Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Angelathom8

Apr 25, 2024
Scotland
View attachment 126422
View attachment 126422
FAO MAD PAM- we all know you lurk here so for do sake reign your crackpot daughter in and get her psychiatric help ASAP!!!!!!
Give M to his dad full time and the wee soul will thrive and have a parent who will do everything they can to help him communicate, show him boundaries and most of all show him what a true parent is like.
DJ Cokehead Brendan get this crackpot t away from your business or it’s really gonna suffer. Ask yourself if this is the behaviour of a so called content creator you want to work with, she is fin vile beyond words and when she is at the Glasgow store I WILL BE TELLING HER THAT TO HER FAT CRUSTY FACE!! There are so many more creators out there that deserve the opportunity to represent BPerfect.
SEE YA AT GLASGOW VAV YA fIN CRACKPOT👋👋👋👋👋👋👋
Front row tickets pls 🤣 just don't let her near the £££s🤣🤣🤣

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
For her blusher coming out on Tuesday their is absolutely no advertising from BPerfect to say it’s being released with katy dale and ekin su their was advertising for a good week before it’s a right strange set up.
They probably can’t be arsed with the comments the video will get. Ruth and Susie at the ready to block and delete!!

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
I’m gonna chin her in Glasgow BPerfect store and I’ve got a lot of evidence printed off ready to chin her about INCLUDING the evidence about where the £15,000 raised for FOA through indigogo was paid into and it was a PERSONAL bank account under the name of Miss Stephanie Robertson, so she better brace herself cos EVERYONE in that shop will be shown it and let’s see if she is Billy BigBaws then.
Yeh Vav ya fat t according to you no one would ever say anything to your face well just wait till you meet me and I will be recording it. See ya soon ya crackpot thieving t!!
No offence but why you not posting it if you have evidence???

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
I’m gonna chin her in Glasgow BPerfect store and I’ve got a lot of evidence printed off ready to chin her about INCLUDING the evidence about where the £15,000 raised for FOA through indigogo was paid into and it was a PERSONAL bank account under the name of Miss Stephanie Robertson, so she better brace herself cos EVERYONE in that shop will be shown it and let’s see if she is Billy BigBaws then.
Yeh Vav ya fat t according to you no one would ever say anything to your face well just wait till you meet me and I will be recording it. See ya soon ya crackpot thieving t!!
When is she in Glasgow bperfect? Might join you

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It has personal and sensitive information that doesn’t belong on the internet or I would gladly post the proof regarding the charity money.
Steph would also have been given a copy if she donated to a charity I know loads of people who have ran races etc for charities including friends of anchor and they have a record that they donated all she would have to do to clear her name is show it how she is happy to be called a charity thief which I know she is but I wouldn’t want my name dragged thru the mud if I wasn’t it’s odd behaviour.

vavisavag

Mar 11, 2024
glasgow
Steph would also have been given a copy if she donated to a charity I know loads of people who have ran races etc for charities including friends of anchor and they have a record that they donated all she would have to do to clear her name is show it how she is happy to be called a charity thief which I know she is but I wouldn’t want my name dragged thru the mud if I wasn’t it’s odd behaviour.
Exactly, if she didn’t steal it, she’d be the first to want to clear her name, but she can’t because she did.

Mar 12, 2024
aberdeen
It has personal and sensitive information that doesn’t belong on the internet or I would gladly post the proof regarding the charity money.
Like what? If I puts final proof that she’s a theif then why not just post it I would 🤣, but you will go into a store full of people handing out the personal information and hit her aswell? Which I call BS on cuz bets ya Dinna 🤣

Am all for people telling the truth on people and having opinions etc I’ve plenty myself of Mrs bey But I wouldn’t come on her all the billy big baws saying am going to deck her when you won’t 🤣 doesn’t make you big nor clever infact it makes you look a bit of a arse.

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
The sad thing is max will probably end up in a care facility, because she just doesn’t put any work in. She did start with cards ages ago but only to flog them. Max does communicate, sometimes you can see and hear him but she constantly ignores him and shouts in his face. A few more years and that little boy will be a big boy, and those slaps he gives her will be punches. What’s she going to do then.
He won’t be a cute little boy that she can push out for views. Give him to petyr or be a parent to that boy, you’re holding him back, and it’s heartbreaking, you don’t want him, because you don’t bat an eyelid at leaving him. Give him to someone who will enable him to be the best version of himself.

May 24, 2024
The World
The sad thing is max will probably end up in a care facility, because she just doesn’t put any work in. She did start with cards ages ago but only to flog them. Max does communicate, sometimes you can see and hear him but she constantly ignores him and shouts in his face. A few more years and that little boy will be a big boy, and those slaps he gives her will be punches. What’s she going to do then.
He won’t be a cute little boy that she can push out for views. Give him to petyr or be a parent to that boy, you’re holding him back, and it’s heartbreaking, you don’t want him, because you don’t bat an eyelid at leaving him. Give him to someone who will enable him to be the best version of himself.
An old video came up where she was peeling schedule cards off the door that she puts up to tell Max what’s next, but I’ve always got the feeling they were all for show/tiktok, shown once or twice and that’s it. If she’s a ‘SEN advocate’ and her platform is being a SEN mum. They should have been an every day showcase