Tattle Taylor swift thread

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
What I said was:
Why do people give their phone number to a load of randoms from the internet?

I don't think that's saying serves them right.
May as well have then!

I don't think it's an issue, people wanted to talk out of tattle and potentially become friends. People meet their partners online so I don't think it's a massive deal. Obviously there are some people out there who are idiots and share people's numbers outside of those spaces, but judging from what I have seen, the Taylor Swift lot aren't the problem here.

flowella

Aug 13, 2024
Flo flo land
May as well have then!

I don't think it's an issue, people wanted to talk out of tattle and potentially become friends. People meet their partners online so I don't think it's a massive deal. Obviously there are some people out there who are idiots and share people's numbers outside of those spaces, but judging from what I have seen, the Taylor Swift lot aren't the problem here.
It was a question.

Yeah but tattle isn't a dating site.

From an outsiders point of view there seems to be a collective denialism about this taylor swift private chat and no one there being the problem. I don't know if that's the truth or what people are wanting to believe. But this thread is hilarious :ROFLMAO: I hope it doesn't get deleted like a handful want 👀

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
It was a question.

Yeah but tattle isn't a dating site.

From an outsiders point of view there seems to be a collective denialism about this taylor swift private chat and no one there being the problem. I don't know if that's the truth or what people are wanting to believe. But this thread is hilarious :ROFLMAO: I hope it doesn't get deleted like a handful want 👀
Considering it appears to be numbers shared by people not in the chats, I'm pretty sure they aren't.

I think it should get deleted, because spiteful people keep sharing people's personal information, which is unfair. They at least need to mod the thread better. Yes the numbers were deleted, but real names being shared is also not acceptable.

flowella

Aug 13, 2024
Flo flo land
Considering it appears to be numbers shared by people not in the chats, I'm pretty sure they aren't.

I think it should get deleted, because spiteful people keep sharing people's personal information, which is unfair. They at least need to mod the thread better. Yes the numbers were deleted, but real names being shared is also not acceptable.
But you have no idea who shared these numbers.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
But you have no idea who shared these numbers.
Oh does this mean you do? You have insider knowledge to know it came from the Taylor group?

I'm going by what I've seen here, and the two names attached. One of them has literally posted saying she doesn't like Taylor swift and isn't in the group. So surely that would mean it's from someone who knows both of these people... the people who clearly have an issue with them. Common sense.

wormpoohead

Aug 1, 2024
london
Not sure why people are upset about someone’s number being shared when a couple pages she’s back she’s giving it big licks telling people to call her if they have a problem. She had no problem calling peoples work phone numbers etc.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
Not sure why people are upset about someone’s number being shared when a couple pages she’s back she’s giving it big licks telling people to call her if they have a problem. She had no problem calling peoples work phone numbers etc.
She told someone who had her number to call her didn't she? I'm sure she doesn't want her number posted for everyone to see.

The fact you're even saying this shows you clearly have no respect for anyone, and your "wanting to warn people" is quite obviously a load of tit!

flowella

Aug 13, 2024
Flo flo land
Was it Rita or Liv that was phoning peoples work numbers?

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
Was it Rita or Liv that was phoning peoples work numbers?
Again with the real name? This is what I mean.. there is no need to keep going on and saying them!

I think it's quite obvious people have decided to choose to not judge people based on some randoms saying stuff online without any proof

soygracias

Jul 13, 2024
Leeds
Again with the real name? This is what I mean.. there is no need to keep going on and saying them!

I think it's quite obvious people have decided to choose to not judge people based on some randoms saying stuff online without any proof
Rita isn’t her real name she’s not 86 years old.

Inez

Aug 1, 2024
UK
Rita and Amy/Thankyou (and before anyone cries about me using Amy’s real name she literally announced it on this thread) and liv shared her dissertation so dumbass move if she didn’t want randos knowing her name sorry
Amy's name is fine, she chose to use that as her username here. I'm talking about the two other names shared on this thread.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... names were shared ELSEWHERE, not here! It's not right for anybody to be sharing peoples names if they haven't HERE themselves.

Jul 17, 2024
uk
Rita and Amy/Thankyou (and before anyone cries about me using Amy’s real name she literally announced it on this thread) and liv shared her dissertation so dumbass move if she didn’t want randos knowing her name sorry
Wormpoohead can I just ask why you’re so invested in this?

flowella

Aug 13, 2024
Flo flo land

I'm using what they put in their tattle names!