Tattle Taylor swift thread

Deleted member 5362

Jul 8, 2024
here
Hardly. I’m not an oversized toddler fan girling over someone who’s constantly writing song over dicks she’s bounced on, whilst drinking myself into an oblivion watching the same show over and over again.
But you are commenting about a poster from a thread on a different website for a musician you don’t like (I’m guessing from your comment).

Why do you care if you don’t like that poster or Taylor?

melon

Jul 9, 2024
UK
Is calmyourritas in there? Want to watch that one, she’s in plenty of group chats off tattle who have been known to dox people 🐍
Yes she is in the group. But you're not helping yourself AT ALL by insulting everyone about watching the live streams. Looking through her posting history yes I should have been more wary of her. But say what you have to say without the unnecessary stuff. We want to hear...

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
Yes she is in the group. But you're not helping yourself AT ALL by insulting everyone about watching the live streams. Looking through her posting history yes I should have been more wary of her. But say what you have to say without the unnecessary stuff. We want to hear...
Who even are you? You’re not in the group 😂 😂 And no we don’t want to hear about any complaints you have, instead of hiding behind usernames calling people out for things they’ve not done why don’t you get a life

melon

Jul 9, 2024
UK
Who even are you? You’re not in the group 😂 😂 And no we don’t want to hear about any complaints you have, instead of hiding behind usernames calling people out for things they’ve not done why don’t you get a life
Wouldn't you like to know. I haven't called anyone out any how.

ggggg

Jul 10, 2024
Manchester
I didn't take a screenshot shot and it was late but what was happening with those phone numbers posted here 👀 strangely vanished now

hahahah

Jul 7, 2024
Scotland
They're gone now but apparently phone numbers of tattlers
There was a message it says but it never came up when I looked.... I guess there a snake in the what's app group then. The girls are doing nothing wrong too I guess people are upset about something tho....

Last edited:

muddypuddles

Jul 8, 2024
You know
This 100% is yel
Marvel Studios Smile GIF by Disney+

pitooth

Jul 16, 2024
Manchester
Is calmyourritas in there? Want to watch that one, she’s in plenty of group chats off tattle who have been known to dox people 🐍
Can you explain more what she's done? A few of us are apprehensive of her and there's clearly been some drama with groups other than chicken wine.