes advice from you someone who holds your child back must be off their head.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
My son flaps his arms, makes a noise like a moan, spins in circles, sometimes claps. I can honestly say iv never noticed a child stimming, the only time I remember is at a zoo a child having a wee melt down, obviously struggling, and a lady giving the mum looks and making comments, to which I made comments back to the rude lady 🙈 my son was a baby then so had no experience of autism yet but it was very obvious he was struggling and overwhelmed. Probably something Vav would have done pre M (the rude one)
Absolutely she would of when lily was little she used to complain about “naughty children” even though it was in the community centre where her mum goes and the children clearly had learning struggles but if anyone said or went near lily back then she was a typical judgy mum.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Happy Dance GIF by benjamin lemoine
This is all I see when I look at beefy at the moment 😭 she could chew an apple through a letter box with them nashers

Mar 12, 2024
glasgow
And cutting a pork pie then an apple with the same knife 🤢🤢🤮🤮 also Steph you left the comments up because your engagement is crap and I think it’s you who needs educated you have been involved in autism for a couple of years plenty others it’s been a lot long and anyone who takes advice from you someone who holds your child back must be off their head.

I thought that too !! Cutting the apple and there was pork pie all over the knife 🤢

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Morning all😘. Was a wee bit invested over on her pals thread, lots of skullduggery afoot, been wild but back to the good yins now and all seems settled.
Anyhoo, see the Beefy one is not so subtly trying to set her lobotomised devotees on to others.
She can't stand alone? Oh purlease!! 😂😂.
Think she honestly thinks she is a voice for social change. She is a crackpot saleswumman who should stick to rinsing the needy. Greta Thunberg can retire now. There's a new sheriff in town.