Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
She will be putting that donation down as a business expense. My husband donated to our friend who was doing a sleepout for a homeless charity. When his new accountant was going over all his bank statements he told him he could put that Down as a business expense 🤷‍♀️my husband said no as he donated because it meant something to him. Dont know if I'd have said no to that jk 🤣 my man is a soft hearted wee arse and he isn't the type of person to give for any sort of recognition.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She will be putting that donation down as a business expense. My husband donated to our friend who was doing a sleepout for a homeless charity. When his new accountant was going over all his bank statements he told him he could put that Down as a business expense 🤷‍♀️my husband said no as he donated because it meant something to him. Dont know if I'd have said no to that jk 🤣 my man is a soft hearted wee arse and he isn't the type of person to give for any sort of recognition.
Your husband sounds a nice man Steph is just doing it to show off.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
IMG_1932.jpeg
Of course Steph is top donator wouldn’t expect any less she always has to throw money at things to make her look like she is this nice person when really she is anything but she really thinks she is something I hope the little girl gets the adaptions she deserve but vav isn’t doing it for that reason it’s to make herself look superior to everyone else.
Exactly!
Starting with ‘if any videos comes on your fyp I hope it’s this’. Why yours? Why not hope it’s the families own pleas for help? Telling their story? That’s because you want to cash in on their misfortune and be seen to be a Good Samaritan. She genuinely thinks people are buttoned up the back, some of her huns are!!
She can claim charity donations on expenses.
She wants adoration for her donation otherwise she would have donated when she first came across the family.
She would have done it anonymously.
This is about Steph and how she feels, how it makes her look and what people will think of her. Not the family.
She wouldn’t want to take any focus off them if it was really for them.
‘Hi guys, I am going to keep this really short as I don’t want the focus on me but this family that I feel strongly about who needs help. Please head over to…. And watch their videos, help their views and if you can, please donate/share their story’.
*donates anonymously*

But no!!!
She’s got her followers tagging bbc/DIYSOS!!
It’s the fing Steph show.
She’s an absolutely abhorrent, narcissistic, grief tourist. Finds someone in pain, inserts herself for attention and will leave once she’s filled whatever void she was looking to fill(self adoration/gloating), until it’s time to seek out the next persons hardship to take pleasure from.
Self gratification, always.
She gives me the shivers.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Exactly!
Starting with ‘if any videos comes on your fyp I hope it’s this’. Why yours? Why not hope it’s the families own pleas for help? Telling their story? That’s because you want to cash in on their misfortune and be seen to be a Good Samaritan. She genuinely thinks people are buttoned up the back, some of her huns are!!
She can claim charity donations on expenses.
She wants adoration for her donation otherwise she would have donated when she first came across the family.
She would have done it anonymously.
This is about Steph and how she feels, how it makes her look and what people will think of her. Not the family.
She wouldn’t want to take any focus off them if it was really for them.
‘Hi guys, I am going to keep this really short as I don’t want the focus on me but this family that I feel strongly about who needs help. Please head over to…. And watch their videos, help their views and if you can, please donate/share their story’.
*donates anonymously*

But no!!!
She’s got her followers tagging bbc/DIYSOS!!
It’s the fing Steph show.
She’s an absolutely abhorrent, narcissistic, grief tourist. Finds someone in pain, inserts herself for attention and will leave once she’s filled whatever void she was looking to fill(self adoration/gloating), until it’s time to seek out the next persons hardship to take pleasure from.
Self gratification, always.
She gives me the shivers.
Absolutely spot on she could have directed people to the families post but no she has had all the comments on her page earning her money she absolutely has no shame.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’ve heard that also from former nurse’s on the ward c was on, they also had suspicions of the charity money for friends of anchor aswell.

I remember one person said how awful Steph spoke to the nurses on the ward thinking c was the only patient that needed looked after barking orders at people.
Yes same i know someone who works there and I they said the same that the whole hospital was speaking about Steph and it was for all the wrong reasons.

May 13, 2024
scotland
Me and Hannah follow each other and I’ve been part of a live she was on, she’s got her head screwed on and her priorities straight. She’ll not give Steph the adoration she’s looking for! Her only goal is to make the life her daughter lives the best she can, and to raise awareness so vavs barked up the wrong tree there. I’ve just looked at her go fund me and I’ll make a donation. If Steph had the pull she really believes she does with her merry band of twats Hannah’s target would be smashed out the park! Surely to do every single one of them could afford a £1 🙄 she’s an utter t

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Me and Hannah follow each other and I’ve been part of a live she was on, she’s got her head screwed on and her priorities straight. She’ll not give Steph the adoration she’s looking for! Her only goal is to make the life her daughter lives the best she can, and to raise awareness so vavs barked up the wrong tree there. I’ve just looked at her go fund me and I’ll make a donation. If Steph had the pull she really believes she does with her merry band of twats Hannah’s target would be smashed out the park! Surely to do every single one of them could afford a £1 🙄 she’s an utter t
Noticed Hannah and Hannah’s mum have both commented but I agree Steph’s 1000 pounds is 90% of the money they have raised, Steph has 438,000 followers so like you said it should be well outside the park if all her followers or even half that amount donated it’s clear to see her followers are either bought or hate watching and she knows it, 200 odd comments and 5,000 likes ain’t mathing.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
A lot of Vavs followers are paid for bots. She won’t ever get the views and interactions she wants because it’s just a digital number!
Whatever Vav does for Hannah and her family great, that’s what’s intended. But it’s not Vavs main goal!