Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 13, 2024
scotland
“He does do battles, well tried”, that sounds to me like you’ve battled him, so where does that put you on the TikTok beg list? Taps, likes and shares are free, people can do it if they want to, nobody is forced. What I’m saying is, he doesn’t go live and go hunting round the app doing battles, people come to him, barely say hello and and go straight into a battle,so tell me then gobshite apart from Thursday, when was his last “arranged battle”?. Also don’t give it big licks that you blocked me off TikTok,I deactivated the app early hours of Sunday morning after my rant on here, so stop lying 🤥, yeah I will call your bullshit out, but if I do go back on, of course,feel free to pop along and remove your lying begging fat ass from my page.
Tell me you didn’t get your hole this weekend without telling me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 so much tension for a Monday morning

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Back to work this morning 🤣🤣 Fs , that hound wouldn't know what a day's work was , if it hit her in the coupon . That got me , that one .
Credit where it’s due…. She is an amazing liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s never away from her kids ??? Also why would you get on a flight to belfast rather than edinburgh or Glasgow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she can’t be seen in Scotland so comfortably as she can elsewhere. That’s fing why.

May 24, 2024
The World
Credit where it’s due…. She is an amazing liar 🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s never away from her kids ??? Also why would you get on a flight to belfast rather than edinburgh or Glasgow 🤣🤣🤣🤣 she can’t be seen in Scotland so comfortably as she can elsewhere. That’s fing why.
She’s barely with her kids. She has to give this ‘I’m always with my kids’ rhetoric up.
But she knows it gets her talked about when she talks se. Gotta stay relevant

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
Yet again more lies from big beefy

‘I’ve never been away from my kids , I’m not used to it but it’s getting easier’

Short memory beefy as I’m pretty sure your Ma and your Nana basically brought L up while you jumped about from 🍆 to 🍆. This is something YOU actually mentioned and said on TT a while back you have a bit of regret about. And so you should. Stop fing LYING!!!

May 24, 2024
The World
Yet again more lies from big beefy

‘I’ve never been away from my kids , I’m not used to it but it’s getting easier’

Short memory beefy as I’m pretty sure your Ma and your Nana basically brought L up while you jumped about from 🍆 to 🍆. This is something YOU actually mentioned and said on TT a while back you have a bit of regret about. And so you should. Stop fing LYING!!!
If I could be arsed and cared, I’d unblock her and do the due diligence of showing her just from her own tiktok admission, how much she’s away from her children this year alone. Yeah you can say that statement maybe up to two, I’ll stretch to three, trips away. But once you surpass that (which she has), you don’t have the right to say you’re never away from your kids when it’s clearly not true.

Mar 12, 2024
Uk
If I could be arsed and cared, I’d unblock her and do the due diligence of showing her just from her own tiktok admission, how much she’s away from her children this year alone. Yeah you can say that statement maybe up to two, I’ll stretch to three, trips away. But once you surpass that (which she has), you don’t have the right to say you’re never away from your kids when it’s clearly not true.
Exactly this 👌🏽 she was never there for L
either was too busy chasing 🐓. I feel for little M he must be very confused one minute she’s here then she’s not and with all the complex needs she says he has and routine he needs. Just so sad.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom

Remember she used to always bang on about M routine 🤣 that has went right out the window. When L was little she was with mad Pam loads. She went from pillar to post. When she got with C and mad Pam could not watch her it was C mum. They had so much time for L and loved having her. Then when he passed that was it all stopped. Again all down to Steph and her selfish actions.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
“He does do battles, well tried”, that sounds to me like you’ve battled him, so where does that put you on the TikTok beg list? Taps, likes and shares are free, people can do it if they want to, nobody is forced. What I’m saying is, he doesn’t go live and go hunting round the app doing battles, people come to him, barely say hello and and go straight into a battle,so tell me then gobshite apart from Thursday, when was his last “arranged battle”?. Also don’t give it big licks that you blocked me off TikTok,I deactivated the app early hours of Sunday morning after my rant on here, so stop lying 🤥, yeah I will call your bullshit out, but if I do go back on, of course,feel free to pop along and remove your lying begging fat ass from my page.
Oh happy Angela means he does battles not with her and he has done plenty from what I have seen most nights he is live just not the one that was arranged with the agency what a clown 🤡