Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

BallymenaBeau

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Is she as big as we think, please stay on so we know Brendan & Steph ain’t got you tied up somewhere 😂 x
😄 she’s an odd shape really, lumpy bumpy big thick legs but her bum is wide rather than voluptuous like Kim k. Her arms are top heavy for her hight but her face is a bit out of place for her body it’s not chubby like the rest of that makes sense? She’s got hella grey hair under that dye let me tell you. Talk around these parts is she gets a wee bit BO when packing lives with all that bouncing around 🤭

May 24, 2024
The World
She coughed in her hand then chopped up apple and put it in a lunch box. That’s actually knocked me sick 🤢 I imagine the germs will multiply all over the food then burst out into the air when the teacher opens it! I know she didn’t have any Covid injections but surly she must be a little bit worried about spreading germs to vulnerable children at school?
Absolutely she is not.
Hence putting her son to her mums who has covid while she went to girls aloud 🙃

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Good morning guyyyzzzz 😂
First off Flora yer a t and not a good t like us, a bliddy horrible t describing your sons hair like that, he’s got bed head ya weapon 🤬 sort yerself out before commenting on others, your face looks like s this morning, spotty heed 😭
I’m a bit sceptical about this new person, it’s nothing that’s not really been said before tbh is it? Could it be someone at the mixing 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno but time will tell.

May 24, 2024
The World
😄 she’s an odd shape really, lumpy bumpy big thick legs but her bum is wide rather than voluptuous like Kim k. Her arms are top heavy for her hight but her face is a bit out of place for her body it’s not chubby like the rest of that makes sense? She’s got hella grey hair under that dye let me tell you. Talk around these parts is she gets a wee bit BO when packing lives with all that bouncing around 🤭
☠️ ☠️ ☠️
⚰️ ⚰️ ⚰️

May 24, 2024
The World
Good morning guyyyzzzz 😂
First off Flora yer a t and not a good t like us, a bliddy horrible t describing your sons hair like that, he’s got bed head ya weapon 🤬 sort yerself out before commenting on others, your fave looks like s this morning, spotty heed 😭
I’m a bit sceptical about this new person, it’s nothing that’s not really been said before tbh is it? Could it be someone at the mixing 🤷🏻‍♀️ I dunno but time will tell.
Whoever they are I love it 😂😂

BallymenaBeau

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Absolutely she is not.
Hence putting her son to her mums who has covid while she went to girls aloud 🙃
She has said she isn’t bothered by Covid and thinks the government were behind it but surly by the grace of god she has respect for other people who do worry about germs? Wash your hands when handling that we babies food like

May 24, 2024
The World
I suppose it will ruffle her feathers a bit so likelyhood is she will greet about it, cause some drama then people will hate her even more 😂 she honestly thinks she carries that company 😭
She did say mummy and daddy which is very Irish. Steph isn’t smart enough to know to say that 🤣😂😂

My dad is from Donegal I do very much love the Irish so I’m sold already 😂😂😂 even if I’m being bammed up.
It will rile Steph and that’s enough for me

May 24, 2024
The World
She has said she isn’t bothered by Covid and thinks the government were behind it but surly by the grace of god she has respect for other people who do worry about germs? Wash your hands when handling that we babies food like
Steph shows her child in the bath, with his nappy on, while he’s sleeping, she does not care one sausage. Well she cares about one sausage actually…

Last edited:

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She coughed in her hand then chopped up apple and put it in a lunch box. That’s actually knocked me sick 🤢 I imagine the germs will multiply all over the food then burst out into the air when the teacher opens it! I know she didn’t have any Covid injections but surly she must be a little bit worried about spreading germs to vulnerable children at school?
Has any of the people from Ibiza spoken to Brendan about it I noticed Cherine mentioned there was a BPerfect group chat surely vav would be in the chat so is it the folk who work at BPerfect and not actually the influencer that they took with them who are starting to see the light.

May 24, 2024
The World
interview oc GIF

May 13, 2024
scotland
Good morning guyyyzzzz 😂
First off Flora yer a t and not a good t like us, a bliddy horrible t describing your sons hair like that, he’s got bed head ya weapon 🤬 sort yerself out before commenting on others, your face looks like s this morning, spotty heed 😭
Same! The only thing I’m convinced of is it’s not Vav herself as this person is running words in a coordinated sentence that we can all read without help from some ancient Mecca tool

May 24, 2024
The World
Has any of the people from Ibiza spoken to Brendan about it I noticed Cherine mentioned there was a BPerfect group chat surely vav would be in the chat so is it the folk who work at BPerfect and not actually the influencer that they took with them who are starting to see the light.
There must be a staff WhatsApp. Steph isn’t staff so she wouldn’t be in that. Imagine there is a separate influencer one?

BallymenaBeau

Jun 19, 2024
Belfast
Cherine got on okay with Stephanie from my understanding. There’s a few chats there’s the influencer chats for trips to book hotels/flights and the like. There’s work ones for staff themselves to swap shifts and what have you, the store staff have a chat, the TikTok head office chat and there’s a couple for the higher up’s like Brendan and his direct team. Some of the ibiza BP girls were messaging the girls back at HQ with the drama, we know who sees through her and who doesn’t so we keep it to that. Brendan wants to keep it strictly business and try and leave the drama at the door. It’s difficult when she’s upsetting people with her attitude and really uncomfortable energy in the studio (for going life at the stock room) and this trip where she really couldn’t contain herself as easily.

May 13, 2024
scotland
There must be a staff WhatsApp. Steph isn’t staff so she wouldn’t be in that. Imagine there is a separate influencer one?
She’ll be mad at the “staff” because they actually run the show and apart from the couple guys they are all gorgeous young vibrant women! That’s why she’s no giving them the time of day

May 24, 2024
The World
She’ll be mad at the “staff” because they actually run the show and apart from the couple guys they are all gorgeous young vibrant women! That’s why she’s no giving them the time of day
She won’t like anyone thinner or prettier.
Also Steph makes tiktok millions remember so bperfect should feel privileged to have her. As opposed to needing an ointment and a two weeks antibiotic course after dealing with her.

She’s the complete opposite of a girls girl, and women can see right through that. These are kickers in the comments… the lights are on but no one’s home.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Ladies ladies ladies 🫶🏻

I respect everyone of you for sharing your stories of trauma 🤍

The fact yous have made a great life with your families is such a blessing 🥰

The trauma will always be with yous but yous make yours and your kids lives nothing like when yous were brought up takes courage & strength some days will be better than other trauma will always catch yous off guard to that I 🫡 you beauts 🫶🏻

I myself was brought up great till about the age of 12-13ish then s hit the fan my parents turned to drugs constant strangers out their face at all times of night the “house raids” were absolutely awful I brought my littlest sister up and started taking care of the house at the age of 13 !! I grew up way faster than I should’ve

I was subject to abuse by an uncle (not grape but along those lines) that my dad dealt with

Had a s life til about the age of 24 got a job met my husband and started breeding 🤣 now age of 37 quite content with life have 4 kids 2 on the spectrum total opposite ends of the scale and I wouldn’t wish it any other way it’s our way of life 🤍

Love all you beautiful warriors who fight the past and present daily 🥰🥰

The most beautiful girl inside and out ❤️❤️❤️ I love you my darling and so proud of you.

The best mama to your kids, especially your boys ❤️❤️❤️ xx