Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
😂😂😂 knew it wouldn’t take her long to do that!

She hates people giving her any negative feedback or criticism.

Does anyone remember her saying she was going to get a tattoo when she reached so many followers? What happened to that?

Ideas for tattoo Aimee Arsehole

A Halloween Tree
Breeze Blocks
Gingerbread Man
A joint of beef oh sorry pork
A saveloy sausage
CHEESEE GROMET! A cheesecake
The initials ASA.
Or Dave I
Dave II

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
So how's everyone's day been? I took myself off to get my hair done. I absolutely hate sitting there as it takes 3/4hrs but I feel like a new woman now 🤣 came home read a book on the sofa with the dog on top of me, made the dinner. Now I'm catching up on eastenders lol brows and lashes tomorrow and then back to work tomorrow night 😞
That’s sounds like a great wee day ❤️

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
She got that sense of grandeur at the minute nothing but the best you know best toothpaste best floss
Oh has anyone ever seen floss that’s difficult to use it’s fckin floss
And the boots video of all videos in her drafts talking about toothpaste that made you heave and how the £5 floss is superior to any other after cheesecake gate
Maybe not the best choice

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I’d love to see how many she’s bought
You can work it out, just look at the groups of numbers, and how it pikes on the graph. There is no steady incline like usual, and you’ll see they’re buying likes and follows together. When if you look at the amount of video’s uploaded around that time doesn’t correlate.
Everything about her is a lie. And her stupid huns just don’t see it. She lies to them everyday.

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
God she is soooo desperate for an M&S deal! Ha it would be an abomination if they ever gave her one! Still havent tried those donuts! I'm being a stubborn b haha xxxxxx

They would never work with her in all honesty. Even the small brands she gets deals with have dropped her quite quick so no chance would big brands work with her.

theshthashit

Mar 11, 2024
Scotland
Oh wait I’ve got another

Remember the time she was saying how wonderful the razors were that she was flogging? She said she had such sensitive skin that she can’t wax.

Then she’s using a laser device

Then she buys wax strips for her trip to Spain

🤔
A follower in that video asked her for an update on that hair removal device and she said it was reported to asa and that she can’t talk about it anymore not that she’s in trouble but

Mar 7, 2024
Aimée's only content is shopping, eating takeaways and clap backs and even the doberhuns are getting fed up. Will she vanish into obscurity? never to be heard of again until she features on rogue traders for flogging unnecessary insurance plans to vulnerable people?
No one is going to book a holiday from the world's worst travel rep and you certainly wouldnt take advice from her in a clothes shop, so i can't imagine her going back to her previous jobs.
GPs receptionist maybe? "No sorry there are no appointments left today. But it's only 8 o'clock and I'm first in the queue! It's munchausen Monday so I've booked all the appointments for myself, try again tomorrow, no one is more poorly than me....." 🤔

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry I've been missing I've been really busy batch making pea and ham soup! I can't stand peas but I'll be sweet won't I? Think I'll record my reaction see if anyone's bored enough to be arsed 🤣
I mean why is her entire personality that she doesn't like cheese? Boring'ell!!!!!! 😫😫 but ey .. remember that time you got in from your night out and devoured 43 packets of mini cheddar? Good times 🧀🧀🧀🧀