Tattle Taylor swift thread

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
It makes a very interesting read. I thought this was about Taylor swift, I don’t see the hype with her sorry fans, don’t throw your bracelets and glitter at me.
I think there's another thread for Taylor Swift specifically. This thread just appears to be people throwing people from her thread on tattle under the bus to be honest.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
There's loads in public.
This post Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody
Saying a woman in her underwear makes her feel sick is not someone that should be part of a positive community about supporting each other and lifting each other up. There are many more posts like this. She's a vile person for her public views and I'm uncomfortable with how much further she would no doubt go in private.
Okay, but how is this relevant to what I said please?

I can't read the post because I no longer have a tattle account, but I was talking about people accusing this person of doxxing without a whole lot of proof. So people might not believe the doxxing allegations which I think is fair in this situation

thealbatross

Jul 17, 2024
none
There's loads in public.
This post Olivia Bowen #4 Says she’s getting broody, but ask her about kids and she gets real moody
Saying a woman in her underwear makes her feel sick is not someone that should be part of a positive community about supporting each other and lifting each other up. There are many more posts like this. She's a vile person for her public views and I'm uncomfortable with how much further she would no doubt go in private.
its tattle It’s a gossip/snark website. People are going to gossip and be snarky.

Tattle has never been advertised as a positive community about lifting people up and supporting them. If you want that side of tattle, you could make a rave thread?

pitooth

Jul 16, 2024
Manchester

I can't read the post because I no longer have a tattle account, but I was talking about people accusing this person of doxxing without a whole lot of proof. So people might not believe the doxxing allegations which I think is fair in this situation

You can read posts without an account.
You quoted me about not trusting her. I don't trust someone that throws insults about women's bodies and faces. That's vile behaviour. I only saw CYR on the TS thread but now people have warned about her I see she's a very different person on other threads.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
You can read posts without an account.
You quoted me about not trusting her. I don't trust someone that throws insults about women's bodies and faces. That's vile behaviour. I only saw CYR on the TS thread but now people have warned about her I see she's a very different person on other threads.
Okay then, I presumed it was all the doxxing talk that you were referring to. I can understand you don't like posts that people put, but in comparison to others I've seen on tattle, CYR seems pretty tame. It's a gossip site, you probably need to avoid threads unless they are rave ones cause some are horrible

iRemember

Jul 31, 2024
Glasgow

But you do realise those of us that are victims of rita's nastyness can't easily share the details because they involve Rita exposing our own private information. So we don't want to give any more information as it will leak our address, jobs, husband etc which she helped to get leaked.
All I'm saying is please be aware. She can and will turn against people. It's what she's done to quite a few people who foolishly thought she was an online friend (myself included).
Some of tattle is fair commentary on influencers. But some of it goes way too far with how unpleasant it is. Rita is one of the worst with her commenting on people's bodies calling them vile and saying how she wanted to punch Imogen.

bored

Jul 8, 2024
narnia
But you do realise those of us that are victims of rita's nastyness can't easily share the details because they involve Rita exposing our own private information. So we don't want to give any more information as it will leak our address, jobs, husband etc which she helped to get leaked.
All I'm saying is please be aware. She can and will turn against people. It's what she's done to quite a few people who foolishly thought she was an online friend (myself included).
Some of tattle is fair commentary on influencers. But some of it goes way too far with how unpleasant it is. Rita is one of the worst with her commenting on people's bodies calling them vile and saying how she wanted to punch Imogen.
Why are people sharing so much information with her? Presumably, all of this nastiness will come out soon, seeing as she appears to have so many victims.

iRemember

Jul 31, 2024
Glasgow
Why are people sharing so much information with her? Presumably, all of this nastiness will come out soon, seeing as she appears to have so many victims.
The LS poster said that the group with rita was a great safe community so people might be sharing too much. Hopefully some have been able to be warned of her so that they know not to give her information that she'll use when they need a new target. 🤞

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
I realise that, but do you not realise that without proof its literally just taking someone's word for it.
For all they know, Rita could be a victim of yours and you've done the same to them? I'm not saying this is the case but surely you can see what I mean.
Maybe they appreciate the warning, maybe they don't, but seems they are aware now so maybe it's time to stop talking about it.

I used to enjoy the tattle thread, I left after the ticket stuff and kind of wanted to get back to it, but obviously can't create a new account. Thought this might be similar, but people are out to get others not be friendly like it was over there when I was there.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK

iRemember

Jul 31, 2024
Glasgow
I used to enjoy the tattle thread, I left after the ticket stuff and kind of wanted to get back to it, but obviously can't create a new account. Thought this might be similar, but people are out to get others not be friendly like it was over there when I was there.
Well you've been here 5 days and it was clearly not like the tattle thread here 🤨and most of your posts are trying to shut down other people.

No one is forcing you to post or read here. So you can take your own advice and leave people to it.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
Well you've been here 5 days and it was clearly not like the tattle thread here 🤨and most of your posts are trying to shut down other people.

No one is forcing you to post or read here. So you can take your own advice and leave people to it.
All my comments are simply pointing out the obvious... people are being accused of stuff and even doxxed for what looks like no reason. It's just really weird behaviour so I'm calling it out.

I'm not saying you should stop posting, I'm saying people should just stop accusing people of stuff when they (rightly or wrongly) don't want to share any proof. I've been quite polite with everything I have said so I'm not sure where the rude reply is coming from. All I'm saying is this group has been warned now, so maybe drop it. How many times can the same thing be said

ls2408

Jul 1, 2024
UK
If Rita doxxed you, why not take it up with them? Rather than come on here to vaguely warn people

Mar 1, 2024
That’s awful.