Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

May 24, 2024
The World
This is what doesn’t stick with me about it…. So they have FaceTimed privately surely he couldn’t of cat fished her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno I think it’s more likely to do with her fy behaviour, loud, brash and the compete opposite to what she’s most likely made out to him to be….
Also the whole think with Cole & Abbey, completely disrespectful, would she have behaved the same way with a heterosexual couple the way she did them? I think not, if even a friend behaved like that with my man she’d get buried 😂
He said the distance would be too much. But he went to Ibiza 😂😂
She was a fing state in her Instagram post. I think she’s been a loud mouth brashy t, not the sweet innocent woman that was on a live with his mum.
If I went on a date with a guy and on that date he was blotto and mouthing off I’d be like cyaaaaaaa. Thanks for a glimpse of the future and no thanks!

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I’ve seen an ED disorder first hand with my mum. Staff said she had Bulimia in one response to a commenter.
My mums ED was bulimic, rotted all her teeth she had to get what was left taken out, every single one.
She has terrible acid reflux still from the years of throwing up, and is still on medication to help manage it. She would never eat off a dinner sized plate, everything was on a side plate because she would take virtually nothing and it looked less daunting on a side plate compared to a large one. She would always sit away from us to eat also.

I think staff has felt guilty once for being a bottomless pit and made herself sick. Now claims she has an ED
See in that video, she apologises to her followers who may be affected by the comments she gets about it, what about the ones who are affected seeing her like that or the ones who are affected by it knowing she’s full of s!!!! 🤬
I’ve mentioned before about mine, she really is a disgrace to society with her crocodile tears. I’ve been great the last while but I started slipping, not with just that but my MH, a wee bit of trauma going on the now but I’m back under the care of my cpn just for a wee bit of support, I have amazing people round me.
I honestly want to slap some sense into her she’s nothing but a narcissistic, attention seeking, conniving, thieving wee t

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
He said the distance would be too much. But he went to Ibiza 😂😂
She was a fing state in her Instagram post. I think she’s been a loud mouth brashy t, not the sweet innocent woman that was on a live with his mum.
If I went on a date with a guy and on that date he was blotto and mouthing off I’d be like cyaaaaaaa. Thanks for a glimpse of the future and no thanks!
But she doesn’t drink 🤪🍷🍸🍹🥂🍾 most likely talking to him like s showing off in front of people

Also if you want to make something work you will, my partner lived much, much further when we started seeing each other, here we are 2 & half year down the line, he moved from outside the uk for me 😍 he’s English though 😂

May 24, 2024
The World
See in that video, she apologises to her followers who may be affected by the comments she gets about it, what about the ones who are affected seeing her like that or the ones who are affected by it knowing she’s full of s!!!! 🤬
I’ve mentioned before about mine, she really is a disgrace to society with her crocodile tears. I’ve been great the last while but I started slipping, not with just that but my MH, a wee bit of trauma going on the now but I’m back under the care of my cpn just for a wee bit of support, I have amazing people round me.
I honestly want to slap some sense into her she’s nothing but a narcissistic, attention seeking, conniving, thieving wee t
Aw hun, I hope you get the support you are looking for ❤️ 🌹😘 I’m sorry you’ve found yourself slipping.
One of Staffs twitter posts was people don’t know how lucky they are, and when with C wishing people had their problems basically.
I’m waiting for my place back with my psychologist. I was discharged July 2023 and I’m referred back. My health problems are life long. Although I’ve won the battle, the mental health impact will never leave me. Fear is my new best friend that follows me everywhere.

Everything Staff has experienced is happening to people around her, C with his illness, made it about her, Max’s autism is always made about her, not how it affects Max and his struggles with not being able to communicate.
I’m not saying seeing what happened to C won’t have had an impact on her, it’s absolutely will have, my partner is terrified for me, but he knows it’s not on the scale of what I feel.

Her incessant need to be part of something, and make it about her is something that needs clinical assessment. She’s a grief tourist, seen by her tiktoks posting about disasters and people needing help. She wants a piece of everyone’s pie, while actually not experiencing all that much hardship herself. Take herself out of everyone’s business, she has a very good life. Albeit made on the back of others.

She winds me up something chronic.

