Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Poor show if P&J Live did gift her VIP tickets for GA….. would be a much better story for them if they gifted to someone who really couldn’t afford it or had been struggling lately whether it be with ill health, finances etc etc. That would’ve gone down better with the locals here. That being said P&J Live is a bloody awful venue in my humble opinion as a serial gig goer.
She has tagged the guy who hooked her up with tickets how tragic you canna sort your own tickets out in your hometown gifted or bought but she is so delusional she canna see it.

May 24, 2024
The World
Wtaf , a new meaning to Thick Tock . Over 10 k likes on that car vid with more of her tit behaviour . I've seen this buffoon over the past 1.5 yrs now since it came up on fyp and left me traumatised . At this moment in time with her manic behaviour , I'd be questioning her ability to be a parent to her son who obviously need's intense support . Does that support inc .her eye bleeping at a camera all day and selling tat ?! I thought she'd have been out that rented gaff by now but I don't think she's anywhere to go ( especially a town area ) , for fear of her windows being put in being such a disliked member of the community ! Really doing well for itself that it has no curtains / blinds from the feared stalker . Why these muppets buy into her s , I'll never comprehend .
She will have paid to boost that to show people support it!

Truthteller

Mar 9, 2024
Oban
She has tagged the guy who hooked her up with tickets how tragic you canna sort your own tickets out in your hometown gifted or bought but she is so delusional she canna see it.
Exactly this……. I mean she said she wasn’t going because she had Taylor Swift but was clearly on the beg for GA. She is so pathetic with delusions of grandeur

Mar 8, 2024
What the actual well you are Aberdeen bey you just can’t buy your own girls aloud ticket 🤣🤣🙊🙊
IMG_1994.jpeg

Came here to post this too 🤣🤣 she's only going once "VIP" tickets were on the table as she thinks she will be protected 🤣🤣🤣 you don't actually get bodyguards ....well your old hags maybe buy they ain't stopping s !! 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Came here to post this too 🤣🤣 she's only going once "VIP" tickets were on the table as she thinks she will be protected 🤣🤣🤣 you don't actually get bodyguards ....well your old hags maybe buy they ain't stopping s !! 🤣
It’s a wee box if someone wanted to knock her lights in it’s easy done see you their beefy along with heaps of folk who hate you aswell looking forward to the show 😘😘😁😁😁

May 24, 2024
The World
She is a total rocket aswell
I can honestly say I’ve never gone searching for threads of people I like. I always seek out the people I think are off, see if I can read something that’s along the same way I am thinking. Hi Rachel, we know you sense something isn’t right with her.

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
May 24, 2024
The World