Tattle Taylor swift thread

hi its me

Jun 30, 2024
UK
Does anyone know what's happening with the Taylor swift thread on tattle? Kev talking about a secret group?

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
Hello - banned user from the Taylor thread here. A few of us wanted to have a WhatsApp chat with all of the posters so we could stay in touch off Tattle but still use the thread! It’s sadly led to a lot of bans and accounts disabled. But also somehow we have got Kev in the WhatsApp chat (I know 😂) so he’s been helping us to get the attention of the thread!

hi its me

Jun 30, 2024
UK
Hello - banned user from the Taylor thread here. A few of us wanted to have a WhatsApp chat with all of the posters so we could stay in touch off Tattle but still use the thread! It’s sadly led to a lot of bans and accounts disabled. But also somehow we have got Kev in the WhatsApp chat (I know 😂) so he’s been helping us to get the attention of the thread!
Thanks for the reply! I like the Taylor thread even though I'm not a prolific poster. I wouldn't have time for a Whatsapp chat thesedays 😆

flis

Jul 4, 2024
na
I like being in the group and it's a great bunch. But sorry I don't agree with shutting down Kev gossip on tattle. I want to know the tea!

harrow

Jul 4, 2024
Mars
I like being in the group and it's a great bunch. But sorry I don't agree with shutting down Kev gossip on tattle. I want to know the tea!
Kev calling tattle keyboard warriors and how he's coming for them outs himself as v v thin skinned. Sinister. I've reported him for threatening behavior & threatening to doxx. Why did he put his relationship on his channel with 200'000 subs if he's going cray over people talking about posts he decided to put live. Make it make sense!

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
Lurked on this site a while and found this thread recently. I think it's all very mean girls saying only two usernames on tattle can sit with you and everyone else who isn't already in your group chat isn't worthy. Are you still year 12?
Hiya, no I don’t think so. We asked him to say two users who has previously said they’re interested but by reading out the way to contact someone, everyone can message. 😊

Deleted member 3093

Apr 10, 2024
California
Kev calling tattle keyboard warriors and how he's coming for them outs himself as v v thin skinned. Sinister. I've reported him for threatening behavior & threatening to doxx. Why did he put his relationship on his channel with 200'000 subs if he's going cray over people talking about posts he decided to put live. Make it make sense!
Sinister? Grow up and climb out of the tattle mods buttholes.

The black dog

Jul 2, 2024
UK
Lurked on this site a while and found this thread recently. I think it's all very mean girls saying only two usernames on tattle can sit with you and everyone else who isn't already in your group chat isn't worthy. Are you still year 12?
Get fed Yel you sad t
Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
Remind yourself of my warning when she doxes you all to her mummy group chat & tattle haters gets hold of your information. 😏
I don’t really know calmyourritas apart from seeing a few posts but I think it’s a bit wrong to go around accusing people like this? That could get them in to serious trouble and for all you know they could be innocent. You should be careful what you say, it’s not very nice

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
I don’t really know calmyourritas apart from seeing a few posts but I think it’s a bit wrong to go around accusing people like this? That could get them in to serious trouble and for all you know they could be innocent. You should be careful what you say, it’s not very nice
Your transaction of friendship bracelets begs to differ
why you always lying GIF