Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
Love that for him. The dad content brings the ladies but it comes at a cost… did anyone see the post about the girls who discovered their child had its own Instagram from a deranged woman saying it was her child who was stolen and was tagging the fbi and interpol etc.

The things people can do with your child’s face… I’d rather protect my kids than use them for content.

Not everyone online is innocent and kind! And that’s a different kettle of fish to us.
Exactly that !
Thing is , we would gladly tell her what we think of her but you get blocked ! Not on here just to mock her looks ..we are calling out her lies

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
Exactly that !
Thing is , we would gladly tell her what we think of her but you get blocked ! Not on here just to mock her looks ..we are calling out her lies
That’s the thing, if she didn’t lie or bs, and take a dead man’s money, there would be no thread.
Sam is a t, you’ve only got to look at him to see he’s needy, he wants clout, he’s a sniveler. With a god awful arse 😩

May 24, 2024
The World
Ach he could just say it wasn’t him. We’re all faceless here. Who cares !

That being said, I genuinely think it is him 🤣
Course it’s him. His ego is crying. All he’s concerned about is what has been said about his looks. As superficial as us making the comments 🤣
I wonder if he’s on his local football forum who rip in to footballers for their looks, women, efforts on the game, telling them how ‘horrendous’ they are.
Dedication to the cause SAM. If you’re going to make a stand, do it right.

Steph will be fuummmmiinngggg you are here.
While you are. Do you have life insurance?

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Course it’s him. His ego is crying. All he’s concerned about is what has been said about his looks. As superficial as us making the comments 🤣
I wonder if he’s on his local football forum who rip in to footballers for their looks, women, efforts on the game, telling them how ‘horrendous’ they are.
Dedication to the cause SAM. If you’re going to make a stand, do it right.

Steph will be fuummmmiinngggg you are here.
While you are. Do you have life insurance?
Exactly !! Wee ego hurting. Not a thick skin. Which he’s gonna need for Steph!!

Gosh if us going in on looks was sincere… even if we stopped…. Everything else here still holds its weight in gold.

May 24, 2024
The World
Exactly !! Wee ego hurting. Not a thick skin. Which he’s gonna need for Steph!!

Gosh if us going in on looks was sincere… even if we stopped…. Everything else here still holds its weight in gold.
Most things that’s been said are actually fixable too sooooo….
I wouldnt mock disabled people they can’t help it. It’s just a twisted comparison to make a point with substance. But Sam… you left AND like a comment on your page of a woman mocking a disabled person 😮

You’re terrible,Sam. (Said in Muriel's wedding voice)

Jun 13, 2024
scotnouttodowivu
Happydayz must be Steph… piped up when jowls decided to join.

What happened to “block” “scroll on” when you don’t like someone instead of commenting on their crap videos? You’ve joined a whole site and inserted your self instead of “ignoring the haters”. What an embarrassment!
I’m not Steph, I’ll join in wherever I want. I’m not here defending Steph I don’t know her, I do know Sam. You’re still mocking his appearance but too scared to put your own photo up,I’ve just realised why, it’s because it’s above the fireplace to keep the kids away from the fire. No worries.

Mar 8, 2024
Aye actually Sammy boy since we are on the subject of degrading looks have you seen beefys tweets about fat people? Now she’s a bigger gal herself she can’t mention it obviously 🤭 you think that’s okay?
Exactly what I was going to say ....there are SS of her tweeted on here isn't there or is that ok with him !!
Also, 'show us your selfies'....it's not that kind of site 😉😉 you'll be getting the t jealous keep talking like that 😘

May 24, 2024
The World
I’m not Steph, I’ll join in wherever I want. I’m not here defending Steph I don’t know her, I do know Sam. You’re still mocking his appearance but too scared to put your own photo up,I’ve just realised why, it’s because it’s above the fireplace to keep the kids away from the fire. No worries.
Let’s see ya 😍😍

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I see how yous are pals, boring as do 🥱 and least we don’t exploit our children online to strangers, god forbid something happened to their children through their own actions of posting them everywhere, they’d be crying and it would be “poor me”, it’ll be their own faults