May 24, 2024
The World
😂😂😂😂 we’re stuck to each other like glue 😂 I get the kids to get it sometimes, then get the stuff later 🤪 sometimes he doesn’t even notice so just gets put away in the wardrobe
I barely see my fella, bed time really 😂😂😂 he’s always working. If I’ve no plans at the weekend I’ll go out on call with him just so I can spend time with him. But 10 hours in a van I fall oot it like a pretzel. 🥨

I’ve had loads delivered this last week 😂😂😂 I’ll leave it a few weeks and wear it. ‘Oh this, had it ages’. Technically not lying 🤥

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Aw hun, I hope you get the support you are looking for ❤️ 🌹😘 I’m sorry you’ve found yourself slipping.
One of Staffs twitter posts was people don’t know how lucky they are, and when with C wishing people had their problems basically.
I’m waiting for my place back with my psychologist. I was discharged July 2023 and I’m referred back. My health problems are life long. Although I’ve won the battle, the mental health impact will never leave me. Fear is my new best friend that follows me everywhere.

Everything Staff has experienced is happening to people around her, C with his illness, made it about her, Max’s autism is always made about her, not how it affects Max and his struggles with not being able to communicate.
I’m not saying seeing what happened to C won’t have had an impact on her, it’s absolutely will have, my partner is terrified for me, but he knows it’s not on the scale of what I feel.

Her incessant need to be part of something, and make it about her is something that needs clinical assessment. She’s a grief tourist, seen by her tiktoks posting about disasters and people needing help. She wants a piece of everyone’s pie, while actually not experiencing all that much hardship herself. Take herself out of everyone’s business, she has a very good life. Albeit made on the back of others.

She winds me up something chronic.
Thank you ❤️ I will, I have a good team, I’m very fortunate, if I make a call I’m seen within a few days, I know people can wait weeks if not months.

Omg what a boot!!! I’ve had to have treatment to remove c cells twice in the last 2 years, I’d never wish that on anyone 🤬 seeing what my kids and partner went through, trying to stay strong for them. She’s a disgrace. Same with my MH, it’s life long, I suffered significant childhood trauma that carried on in my younger days, I only surround myself with good people now and my circle is very small.

This is involving my kids so because I can’t do anything about it, like if I could I’d probs be in a cell for life but it’s trying to not react it’s the hard part so I’m punishing myself kinda thing which is daft I know but saves my kids losing their mum.

Exactly she mentioned the other week about the war that’s going on, now that it’s not a trend, you hear nothing about it from her 🤬

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
I barely see my fella, bed time really 😂😂😂 he’s always working. If I’ve no plans at the weekend I’ll go out on call with him just so I can spend time with him. But 10 hours in a van I fall oot it like a pretzel. 🥨

I’ve had loads delivered this last week 😂😂😂 I’ll leave it a few weeks and wear it. ‘Oh this, had it ages’. Technically not lying 🤥
Aww we work, sleep, eat, train together 😂😭 I do get time to myself 😂😂😂 when I go to the loo 🤪😆 but aye we literally do everything together

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
This is what doesn’t stick with me about it…. So they have FaceTimed privately surely he couldn’t of cat fished her 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno I think it’s more likely to do with her fy behaviour, loud, brash and the compete opposite to what she’s most likely made out to him to be….
Also the whole think with Cole & Abbey, completely disrespectful, would she have behaved the same way with a heterosexual couple the way she did them? I think not, if even a friend behaved like that with my man she’d get buried 😂
This!! I got the impression they spoke every day; they facetimed, they'd appear in each others lives and then he made the massive gesture to fly to Ibiza to suddenly unfollow her, have his mods mute her names and presumably have no contact anymore... it's a bit suss 🤔 If you're speaking to someone for nearly three weeks like they did, they'd surely become "emotionally invested" with each other which Sam kinda hinted at by insinuating he wasn't talking to other lassies when he was messaging Steph. Maybe I'm hormonal (lol) but I do kinda feel bad for him since he comes across as sensitive and surely this must be a kick in the balls for him? I've no doubt he'll be fine and he'll get speaking so someone els, but best believe if he was the one who fed up Steph would be making indirects about it. So Sam, I give you kudos for being mature and not speaking out (even though I want the goss haha)👏👏

May 24, 2024
The World
Thank you ❤️ I will, I have a good team, I’m very fortunate, if I make a call I’m seen within a few days, I know people can wait weeks if not months.

Omg what a boot!!! I’ve had to have treatment to remove c cells twice in the last 2 years, I’d never wish that on anyone 🤬 seeing what my kids and partner went through, trying to stay strong for them. She’s a disgrace. Same with my MH, it’s life long, I suffered significant childhood trauma that carried on in my younger days, I only surround myself with good people now and my circle is very small.

