Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Dont forget Mad Pam also blamed businesses who had charity buckets which I believe resulted in her mother getting a phone call from an ex friend of a Vav connected to a business basically to say how dare you. What mad Pam didn’t realise was by blaming local businesses she was admitting money had gone missing. Sorry but who collected the buckets and if any were missing surely they would have been reported as the whole city would have been angry.

Well yes and that is my best friend who done that🙃🙃 put her right in her place. Then when she sees Steph the same. Like i said earlier she is unhinged 😛

So yes that story is very true. I've said before she ain't one for tit for tat on line etc she will wait to see them. Mad Pam never expected that call.

May 24, 2024
The World
Well yes and that is my best friend who done that🙃🙃 put her right in her place. Then when she sees Steph the same. Like i said earlier she is unhinged 😛

So yes that story is very true. I've said before she ain't one for tit for tat on line etc she will wait to see them. Mad Pam never expected that call.
Love you, and your best friend 🤣❤️

Aitkens Rowie

Nov 12, 2023

I’m sure I know who you mean, I don’t know her personally tho

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh

There were buckets, personal go fund me’s from a few people, there were also raffle scratch things which is all mentioned in the voice clips here. We Are All Cammy Smith – John Mellis

About half way down you can press play and listen to her wee rat voice.

She also mentions 300 people having sponsor sheets and already raising 17 grand.

There is also not an ounce of emotion in her.

May 24, 2024
The World
There were buckets, personal go fund me’s from a few people, there were also raffle scratch things which is all mentioned in the voice clips here. We Are All Cammy Smith – John Mellis

About half way down you can press play and listen to her wee rat voice.

She also mentions 300 people having sponsor sheets and already raising 17 grand.

There is also not an ounce of emotion in her.
She sounds like her own mine the hippo voice.
She’s oddly business like in her tone 🤢🤢