Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Aye applying it with a shovel maybe. On a live for 3 hours doing make up do me vav wow. The busy mum that she is but she has time for that, and no vav it ain't a job sitting on your fat arse speaking utter se, and selling s to your brain dead followers. When max nursery offered you some sign launage courses you said no cause you are to busy oh aye so you are. Also while I'm here you drinking that monster day in day out you are going to get even bigger but keep doing it cause the "trolls" as you call us are here for it.
Makes me laugh as when she started she did a video where she said she didn’t really wear make up,wasn’t keen on it really, but people was asking what she was using, I realize now she was lying and asking through a fake account 😂 was using a loreal true match and she applied it like a gorilla, she had no skills! So no she hasn’t always been good at make up.

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
Well your car won't stop you bloody tit cause I also have this car vav. So wise up you t. I would like to point out we had the car before her 🤣🤣 it's just a smaller car for running about in. The "family" car is so big🤣 I think it's bleeping because of the weight of the sand that can happen
Sorry, why would a car stop? This would be a hazard? What if there was cars behind? This makes no sense !
I’m going to ask someone in the know about this! I’ll return!

May 24, 2024
The World
She really thinks she is something special saying she can sell out that jumper she had on a few days ago inflated ego for such a narcs 439,000 followers and gets nowhere near that much engagement if your reading here Steph brush up on your maths you thicko.
IMG_1991.jpeg
What an embarrassment. She can’t even sell out her own se 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Makes me laugh as when she started she did a video where she said she didn’t really wear make up,wasn’t keen on it really, but people was asking what she was using, I realize now she was lying and asking through a fake account 😂 was using a loreal true match and she applied it like a gorilla, she had no skills! So no she hasn’t always been good at make up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 when I've been in her company she was always bloody orange so so bad and her make up was a bloody mess. Eyes were so so dark, she has never been one for less is more. She would put on about 6 layers of fake tan. Her wedding to C non of the bm was allowed tan or anything she wanted the "natural" look 🙊 that lasted long now she applies her make up with a shovel🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Sorry, why would a car stop? This would be a hazard? What if there was cars behind? This makes no sense !
I’m going to ask someone in the know about this! I’ll return!
She is saying that because her followers are as thick as her and she thinks she can say anything. It's the biggest pile of se ever that. Exactly imagine driving along and boom car stopped person behind you bang into the back aye vav makes total sense you cow.

May 24, 2024
The World
🤣🤣🤣🤣 when I've been in her company she was always bloody orange so so bad and her make up was a bloody mess. Eyes were so so dark, she has never been one for less is more. She would put on about 6 layers of fake tan. Her wedding to C non of the bm was allowed tan or anything she wanted the "natural" look 🙊 that lasted long now she applies her make up with a shovel🤣
You think she’s got any clue who you are?

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She is saying that because her followers are as thick as her and she thinks she can say anything. It's the biggest pile of se ever that. Exactly imagine driving along and boom car stopped person behind you bang into the back aye vav makes total sense you cow.
Nahhhhh she didn’t say that did she? 😂😂😂😂 honest to god, see the thing is she’s looks even more stupid for the clap back video… it’s as clear as day the seat belt is at different angles also the phone is in a different angle too

Attachments

• IMG_0064.png
    IMG_0064.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_0065.png
    IMG_0065.png
    396 KB · Views: 21
May 24, 2024
The World
Nahhhhh she didn’t say that did she? 😂😂😂😂 honest to god, see the thing is she’s looks even more stupid for the clap back video… it’s as clear as day the seat belt is at different angles also the phone is in a different angle too
It’s the length she’s going to gaslight people, it’s off the scale!!
She’s caught and even going to the lengths she is to call people liars and ‘do you really think I’d do that’.

Yes you fing fanny, you have!!!

I know Merc vans have an auto break when they go to close to a car in front. But no car will just stop on the road. She’s honestly so vile.
You can report to her local police with the videos.

Clear as day the seatbelt is moving back, it’s under her arm.

View attachment RPReplay_Final1716584306.mov

Mar 8, 2024
So she’s deleted the driving and singing like a t video 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 the seatbelt was clearly under her armpit. The car wouldn’t beep cus it’s fastened in she just wasn’t wearing it correctly. The car wouldn’t stop either ya dope. She’s in love with herself .
She really fancies herself. Especially the way she’s got her jumper off her shoulder. I’m so embarrassed for her. She’s always so smug in her clap backs 😂😂

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
So she’s deleted the driving and singing like a t video 🤦🏻‍♀️😂 the seatbelt was clearly under her armpit. The car wouldn’t beep cus it’s fastened in she just wasn’t wearing it correctly. The car wouldn’t stop either ya dope. She’s in love with herself .
She really fancies herself. Especially the way she’s got her jumper off her shoulder. I’m so embarrassed for her. She’s always so smug in her clap backs 😂😂
It’s still there for me 😭

She’s a feckin disgrace of a human