Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Don't know if just me but I don’t get the loop films wtf? Why not say no?? It's not normal for a 10yo. Toddler maybe but just say no! Has she watched it 300x at her Dad's? It's ridiculous.
It’s a neurodivergent thing, it makes them feel safe as they know what will happen.

My son will rewatch programmes/films but not on a loop like H does. I also have my “comfort” programmes I will watch the whole series & then go straight back to series one.

I’ve suspected h has autism for a long long time because her stimming, the way she eats the same foods (not sure if that’s just lazy Aimee) the constant looping of films. But I also think she has foetal alcohol syndrome because she has the look of a child with it (and autism & other issues link with FAS) and I only think this as it was at times watching my own child’s traits

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Didn't make any content as didn't feel like it or run out of content Aimless?

Probably got stuck on the phone telling Vav how amazing she is and not to let the trolls win

Or maybe she got stuck into the Kylie even earlier than usual 🤔 🤔
She was too engrossed in vavcunt drama defending her bestie the same bestie who ripped her to other people and didn’t want to be friends with her because of the hate she receives. She’s just a dickhead with her “roast dinner” that wasn’t a roast what will it be this morning bread butter cakey wakey and frubelicious meanwhile catpiss eyes are in back of head and she can’t possibly do the school run on her period

Apr 26, 2024
uk
She was too engrossed in vavcunt drama defending her bestie the same bestie who ripped her to other people and didn’t want to be friends with her because of the hate she receives. She’s just a dickhead with her “roast dinner” that wasn’t a roast what will it be this morning bread butter cakey wakey and frubelicious meanwhile catpiss eyes are in back of head and she can’t possibly do the school run on her period
Her roasts are depressing, they're missing love!

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
They’re missing everything that makes it a roast!! Where’s the stuffing, pigs in blankets (not just for Xmas) the proper mash, 3 different veg at least? Yorkies aren’t for everyone but if I served that up I’d expect it thrown back at me!

I’m doing a gammon roast tonight with the works because the weather is grotty & I want my boy coming home to a filling home cooked meal. Harper will get a s packed lunch & probably pizza with cucumber carrots and hummus…

Regina.GGG

Sep 21, 2024
leeds
I was thinking the same ha never seen such a sad plate of food.
She forgot the brocoli? The only other veg on the roast.
Wheres the stuffing, cauliflower cheese, the rest of the veg, propper mash, homemade yorkies. I make carrots and parsnips cooked in honey. She has absolutely zero imagination. Oh what did u have on ur roast? Pale roasties, dry chicken and my famous carrot and sweed mash stunning hahahahaha xx

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I was thinking the same ha never seen such a sad plate of food.
She forgot the brocoli? The only other veg on the roast.
Wheres the stuffing, cauliflower cheese, the rest of the veg, propper mash, homemade yorkies. I make carrots and parsnips cooked in honey. She has absolutely zero imagination. Oh what did u have on ur roast? Pale roasties, dry chicken and my famous carrot and sweed mash stunning hahahahaha xx
If she put that on rate my plate she’d get more roasted than that dinner!

I love proper mash and it takes a few extra spuds peeled for the roasts.. but that’s too much for pissy princess

Mar 7, 2024
She didn't seem keen on showing herself decanting the lunchable into the hello kitty box. I'm wondering if she actually made her a hammy Sammy but is baiting people to call the school/SS. She's very calculating and will do anything for views, especially if there is drama and chance of a clapback.
I've often wondered how the kid that can't peel a Satsuma manages to open a lunchable 🤔

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
The absolute state of her!! And more “period pains kicking my ass” bullshit!!

and Aimee that packed lunch is yet again DISGRACEFUL! Put the kid on school dinners so she gets one decent meal a day!!

AND lay off the aesthetics cos they are only making you look more haggard and that dent is proper DENTING

Attachments

• v0f044gc0000crt4sjvog65levrifg50.mp4
    22.5 MB
  • IMG_7959.jpeg
    IMG_7959.jpeg
    100.5 KB · Views: 4