Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
The guy who hooked her up with tickets that she couldn’t buy on her own haha cringing for you inside Steph doesn’t need a man to do anything for you but can’t buy your own tickets the trolls are having a laugh at you not foaming at the mouth like your deluded Huns thinks we are.
IMG_1995.png
Probably offered to shag him ! Poor guy

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Seen a comment from a hun it’s vip how tragic that you canna pay for your own ticket and putting up thank josh for hooking us up the tickets are 50% off so it’s obviously not sold out and her making out she is some celebrity 🤣🤣🤣 cringe ain’t the word for her right now.
Celebrities don’t need to beg for tickets ! They’re just given them . She’s made it well obvious what she was looking for with her stupid prancing about and singing , the t . She was asked why not just get tickets her reply , I can’t . Why not ? Cos she can’t go out in public with a load of women who can’t fkn stand her !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Celebrities don’t need to beg for tickets ! They’re just given them . She’s made it well obvious what she was looking for with her stupid prancing about and singing , the t . She was asked why not just get tickets her reply , I can’t . Why not ? Cos she can’t go out in public with a load of women who can’t fkn stand her !
You’re absolutely right she can’t go anywhere apart from Tesco and the tip, she is spoken about in the Ellon Tesco not even been there a year and already the laughing stock that’s what happens when you try and bully a Tesco worker in Aberdeen.

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
Another one who canna string a sentence together 🙄🙄 teefth nah love they are yellow not good enough when brushing them 🤣 honestly what boring content these fools post.
Oh my GOD! What on earth is that?

”see these teef? These are MA teef”.

Holy crap ……. classy bird right there!

EDIT: and, yes, they ARE yellow!

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
You’re absolutely right she can’t go anywhere apart from Tesco and the tip, she is spoken about in the Ellon Tesco not even been there a year and already the laughing stock that’s what happens when you try and bully a Tesco worker in Aberdeen.
I know us Ellon people da want her 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she does not go out and about in Ellon🙊 well I've never seen her and I'm about daily

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Oh my GOD! What on earth is that?

”see these teef? These are MA teef”.

Holy crap ……. classy bird right there!

EDIT: and, yes, they ARE yellow!
They are giving out more radiation than Chernobyl done 🤣🤣🤣🤮🤮🤮

My teef wtf is that?? Sorry hun you mean teeth?? Also 34 wow🙊 I could did up my grandma and she would look fresher than you hun

May 24, 2024
The World
What a funny face shape she’s has 👽
IMG_2010.png
kids eyes GIF