Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I was watching videos of my daughter on my old Instagram, she’s about 6/7/8 in them. Made me so emotional. She just had prom last week, final year of high school, then off to uni for a career in armed police, counter terrorism. Then plans to move to Australia, marry an Australian man and have kids over there. I’m just like hooooowwww??? I swear yesterday you were making slime and getting stuck to everything all over the house 😂😂😂
I only have the 1, my partner has a wee one who is turning 4. Was a culture shock having a little one around me again 😂
It’s my oldests graduation on Friday from nursery and I’m not even ready for it😭😭😭

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
They’re gonna sell it out apparently 😂😂😂😂
Hope they haven’t ordered much in! She’s making on like she’s got her own brand like Mrs glam. It’s a blusher tester they’ve received from china and they’ve stuck her name on the packaging. I don’t think it’ll do well. Already saying in the comments “voduz next” and it’s not even released yet! She cant stick at anything, she’s just one massive chaotic mess

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Hope they haven’t ordered much in! She’s making on like she’s got her own brand like Mrs glam. It’s a blusher tester they’ve received from china and they’ve stuck her name on the packaging. I don’t think it’ll do well. Already saying in the comments “voduz next” and it’s not even released yet! She cant stick at anything, she’s just one massive chaotic mess
I think she thinks the more s she has her name on them she’s made it 😂😭 but I’m pretty sure tonnes of influencers prior to her have done tonnes of collabs but in Floras world she’s the first and these companies need her 😂😂😂😂
I’m sure I seen her say she’s doing clothing soon 🤪 does this Fanny not realise if they use her for photos they need to put the size she’s wearing for the description when advertising 😏