Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
So sorry if peoples comments trigger anyone’s ED but not sorry if her lying, and clear obsession with weight is triggering them
Yes I have a family member with a real ED and what a struggle she has 😣 and she is triggering to her so I had to make her block her. She’s so dangerous and always been weight and image obsessed, that is not an ED. I’m sorry for mentioning it too or triggering anyone it just makes me so upset and angry that she’s getting away with this

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpdd2vvog65km53c5700.mp4
How tragic tagging monster in her post like they are going to want a old manky mum to plug their drink 🤣

Also it’s not the sugar you twit it’s the heart palpitations and it’s weakens the heart she really has no clue, swimming both days aww no chums to do anything with how sad. How her followers can’t see she isn’t well liked around her is amazing 4 days to go for girls aloud folks I hope beefy is looking forward to it just as much as plenty I know.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpdd2vvog65km53c5700.mp4
How tragic tagging monster in her post like they are going to want a old manky mum to plug their drink 🤣

Also it’s not the sugar you twit it’s the heart palpitations and it’s weakens the heart she really has no clue, swimming both days aww no chums to do anything with how sad. How her followers can’t see she isn’t well liked around her is amazing 4 days to go for girls aloud folks I hope beefy is looking forward to it just as much as plenty I know.
Can list all the good vitamins all she wants. They are only good if you’re deficient in them. If you’re not it’s a pointless intake

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Still find it baffling she’d rather sit and make tik toks rather than research and engage to teach her son to talk.

It’s absolutely wild to me 🤣
Because she is to thick and lazy to she just expects everyone else to do it taking him swimming both days because she hasn’t got pals to do anything with, both that sisters have kids, sad world when you only do things on you own.

May 24, 2024
The World
Still find it baffling she’d rather sit and make tik toks rather than research and engage to teach her son to talk.

It’s absolutely wild to me 🤣
Max is just a prop at this stage. He’s not even playing on it, she’s sat him on it for the tiktok.

I was just thinking, did someone say Petr tried to get Max off her tiktok but she said he is trying to control her and stop her earning. So by that statement she needs Max to earn, so wouldn’t that be classed as child labour?
Why doesn’t he explore this avenue?

Mar 10, 2024
Scotland
Ohhh big beefy no imagination
I mentioned his ride on was still brand new probably never been on it and yet here she is 😂😂
b you are OUR BIGGEST FAN
🪭 me off

IMG_5131.png
Is it just me or is this actually awful? It's like she's making a joke out of his lack of speech? And also teaching him to think he can get what he wants anytime? Sorry, and I have no experience of autistic children of my own, but surely boundaries and how to be a decent human should still at least TRY and be instilled?

May 24, 2024
The World
Is it just me or is this actually awful? It's like she's making a joke out of his lack of speech? And also teaching him to think he can get what he wants anytime? Sorry, and I have no experience of autistic children of my own, but surely boundaries and how to be a decent human should still at least TRY and be instilled?
Makes a joke of her kids lack of speech then posts a tiktok at a troll who is trying to trigger her by his lack of speech. Make it make sense.

Also. Setting the phone up to view your footsteps. SAD BASTARD

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
But you are that thick you do clap backs you read here that comment was left last night and you waited till is morning to use it 🤣🤣 also feel sorry for folk driving around Ellon today seeing your fanny out to the world 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpdf7fnog65mq7mjvfmg.mp4
Is there any need for her to have pushed her swimsuit that far up her arse 🤣 you can see it’s not meant to sit like that, attention seeking t

If she slides it up a fraction more it’ll be gone for good…!!