Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve just mentioned to Aimee and thought I’d let you know Vav as well that if you plan to go to Los Angeles and Hollywood then you may want to avoid staying at a SOHO HOUSE establishment because there is a strict no filming or photography policy in place. It’s to provide privacy for any real celebs that visit. I imagine they would be absolutely horrified if you ever rocked up in those hideous outfits you wear, talking really loudly and acting like you are a celebrity. I’m pretty sure they would ask you leave as soon as they saw you.
You are a Trollop 🤪

scottishgal43

Sep 26, 2023
What does she think is going to come of her flirtations with Sam. He's not going to take on Max and his disabilities. He's got his own responsibilities. He seems to like a social life life when his kids are with his mum and fishing. She has no hobbies . He's not going to be happy sitting in pip mansion if he visits like harley did or stay in a hotel and not leave

Mar 27, 2024
Aberdeen
What does she think is going to come of her flirtations with Sam. He's not going to take on Max and his disabilities. He's got his own responsibilities. He seems to like a social life life when his kids are with his mum and fishing. She has no hobbies . He's not going to be happy sitting in pip mansion if he visits like harley did or stay in a hotel and not leave
Precisely! This is all for show.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
He isn’t going to leave his children either to have a full time relationship with her either, I don’t think she would relocate down there either. I don’t see him dropping everything as he does a proper job also

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
See these bliddy ice baths…. Firstly she’s now putting ice in them 😂 secondly, she’s clearly not doing her minutes continuously, she gets her arse up to move the phone to different angles 😭 On that sound, you don’t talk about your children all the time, you glorify one and bash & embarrass the other one, never show off 😂😂😂 you try to show off all the time, Flora hen launching the Chanel’s 😂😭 what a fud you are, I’m sure a few of your followers would love to be able to afford these things & there’s you launching them like they’re nothing 🤬

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Nat Skye on the monster aswell 🤣🤣 copying her bestie she comments on all of vav posts but vav doesn’t do the same back to her apart from when she outed herself as the person who only spoke nasty of her once 🤣
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpdmirvog65qoav3kd10.mp4
I don’t like to comment on another woman appearance apart from vavs bcos she categorically denies what she is anyway….that Natsky makes me heave she’s disgusting and I’m always waiting for the oink at the end she’s one fat greasy yellow “teefed” t just like her idol 🤣🤣🤣

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
She talks about having a big arse etc, it's flat. It's because your FAT your arse is "big". Love the sucking her 20 rolls in aswell, oh beefy, you really are something else 🤢

Attachments

• IMG_6195.png
    IMG_6195.png
    352.2 KB · Views: 59

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
See these bliddy ice baths…. Firstly she’s now putting ice in them 😂 secondly, she’s clearly not doing her minutes continuously, she gets her arse up to move the phone to different angles 😭 On that sound, you don’t talk about your children all the time, you glorify one and bash & embarrass the other one, never show off 😂😂😂 you try to show off all the time, Flora hen launching the Chanel’s 😂😭 what a fud you are, I’m sure a few of your followers would love to be able to afford these things & there’s you launching them like they’re nothing 🤬
How quickly do the ice cubes melt in that ice bath 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Also maybe her “mates” should grow a set of balls and a dick then they might get a response from her… in her own words “am a s mate and always forget to text back” quick enough to answer her phone to get her leg over tho 🤣🤣

She ain't got any mates 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they have all told her to go do off. She had 2 really good friends, but week before her wedding to c one told her to do off. She was the maid of honour, the other one who was also a bm went through with it and she does not speak to her either. Funny tho because them girls are still friends with each other. Can imagine vav story of events tho