Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
It was this one that she accused someone of editing. fin laughed my frillies off when I saw her comment that then next thing the whole page was taken down. I know the person that put it up and she had no idea it was taken down until a few of us told her. Vavs obviously got someone that can take anything that’s truthful posted about her down. Well she hasn’t got that luxury here the Fat crusty fishy knickers lying filtered tae do t!!!👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
f7c7a598-9430-4fc6-a1ee-a458af185170.jpeg
I think I love hotwheels x

May 24, 2024
The World
It was this one that she accused someone of editing. fin laughed my frillies off when I saw her comment that then next thing the whole page was taken down. I know the person that put it up and she had no idea it was taken down until a few of us told her. Vavs obviously got someone that can take anything that’s truthful posted about her down. Well she hasn’t got that luxury here the Fat crusty fishy knickers lying filtered tae do t!!!👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻
f7c7a598-9430-4fc6-a1ee-a458af185170.jpeg
I took they photos on her live. Both photos are about 5 second apart. Showing the tester on her arm, then her sitting further back to put it on her lips. Her lips are more plumped on the right because of the filter to what they are in real life. Next time I’ll record you Vav to show you in real time, that is your real face, and those are your real lizard lips.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Yeh I know a lot from here and Tattle are going to Girls Aloud and seeing her get ragdolled about the place like an empty tracksuit would just complete their night. She is gonna be too paranoid to enjoy the concert she begged for free tickets to. Enjoy your night ya trampy crusty crotched t😏😏😏
Absolutely plenty folk I know are actually wanting to see her next Tuesday they haven’t Seen you for years Steph what a nice reunion it will be seeing as you keep claiming none of us know you I hope your reading here 😘😘

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Let’s see all the content how she’s lost the weight and then she will be one of these women who can’t relate to bigger women Steph it doesn’t matter if your thin or big you are still a evil person to the core and that will never change us here living rent free in your head but you don’t read her you couldn’t make it anymore obviously silly bint.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m a long time reader on here first time posting, boils my piss this single mum s, I’m 44 and was widowed 2 years ago with 3 children to look after, she’s got no idea what it really means to work full time and bring up 3 children on her own 🤬 I’ll show her what BIZZZZZZY really means! The Fatgina t 😅
Nice to have you , the more the merrier 👋🏼 she's a bloody joke of a "woman". I'm so sorry that happened to you🩷 she has no idea what it's like because she never has her kids

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m a long time reader on here first time posting, boils my piss this single mum s, I’m 44 and was widowed 2 years ago with 3 children to look after, she’s got no idea what it really means to work full time and bring up 3 children on her own 🤬 I’ll show her what BIZZZZZZY really means! The Fatgina t 😅
No matter what, Vav is the hardest working, busiest, single co parent on the planet.
No one compares. We are all jealous if we even try.

Sorry for your loss ❤️