Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023
The flawless skin filter right after saying she had the snake peel on which she’s been punting for a while 🤦‍♀️ She can’t even use it correctly as it’s for an evening routine. Also, putting it on before a facial duh! She knows nothing about skin care. I’m no expert but I do get professional hi-tech facials every month, my beauty therapist changes up it up so can include things like a peel, microneedling, radio frequency. What can I say, I‘m trying to slow the clock down 😄

May 24, 2024
The World
Yes she is so much better but she does say that some days are hard. I think aswell with food to have that power control over you must be so so hard because we need it to function,live.

Aww lovely ❤️❤️ that's so sad to read but you need to take care of you and to make sure your mind body is taken care of. If you don't do it no one will. That takes so much strength to be able to realise you need to limit your time because it's not good for you.

That was a bit like my dad he was so up and down in our life but I was always there for him. He was a drinker and had health problems. X
Got to protect number 1, especially when there are people hell bent on disturbing your peace because theirs is so disturbed, and their energy doesn’t understand living at peace.

Sorry that your dad struggles, drink is the devil. ❤️

May 24, 2024
The World
The flawless skin filter right after saying she had the snake peel on which she’s been punting for a while 🤦‍♀️ She can’t even use it correctly as it’s for an evening routine. Also, putting it on before a facial duh! She knows nothing about skin care. I’m no expert but I do get professional hi-tech facials every month, my beauty therapist changes up it up so can include things like a peel, microneedling, radio frequency. What can I say, I‘m trying to slow the clock down 😄
Her skin care is only ‘topical’. Will only do so much of the surface layer.
Medical degree facials are better to get deeper rooted issues ❤️

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Unfortunately my trauma stems from my parents, I don’t even like calling them that. If I told you what my mother did to me as a child, honestly it would turn your stomach. They two are most certainly a different breed, I’d love to take them right out tbh but like you say, it’s frowned upon 🤷🏻‍♀️ karma will continue to get them 😊

That’s so true, I say that all the time 😂 my boys are pure gents, so gentle but I worry for my girls, I worry about all them but my girls, well you know. This is another mother who I trusted who has fkd with my children, big mistake, justice will serve with these two disgusting people who have hurt my children but I will get my time with them at some point 👊🏽

I think childhood trauma hits different I really do. I am so sorry to read that about your parents 😭like you say karma will come.

I've said this and my husband says with a boy you only one penis to worry about a girl more than one 🤣🙈 I was a riot when I was growing up, I mean just out lots and doing things I should not. Out partying for days etc 🙈🙈 I think our oldest will be like that, well he is he's always always out and I can't cope. I just want to freeze him and stop him growing up 🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Who the feck is that wow she is so obvious with the filters 🤣🤣 it will be a massive flop the colour is awful and she can’t even shift boxes on a live with other people’s stuff in it. That Emma blush is so much better, you are unliked for a reason and how sad trying to make you’re followers feel sorry for you and using another song till the death I actually hate hearing any song she uses even if it is a good one as she uses it till the death.
IMG_2726.png

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Got to protect number 1, especially when there are people hell bent on disturbing your peace because theirs is so disturbed, and their energy doesn’t understand living at peace.

Sorry that your dad struggles, drink is the devil. ❤️

That you do my darling ❤️❤️❤️

Sure is all my dad side like a good drink. With drinking and not taking his meds and thought he would be ok and not listening to anyone he died at 52. Xx

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Who the feck is that wow she is so obvious with the filters 🤣🤣 it will be a massive flop the colour is awful and she can’t even shift boxes on a live with other people’s stuff in it. That Emma blush is so much better, you are unliked for a reason and how sad trying to make you’re followers feel sorry for you and using another song till the death I actually hate hearing any song she uses even if it is a good one as she uses it till the death.
IMG_2726.png

Wow filtered to do. Another one going to the asa

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I think childhood trauma hits different I really do. I am so sorry to read that about your parents 😭like you say karma will come.

I've said this and my husband says with a boy you only one penis to worry about a girl more than one 🤣🙈 I was a riot when I was growing up, I mean just out lots and doing things I should not. Out partying for days etc 🙈🙈 I think our oldest will be like that, well he is he's always always out and I can't cope. I just want to freeze him and stop him growing up 🤣
Aww I’m the same, as soon as anyone is sniffing round my older daughter I’m like a bloody terrier 😂😭 she’s got her head screwed on now though, she’s leaving home soon for the army, she’s 16 😭 but she’s as tough as old boots

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
IMG_2726.png
Check the state of her eyes but 😭😭😭😭 that’s with a flawless filter 😂 nothing flawless there hen 😭

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
IMG_2726.png
Even with the filters you could pinch under her eyes she’s that much bags! No wonder she uses filters

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Same with that fing Steve. Certain they are her accounts.

I think that to. Also there was Ayva and a Lily acc both 000 one and they are all over her stuff and was on Danielle page to
Aww I’m the same, as soon as anyone is sniffing round my older daughter I’m like a bloody terrier 😂😭 she’s got her head screwed on now though, she’s leaving home soon for the army, she’s 16 😭 but she’s as tough as old boots

Oh me is she. You will find that hard I bet 😭😭 my one spoke about engineering in the marines I was like no 🙈🤣🤣 so selfish of me. Think I said this before in here I never imagined them being 13,14,15 etc etc growing up. Which I get is so stupid. It passes so quick to and think that's what gets me more than anything x

May 24, 2024
The World
Unfortunately my trauma stems from my parents, I don’t even like calling them that. If I told you what my mother did to me as a child, honestly it would turn your stomach. They two are most certainly a different breed, I’d love to take them right out tbh but like you say, it’s frowned upon 🤷🏻‍♀️ karma will continue to get them 😊

That’s so true, I say that all the time 😂 my boys are pure gents, so gentle but I worry for my girls, I worry about all them but my girls, well you know. This is another mother who I trusted who has fkd with my children, big mistake, justice will serve with these two disgusting people who have hurt my children but I will get my time with them at some point 👊🏽
Sorry honey ❤️ we don’t ask to be born, and we certainly ask to be born to not be cared for ❤️
You’re a credit to yourself, when life could easily lead you down one path, but you choose another for yourself. Strong woman ❤️

Always a difficult one when you hear the ‘you only have one mother’. Aye thank do 😂