Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Flora hen you are not losing weight with just watching what you are eating 😂 you would need to be in a calorie deficit and the most work you do is lifting yer phone up to fing eye bleep it 😭 stop talking shiiiiittttteeeeee…..
There is no way you are doing that on its own… no jealousy here as we have all said many times. I have a happy household, look after my kids, my man as he does me also, take my kids here there and everywhere, not exploit them like yourself, all my wee daily jobs I have to do and still find time to go to the gym 2 hours a day… you are just a bliddy compulsive liar
So not that long ago she was hammering the gym and healthy eating ..there was no difference . Shes apparently healthy eating if you class a full bag of microwave rice as healthy ..and all this weight is somehow falling off ! So how come hours after poncing about in gym gear with a washboard stomach when she turns sideways , the stomach is somehow back ?? Tell you what ste fanny ..show us the scales . You’re quick enough at getting your body in a costume for your ice baths so let’s see . Cos I’m pretty sure you will have evidence if you’ve lost that much weight . The thing I can’t stand is the total dishonesty with her . Just tell the fecking truth . Put the dress on while live , no pictures cos I bet it looks nothing like that !! Sad sad woman or women I should say ! We don’t care what weight you are , don’t fing lie about it . It’s not right to do that to people . As for filtering pores 😂😂😂…wired to the moon guyssssss !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I’m a long time reader on here first time posting, boils my piss this single mum s, I’m 44 and was widowed 2 years ago with 3 children to look after, she’s got no idea what it really means to work full time and bring up 3 children on her own 🤬 I’ll show her what BIZZZZZZY really means! The Fatgina t 😅
Welcome 😄

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Editing out pours. I’ve heard it all now. The delusion is off the scale like I’m sure she should be in a mental hospital. It’s just not right. She clearly believes the edits of herself and not what she sees in the mirror. I can’t imagine that level of delusion and not knowing what’s truly real. It’s quite scary what social media can do to the ego.

Worrying. Very worrying.

Also worrying how Steph changes anything she’s ever said about a man…. When said man with the things she didn’t like is interested.

Sam looks short.
Talks to multiple women
Has his snap in his bio.

And of course can’t see he’s clout chasing….

I honestly don’t know how she is not embarrassed about her antics but then again she doesn’t even know she has pores 🤣🤣🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Just seen on tattle so mad Pam is going to be working for Steph 3 days a week so if it’s been posted before so she is giving up childminding to do vavs boring s honestly what a piss take to use your mother like that, she also mentioned her watching max so another person to run after her like nana does when he needs picked up from nursery she really is a t.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
I’m a long time reader on here first time posting, boils my piss this single mum s, I’m 44 and was widowed 2 years ago with 3 children to look after, she’s got no idea what it really means to work full time and bring up 3 children on her own 🤬 I’ll show her what BIZZZZZZY really means! The Fatgina t 😅

We don't bite 🙈❤️ nice to have you join us. I am so so sorry you have went through that seeing you so much love and your kiddies. Xx

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
Aye , that's right Vav we're all jealous ! Listen , clown , nobody loses weight that quickly in a few weeks with the amount she stuff's down her BJ hole . I do a 50 minute walk / jog on the treadmill with 15 kg in a bergen ( of my son's ) every other day . I am 5ft 9 and a 12 / 14 . It took me months to lose weight and stopped alcohol 3 years ago ! Also , you have to be in a calorie deficit . So as the song goes .... Why the fk you lying , why you always lying ? ....Omg , stop fkn lying ! Btw , get a decent set of trainers to run roond that field and no those honkin' Steve Madden's ! Oh and she's on about the lengths trolls will go and worse than Baby Reindeer ... She's the biggest stalker going phoning up people's work places !

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Aye , that's right Vav we're all jealous ! Listen , clown , nobody loses weight that quickly in a few weeks with the amount she stuff's down her BJ hole . I do a 50 minute walk / jog on the treadmill with 15 kg in a bergen ( of my son's ) every other day . I am 5ft 9 and a 12 / 14 . It took me months to lose weight and stopped alcohol 3 years ago ! Also , you have to be in a calorie deficit . So as the song goes .... Why the fk you lying , why you always lying ? ....Omg , stop fkn lying ! Btw , get a decent set of trainers to run roond that field and no those honkin' Steve Madden's !
Amen ! Nobody cares about her figure nor are we jealous …just stop with all the lying ! Watch how she changes after Ibiza . She makes content out of se that nobody is interested in , if she was on a weight loss journey why not share it with her minions …cos she shares every other fing thing including flirting with clout chasers and imaginary dates . Maybe she has lost some weight , but that dress picture is complete bullshit and she knows it . She said herself , she knows how to stand then adds …but I have lost weight ! So if you’re reading here Ste Fanny …stop with your bullshit , nobody cares . You’re on fing tik tok , you ain’t no celebrity honey .

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Welcome hunny❤️ So sorry for your loss, truly mean that. Couldn't even begin to imagine. Bet you're a real strong boss mumma❤️ We are not a bad wee bunch in here. We are not trolls,despite what the brainwashed say, cos we keep it on here, just sickened and scunnered at that riot of a woman with her lying, manipulation and stealing.
Sooner this s show of con artists on that app stops the better. They have turned what used to be entertaining into QVC, a beg fest, and at times tbh, a study of every mental illness ever recognised, comedic and tragic in its delusional narcissism and it's the worst dregs that are benefitting. Pull up a chair, find your voice and let it out like us. 😘
Sorry for my verbal spewing, I need to step away from the vino and go to my beddy baws.
Night hunny and all you gorgeous wee "trolls" 😘

Last edited:

Annie

May 23, 2024
Scotland
Welcome hunny❤️ So sorry for your loss, truly mean that. Couldn't even begin to imagine. Bet you're a real strong boss mumma❤️ We are not a bad wee bunch in here. We are not trolls,despite what the brainwashed say, cos we keep it on here, just sickened and scunnered at that riot of a woman with her lying, manipulation and stealing.
Sooner this s show of con artists on that app stops the better. They have turned what used to be entertaining into QVC, a beg fest, and at times tbh, a study of every mental illness ever recognised, comedic and tragic in its delusional narcissism and it's the worst dregs that are benefitting. Pull up a chair, find your voice and let it out like us. 😘
Sorry for my verbal spewing, I need to step away from the vino and go to my beddy baws.
Night hunny and all you gorgeous wee "trolls" 😘
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Just seen on tattle so mad Pam is going to be working for Steph 3 days a week so if it’s been posted before so she is giving up childminding to do vavs boring s honestly what a piss take to use your mother like that, she also mentioned her watching max so another person to run after her like nana does when he needs picked up from nursery she really is a t.
It’ll be a tax dodge and she will be her slave