Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Shes got the fing blazer on I can’t deal with her 😭😭😭😭 it’s to hide her real size 18 body!!!!!! Can still see that minging spaniels lugs though what an utter embarrassment. You don’t have the titties for that look and you know it you fancy elephant do! hence the big stinking blazer 🤢 And B perfect using filters on her what a disgrace you are!! Mortified for you all but most of all Vav even you know you look NOTHING like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Any idea why her tits are out to advertise a fing blusher ? I tend to put mine on my cheeks .. don’t know about you ladies 🤷‍♀️

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
I know right 😭 like spaniels lugs too. But then wants to look seductive and sexy 😭 that’s why she’s done that and I guess she can’t exactly bare her real size can she 🤔😆🤥
In her manky blazer that’s been everywhere with her !! Could have at least bought a new one or wore the se coloured brown one she has

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Does she never proof read before she posts like what is that garbage also over using that bloody song give it a rest Steph you are so boring

Anyone else notice the change in her hair? Also it’s a brand trip so what happened to her launch in Ibiza so they are going to use her to do some more shower scenes.
View attachment v0f044gc0000cpktnjfog65okil9q3d0.mp4

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
She doesn’t half over use a song. Just watched the video posted here. What the do is she doing?! Half of the sfluencers off TikTok went to Ibiza. It’s nothing amazing like. She doesn’t half like to make out she’s some important business woman. 😂😂😂 now she can add model to her impressive resume 😂😂🙈🙈 just below thief and t

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Shes got the fing blazer on I can’t deal with her 😭😭😭😭 it’s to hide her real size 18 body!!!!!! Can still see that minging spaniels lugs though what an utter embarrassment. You don’t have the titties for that look and you know it you fancy elephant do! hence the big stinking blazer 🤢 And B perfect using filters on her what a disgrace you are!! Mortified for you all but most of all Vav even you know you look NOTHING like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

It's disgusting that blazer🤮🤮🤮 also the boobs 😭😭😭😭😭 gadz!!!

She looks like she needs a good wash and there is nothing stunning about any of that shoot. No no no.

Vav no I ain't jealous babes just telling the truth that you look like se ✌🏻💩

Mar 8, 2024
It's disgusting that blazer🤮🤮🤮 also the boobs 😭😭😭😭😭 gadz!!!

She looks like she needs a good wash and there is nothing stunning about any of that shoot. No no no.

Vav no I ain't jealous babes just telling the truth that you look like se ✌🏻💩
She looks like she needs a shower! Minty b. I didn’t know it was her own blazer 😂😂😂