Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Probably trying to get a VIP invite to Ocean Beach, thinking that she's made it, hanging about with twenty somethings. The Baleriac botherer Linekar wouldn't bother her. She's safe, too old.😂 😂
Golden Girls Dancing GIF by TV Land

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So Danielle is moving back up to Aberdeen wonder how much Steph with do with her now she is back in Aberdeen Danielle knows people who absolutely hate vav so let’s hope she stays well clear and I hope she gets invited to lots of things that will just anger Steph even more.
I watch her videos I do like her. I thought she just bought a house in Edin?

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
View attachment v0f044gc0000cp6uh67og65sf7b484b0.mp4
Oh bestie Brendan was at girls aloud so is that why beefy is now jumping on the bandwagon 🤣🤣 she morphs into other people’s personalities because she is one boring sad t.
She truly is a vapid vessel. She is not an influencer but the influenced. She is so beige and bland. Even when she tries to act all hard and gangsta, she's like Vanilla slice instead of Tupac.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I'm just catching up, but she said on her packed lunch video this morning "aw people see max and not his disability" THATS A GOOD THING. She wants everyone to treat him different, give her sympathy and feel sorry for her because he has autism.
To not see max and only his disability is discrimination Steph ffs