Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 11, 2024
uk
She’s shouting at L for using chocolate buttons , shouting “they are your brothers” always about Max
Just about to say this! Moaning at her for using the only chocolate in the house - which specifically belongs to max.

Why is lily being the parent and baking and yet s is spending 2 hours on live doing her hair being a child.

Why isn’t she baking WITH her daughter she’s a horrible selfish xunt she doesn’t deserve kids.
The fing fork nearly touched her tonsils she’s that greedy

Jun 13, 2024
Newcastle
Sammy boy has unfollowed vav oh come and bring the tea Sam don’t let her silence you the same as the rest.
And they're no longer following each other on Instagram too! I'm surprised she skipped past all of the Sam qs and didn't mention him, but then again if he's threatening to reveal what happened then she probably wants to keep him on side and not poke the bear 😬

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
And they're no longer following each other on Instagram too! I'm surprised she skipped past all of the Sam qs and didn't mention him, but then again if he's threatening to reveal what happened then she probably wants to keep him on side and not poke the bear 😬
He should just spill and unblock all the folk Ruth and happy blocked.

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
For anyone on tattle lily doesn’t do her exams till next year she is just away to go into s4 so theirs no excuse why she shouldn’t be at school Steph will likely say she is a kid of a Tik tok star 🤣 Steph isn’t well liked in lily schools by any of the staff 🤭
She’ll be giving Lily a job, I heard she’s been going around saying they’re all employed by Steph now. Big shot vanilla Vavron ltd