Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
John St isn't the same now without the bakery 😢
Byron baker in Northfield is a good shout crispy salty Rowies 😋😋😋 remember the time Steph bought from their and ate half the kids cakes and put cold sore cream on them touched everything acting like she is well liked in Northfield she should be getting her heed to play with up their Northfield’s don’t claim or want you 🤣🤣

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
She couldn’t fit that fing calf in a size 16 never mind a 12, she needs cancelling she’s a fing danger 🤬🤬🤬 why doesn’t she just admit she’s a size 18 at least.

That’s only a side of her thigh and calf and it’s ridiculously huge
She’s a size 18 bottom half, I don’t understand why she feels the need to lie, all these women here look fine to me. Same with Aimee she’s a size 16 to 18 but still claims she is 12.

Attachments

• IMG_5749.jpeg
    IMG_5749.jpeg
    132 KB · Views: 57

Dantheman07

Apr 5, 2024
Fairyland
She’s got a cheek to say someone’s ugly the weird looking t, says the one with a filling in every tooth in that gob of hers and had to shave her rat teeth down, trowels the make up on every day and gets Botox and fillers! Her face looks like it’s melting off one side and with eyebrows that jump up and down her forehead she can’t be commenting on anyone’s looks either!
Exactly , what a nasty t for a comment that didn't warrant that and yet these thick tokers think she's funny . Shame on these dickheads , they need assistance for their brain cells , if any . Omg , she's even blaming the tattooist now saying there should be consent form to sign when getting tattoos pissed ?! Is she for fkn real ?!! Your voice , your choice you minger . Stop blaming others for your actions . Narc .

Last edited:

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Even if i absolutely loved Vavs blush colour, I wouldn’t buy it. If she advertises anything that I like, I go find someone else who is selling it and I like them
Anything her or Aimee touch I immediately take a dislike to it. Any brand who uses then gets struck off my list. Clothes or makeup. That’s how vile I think they are 🤪

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
Byron baker in Northfield is a good shout crispy salty Rowies 😋😋😋 remember the time Steph bought from their and ate half the kids cakes and put cold sore cream on them touched everything acting like she is well liked in Northfield she should be getting her heed to play with up their Northfield’s don’t claim or want you 🤣🤣
That video gave me the boak