Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 8, 2024
I can’t be arsed to read all of what them few people are saying.. I read some and then got bored 😂😂 imagine being on holiday but coming to a site (para-site 🙈🙈 fing awful play on words ya tit) and commenting on our opinions and facts! Wahahahaa the embarrassment knows no bounds!
Staff has slagged off fat people, famous people and her “bestie” Aimee. Said and done horrible things but she’s ok to do that.. we don’t go to her page and say these things we discuss it between us. Maybe if you don’t like our opinions and the facts get the do out of here. Sad fs.
Also what the actual do is she wearing! She will ruin this sam fella as well. Keep her away from your mates fella… she tends to shag her fellas mates

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I can’t be arsed to read all of what them few people are saying.. I read some and then got bored 😂😂 imagine being on holiday but coming to a site (para-site 🙈🙈 fing awful play on words ya tit) and commenting on our opinions and facts! Wahahahaa the embarrassment knows no bounds!
Staff has slagged off fat people, famous people and her “bestie” Aimee. Said and done horrible things but she’s ok to do that.. we don’t go to her page and say these things we discuss it between us. Maybe if you don’t like our opinions and the facts get the do out of here. Sad fs.
Also what the actual do is she wearing! She will ruin this sam fella as well. Keep her away from your mates fella… she tends to shag her fellas mates
They are our biggest watchers💋 they are obsessed with us; and everything we say because they know we’re telling the truth.

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow
So you're only here to defend yourself because people commented on your appearance rather than stick up for the girl you're flying to Ibiza to meet. Wow. Wait til she finds out because news travels fast round here. Good luck in Ibiza it might be a lonely trip now
Exactly..he’s used to women telling him how gorgeous he is ..see we are all entitled to an opinion Sam . Your ego is a a tad over inflated . See here’s the thing , her ex Petr , the one who’s name she still uses , he’s a fine specimen of a man , she had to lower the bar with wee Harley albeit he was a nice guy ..but you ..well ..that’s another story . Who decides to fly to Ibiza to get his leg over with a stranger ? A stranger with a big following 😂😂. Tragic if you ask me . Your fans will be disappointed in you Sammy boy ..but us ..we care not a jot . Good luck

May 24, 2024
The World
Mind that time she slagged peaches geldof for dying and leaving her kids? Calling her a s mother for having mental health problems stemming from her mother taking her own life…

💭

Mar 8, 2024
I see how yous are pals, boring as do 🥱 and least we don’t exploit our children online to strangers, god forbid something happened to their children through their own actions of posting them everywhere, they’d be crying and it would be “poor me”, it’ll be their own faults
Definitely boring as do ...is the old fireplace joke still doing the rounds 😴😴😴😴 ffs 🤣🤣🤣

Mugginz

Mar 10, 2024
Aberdeen
I’m not Steph, I’ll join in wherever I want. I’m not here defending Steph I don’t know her, I do know Sam. You’re still mocking his appearance but too scared to put your own photo up,I’ve just realised why, it’s because it’s above the fireplace to keep the kids away from the fire. No worries.
Why go out of your way to find a site you know you’re not going to like the content of?

Incase you haven’t noticed this page isn’t about uploading heavily filtered photos of ourselves to get validation from strangers, love. That’s what you lot on TikTok do. Get back in your box, no one wants you here.

Mar 8, 2024
Mind that time she slagged peaches geldof for dying and leaving her kids? Calling her a s mother for having mental health problems stemming from her mother taking her own life…

💭
Get to do! What?! Oh my sweet baby Bperfect mooselover! No I didn’t know this. How fing disgusting is she! Anyone defending this ugly, minty, smelly, lying, fing awful mother, t bag needs to be ashamed!

May 24, 2024
The World
Why go out of your way to find a site you know you’re not going to like the content of?

Incase you haven’t noticed this page isn’t about uploading heavily filtered photos of ourselves to get validation from strangers, love. That’s what you lot on TikTok do. Get back in your box, no one wants you here.
We don’t comment on any tiktok posts. We keep our conversation here..
I’m feeling a little invaded to be honest Happy Dayz…

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

May 24, 2024
The World
Get to do! What?! Oh my sweet baby Bperfect mooselover! No I didn’t know this. How fing disgusting is she! Anyone defending this ugly, minty, smelly, lying, fing awful mother, t bag needs to be ashamed!
It’s on TL way back at the start. Pretty sure she ripped in to her for finding life hard and turning to drugs and leaving her kids behind…

porkypig

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
I am genuinely sorry for slagging his looks, I get a bit pissed off when we stay here and he still slags us off, we are entitled to an opinion!
It’s not a small group of women that dislike her intensely this is thousands of people men and women, ask yourself why she can’t launch a product in Aberdeen or go out clubbing (not that it’s great in Aberdeen tho) but ask yourself why that is? I am all for women doing fantastic and TT isn’t for me but wouldn’t bash people for doing it if they were genuine folk and genuinely care about people and what they say and don’t blatantly lie like Aimee does too. Steph is pretty and I’m pretty too it’s nothing to do with that or the material things she has it’s the person inside that’s rotten to the core, I am jelly of Missys new bag I think that’s on my list for my next purchases, I have multiple Gucci, LV, Doir but don’t have a Chanel…. Yet 😂