Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
She’s always been an actress but what strikes me is there is a total lack of emotion… I don’t doubt she put the graft in to raise this money but clearly it wasn’t all regulated and donated as it should have been which is very easy when it’s cash donations.
She sounds like her own mine the hippo voice.
She’s oddly business like in her tone 🤢🤢

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
There were buckets, personal go fund me’s from a few people, there were also raffle scratch things which is all mentioned in the voice clips here. We Are All Cammy Smith – John Mellis

About half way down you can press play and listen to her wee rat voice.

She also mentions 300 people having sponsor sheets and already raising 17 grand.

There is also not an ounce of emotion in her.

Also the buckets that was in people business they all got a certificate her mum really did open a can of worms

May 24, 2024
The World
Nope exactly. So that day was mental and anyway girls from ice was all helping etc. one of the girls was away give Sarah the bucket, vav flipped and was like I was needing to take money out of that. Vile vile vile
Will she know who you are with the clue to who your best friend is?
Not that it would phase our little hard nut Vavy Essex #Reem 🤣🤣🤣

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
What’s she gonna tell her doberhuns tomorrow when she takes her hair down and unpins the ends of her hair that she’s dressed as a fringe?? Oh my hair grows really fast 😂😂😂
SOmeOnE TaKe tHe ScISsOrs AFf mEh 🤪
Thinking she’s Pammy fabulous tits but she’s just Stephy floppy tits 😂😂😂😂 and naaaawwww flora I’m not jealous I have got fing fabulous tatas 😂😆😍😏

May 24, 2024
The World
Ladies… I hope you all have a lovely couple of days. The hubby is home today, so I need to spend the day shaving my legs 🤪 as he’s taking me away tonight so I suppose I best try looking nice 😂😂❤️
I’ll be catching up Saturday, so keep the info locked and loaded for me ❤️😂
You little minx 🤣
Enjoy, don’t do anything I wouldn’t do, I hope you appreciate the short list to work from ✍️ 📓😂😂😂 ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Also the buckets that was in people business they all got a certificate her mum really did open a can of worms
What a deceitful family. She’s such a calculating narcissistic b. Devoid of emotion and decency. It’s no surprise she’s on her own. You can’t hide the fact that you’re that vile when you share a house with someone. He did well to get away from her 😳

bandits

May 17, 2024
aberdeen
What a deceitful family. She’s such a calculating narcissistic b. Devoid of emotion and decency. It’s no surprise she’s on her own. You can’t hide the fact that you’re that vile when you share a house with someone. He did well to get away from her 😳
I just can’t wtf is that hair about 😂 the whole family are fruit loops.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her saying she would bang on folks doors 😂😂 come on ahead yer nothing but a wet wipe
She wouldn’t bang on anyone’s doors she knows who a lot of us are and the I laughed out loud when she said it’s people who don’t know me how deluded are you Steph it’s many people who know you only the likes of paberdeen and Nicola elrick who are so stupid to like you, Nicola’s family are a bunch of wrong ones aswell and her man is a lot younger than her she should be ashamed Northfield doesn’t claim her either 🤣

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
Does she just do her hair and make up to make stupid fing vidoes eye fing herself? I’ve never seen anyone love themselves this much. It blows my mind. And she’s a fing ugly t
She’s got nothing better to do. No friends to meet, can’t go out in Aberdeen… so she wastes her time showing off to ppl on the internet looking like a poodle.

Lily was off today and she still couldn’t spend any time with her. She’s vile.

May 24, 2024
The World
Her saying she would bang on folks doors 😂😂 come on ahead yer nothing but a wet wipe
She said she would go to peoples doors? Pahahahahahahahaha.
She honestly opens her mouth and se falls out.
Beefy probably wouldn’t even make it to my door because I know if she went to one local first, there would be barely anything left of her to get to the next door.