Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
No size is a stress.
Lying and triggering folk is!
100% I’ve had a few health battles and finally on medication for my mental health husband has been so supportive so losing weight is not been on my mind. Steph definitely looks like a size 18 maybe not on the top but defo on the bottom but she defo has more boobs going on from when I knew her years ago.

May 24, 2024
The World
I’ve “hated” my dad for years, for choosing to drink over a relationship with me and both his grandsons. The few times my youngest has saw him, soon as they hear him come in the door, they run straight downstairs from their playroom and they have the biggest smiles on their faces shouting “papa” cuddling hi😭it’s so heartbreaking because he’s still a person too that’s struggling, but I’ve had to put myself and my family first now, I’m just waiting for the day I find him de*d, and that’s the honest truth. It’s so sad, addiction can happen to anyone 💔💔
He is a person struggling and I see that with my mum too, but you have to protect your own peace., and protect the kiddies.
I wish she would change but she’s happy living how she is.
Possibly how your dad is happy living too ❤️
I was I loved child, just not by my parents.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
37C3B11B-55BE-4A14-B8BE-4BE91F0B7E4E.png
Aye as if you support the others who have blush coming out. You’re in it for yourself. Can see it far enough. But act it all you like 🤣🤣
And remember when she said that no one in Aberdeen does anything good well their is plenty women who do and you wouldn’t support them take it afterglow has been ditched 🤣🤣

May 24, 2024
The World
100% I’ve had a few health battles and finally on medication for my mental health husband has been so supportive so losing weight is not been on my mind. Steph definitely looks like a size 18 maybe not on the top but defo on the bottom but she defo has more boobs going on from when I knew her years ago.
Glad you’re on medication to help with your mental health. Although medical bloat is no joke. You can’t fight against that on a weight loss battle.

There’s not a chance in hell she’s 1 size bigger than me, I’m a 10. She appears double my size from what I see and for that, that’s the filtered version. So who knows how she looks in person and she’s always hiding away or filtered

Mar 8, 2024
This girl just popped up on my fyp. Absolute se talker. She doesn’t mention staff but her mannerisms are so similar and just as annoying and loves herself. Praising bperfect about inclusivity but seems to ignore the fact filters are involved 🤷‍♀️🙈😂
Replying to me cus the photo I attached wasn’t there the first time

Attachments

• IMG_1048.png
    IMG_1048.png
    493.7 KB · Views: 37

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Here’s my run down for todays bullshit.

18/6 Tells everyone to put 28/6 in their diaries. Tries to sell her blush by telling her followers they better not be motherfuckers and embarrass her.
Later says she will tell everyone the date her blush is being released tomorrow even though she already said in the morning 🤭
Posts on Instagram about playing dead to avoid male advances.
Puts up another me me me video about her blush and again states she will give the launch date tomorrow 🤣 bet it’s the 28th.

May 24, 2024
The World

18/6 Tells everyone to put 28/6 in their diaries. Tries to sell her blush by telling her followers they better not be motherfuckers and embarrass her.
Later says she will tell everyone the date her blush is being released tomorrow even though she already said in the morning 🤭
Puts up another me me me video about her blush and again states she will give the launch date tomorrow 🤣 bet it’s the 28th.
Im going to say tomorrow she tells us it’s the 28th. Just a guess though so don’t quote me on that

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Im going to say tomorrow she tells us it’s the 28th. Just a guess though so don’t quote me on that
Either that or her inner child won’t want us to be right and even though she said 28th this morning… it swings by and it’s just been lies as usual to big herself up 🤣🤣🤣 she’s like a fing blow fish.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow

They dates always confuse me, I mean I have a good job and very good at what I do (if I say so) but the US dates confuse me something awful😂anyway vavs a cow, pass it on

Mar 19, 2024
Glasgow

Holy fecking Moly ! It’s a blusher with BPerfect . You would think she was about to get a fing Oscar , although sometimes she deserves one ! So she started this platform as a SEN mum and two years on she’s got her name on a blusher bottle ! Clearly winning there ! Feck me gently 🤦‍♀️