This is involving my kids so because I can’t do anything about it, like if I could I’d probs be in a cell for life but it’s trying to not react it’s the hard part so I’m punishing myself kinda thing which is daft I know but saves my kids losing their mum.

Exactly she mentioned the other week about the war that’s going on, now that it’s not a trend, you hear nothing about it from her 🤬
Different level of internal suffering when it comes to your children and you can’t do anything about it since murder is frowned upon.
We do anything and everything to protect our kids.
My daughter is extremely outgoing, social, one of the popular ones in school, sweet as a button but she’s me all over the back and has no fear. She asked if she could go to London for the weekend with two of her friends. My jaw hit the floor, I said have you lost your MIND?? Absolutely not, I couldn’t possibly live with myself if something happened to her. And I know things can happen on your door step but I can’t just get to her by jumping in my car and running fs over when I got to her. Our fear as mothers of daughters is hard.
I read a quote somewhere that said when you’re a mother of a son, you have one dick to worry about. When you’re a mother of a daughter, you have 100’s of dicks to worry about.
Couldn’t be any more true!

I recommend therapy to anyone. Even if you haven’t gone through anything traumatic, or what you deem traumatic, everyone who experienced a child hood will have childhood trauma.
Also our generation of grown up, our parents were a different breed 😂 so much less safeguarding when we were kids. Left outside pubs, any Tom dick and harry babysitting you etc.

Last edited:
May 24, 2024
The World
Aww we work, sleep, eat, train together 😂😭 I do get time to myself 😂😂😂 when I go to the loo 🤪😆 but aye we literally do everything together
I train with my fella but we both have gym resting b face so we don’t even acknowledge each other when we are training 😂😂😂
Im always told I look absolutely raging, then you come talk to me and I’m like a little excited puppy dog 😂😂

May 24, 2024
The World
This!! I got the impression they spoke every day; they facetimed, they'd appear in each others lives and then he made the massive gesture to fly to Ibiza to suddenly unfollow her, have his mods mute her names and presumably have no contact anymore... it's a bit suss 🤔 If you're speaking to someone for nearly three weeks like they did, they'd surely become "emotionally invested" with each other which Sam kinda hinted at by insinuating he wasn't talking to other lassies when he was messaging Steph. Maybe I'm hormonal (lol) but I do kinda feel bad for him since he comes across as sensitive and surely this must be a kick in the balls for him? I've no doubt he'll be fine and he'll get speaking so someone els, but best believe if he was the one who fed up Steph would be making indirects about it. So Sam, I give you kudos for being mature and not speaking out (even though I want the goss haha)👏👏
This is just another week for Vav on tiktok. I don’t think it’s a regular for Sam, as you said he told other interested parties he was kinda talking to someone… while Steph was making tiktoks about being single AF. She’s a confusing, calculating clown! 🤡

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
368C8A48-170D-42F6-8EE2-033D8D00CEDB.png
I’m glad the fear is real Steph. And it probably won’t sell that many… a few die hards will buy it. Rachel in the hat, and I’m sure you will buy 100 odd yourself… family etc. But other than that… it’s gonna flop hen. No one wants to look like the tin man. You have made such an embarrassment making out as if Ibiza was your launch. You went on over for Emma’s launch didn’t you though cos you can’t see green cheese.

I genuinely hope this is a massive failure for you babes because you don’t deserve this lifestyle.

Imagine using this song for that… and that fing face as wel with the pointed finger? Do you think this is a sensible sales pitch? It’s about you and your overinflated ego… and that post alone could be the reason that it flops because your overall vibe is just nasty and negative.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’m glad the fear is real Steph. And it probably won’t sell that many… a few die hards will buy it. Rachel in the hat, and I’m sure you will buy 100 odd yourself… family etc. But other than that… it’s gonna flop hen. No one wants to look like the tin man. You have made such an embarrassment making out as if Ibiza was your launch. You went on over for Emma’s launch didn’t you though cos you can’t see green cheese.

I genuinely hope this is a massive failure for you babes because you don’t deserve this lifestyle.

Imagine using this song for that… and that fing face as wel with the pointed finger? Do you think this is a sensible sales pitch? It’s about you and your overinflated ego… and that post alone could be the reason that it flops because your overall vibe is just nasty and negative.
And she’s a thieving t

May 24, 2024
The World

Posting to her followers don’t embarrass me you motherfuckers. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She’s a rocket.