Tattle Taylor swift thread

dalmatirox

Jul 16, 2024
uk
oop I just got banned for talking about a private group .... didn't know there was one until now lol

Such a shame it was a good thread but I guess there's no point now

malford

Jun 27, 2024
Stoke
I've thought the taylor swift stuff everywhere is bordering on crazy behaviour. this thread doesn't disprove. wtf

cavil

Jul 22, 2024
-
calmyourritas is in so many group chats and can't be trusted at all. She's been responsible for a handful of doxxing.

soygracias

Jul 13, 2024
Leeds
What do you mean one as a username? There was an image with them shown and posted. Wasn't live for long and apparently tattlers
There was a username that was a phone number and it was liking a load of posts. I didn’t see an image of phone numbers that’s wild.

ggggg

Jul 10, 2024
Manchester
There was a username that was a phone number and it was liking a load of posts. I didn’t see an image of phone numbers that’s wild.
Gettcha. Must have been deleted now? There was a post in another thread saying we were lying and no numbers have been posted. But that's both us seeing numbers posted

Whaley

Jul 31, 2024
UK
Is calmyourritas in there? Want to watch that one, she’s in plenty of group chats off tattle who have been known to dox people 🐍

Made an account just to confirm this. Her and her merry band of twats, I was one of the victims of theirs.

Horrible, vile bunch of people.

iRemember

Jul 31, 2024
Glasgow
Anyone sharing private information with calmyourritas be very very careful. She's an epic t and while you might think she's nice on tattle in private she builds up ammo to turn against people and try cause problems. I don't know the Taylor Swift thread but you aren't safe if you're sharing stuff with her. A couple of months in she will start stabbing people in the back for a giggle. She's done this to many people and is always looking for a new group of victims.