Tattle Taylor swift thread

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
People just don’t want others to go through what they did. Whether they choose to follow or ignore the advice is up to them. I’m not sure why it bothers you so much
It doesn't bother me, the point I have made many times is they have been warned now. It seems a bit obsessive to keep going over the same thing.

soygracias

Jul 13, 2024
Leeds
Aww Pity GIF by MOODMAN

I’m thank you.

pitooth

Jul 16, 2024
Manchester
Have you literally never made a mistake before? It’s not like I’m sticking up for what he has done/did. I said it was bad, and a lesson was learnt off the back of that.

If my biggest crime is believing to see the best in people (until shown otherwise), oh lock me up! But I’d rather be like that than like some of you on here
LOL no one is saying lock you up for being naive!

You have private chats with the pedofile and you were convinced the nonce was a great person, despite all the sketchy stuff.

You have private chats with rita and are convinced she's a good person, despite all the vile stuff with posting women in their underwear to body shame and comments on their appearance etc.

NH1980

Jun 27, 2024
Wales
I've no idea who any of these people are and think Taylor Swifts last couple of albums are really overrated but I can't help and read this pile up! These side groups on tattle are so messy. I was a member of one during lockdown and wow that was a bad idea. People think everyone on a thread is nice as it's the rules of tattle to not be a goady f unlike mumsnet. Looks like people created this whatsapp group that was open to all so it only takes one person or a falling out between people for it to get v messy. Created with good intents no doubt but be careful with your details. I've never giving my details to anyone on tattle as Alice Evans is a total fruit loop and is desperate to dox anyone!

88gg

Aug 13, 2024
UK
Glad that's been deleted. Don't know who Lydia and Amy are but it's not on to share their phone numbers

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
Honestly, anyone sharing anybodys number on here is just disgusting.

@Admin think may be worth stepping in, or getting rid of the thread because seems this keeps happening?

flowella

Aug 13, 2024
Flo flo land
I can't see any personal information or phone numbers?

But I'm surprised I'm thank you has fallen out with all the private group mums as she was the main one that was banging on trying to get people into the private group. Some people on tattle are nice and others are right c you next Tuesdays! Why do people give their phone number to a load of randoms from the internet?

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
I can't see any personal information or phone numbers?

But I'm surprised I'm thank you has fallen out with all the private group mums as she was the main one that was banging on trying to get people into the private group. Some people on tattle are nice and others are right c you next Tuesdays! Why do people give their phone number to a load of randoms from the internet?
They have been deleted now it seems.

This doesn't even matter at this point. It's peoples choice to give out their own number, for others to share it on a forum like this is not okay!

the archer

Aug 14, 2024
Year 3000
Is there a big crossover from the mums private chat and the Taylor swift private chat?
Quite a few mums in there but I think Rita is the only one from the new mum and toddler private groups and that's also in the main Taylor Swift private chat. The key players have created other private chats outside of the main Taylor swift private chat. Someone posted that here and the head girls that are active here seemed annoyed but it's so obvious this clique within a clique 🫠

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
Quite a few mums in there but I think Rita is the only one from the new mum and toddler private groups and that's also in the main Taylor Swift private chat. The key players have created other private chats outside of the main Taylor swift private chat. Someone posted that here and the head girls that are active here seemed annoyed but it's so obvious this clique within a clique 🫠
Sorry but I think you're incorrect here. The person who shared about sub chats clearly isn't in the private chat based on what they have said here.

flowella

Aug 13, 2024
Flo flo land
You may not be, but your comment come across like "serves them right". Which is a little unfair, they can share their own numbers if they choose to, others absolutely should not be sharing them
What I said was:
Why do people give their phone number to a load of randoms from the internet?

I don't think that's saying serves them right.