Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
She never mentioned MC just referred to it as baby loss, maybe she meant in her opinion, she felt she was having a baby so that’s why she said it.
She’s very MARTHA
The whole thing was strange. I think her crying ‘make a coffee with me video’ was her potentially finding out she was pregnant. Upset about it etc. but then she pretended later on that she was upset in that video because she had lost the baby. Someone had written something like “now it makes sense why you were so upset that day” and she responded with something that made them think they were right in their assumption (this comment was on her video telling everyone that she was pregnant but now she is not). She was drinking the day before the coffee video, so I doubt she would have known she was pregnant then. That’s why I think she found out she was pregnant that same night she was drinking after bowling.
If she’s made the whole thing up though, that’s terrible. I lost a baby at full term, and it’s no joke. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy and anyone that makes up baby loss for content is sick.

On a different subject, what happened to her nerve pain? That disappeared as quickly as the hair series.

Nothing she says ever adds up.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
The whole thing was strange. I think her crying ‘make a coffee with me video’ was her potentially finding out she was pregnant. Upset about it etc. but then she pretended later on that she was upset in that video because she had lost the baby. Someone had written something like “now it makes sense why you were so upset that day” and she responded with something that made them think they were right in their assumption (this comment was on her video telling everyone that she was pregnant but now she is not). She was drinking the day before the coffee video, so I doubt she would have known she was pregnant then. That’s why I think she found out she was pregnant that same night she was drinking after bowling.
If she’s made the whole thing up though, that’s terrible. I lost a baby at full term, and it’s no joke. I wouldn’t wish it on my worst enemy and anyone that makes up baby loss for content is sick.

On a different subject, what happened to her nerve pain? That disappeared as quickly as the hair series.

Nothing she says ever adds up.
The nerve pain where she had a dry bath you mean 🤣🤣 it disappeared the same way most of what comes out of her mouth does. The bad periods - gone, so has the Back pain, the C-diff/antibiotics stuff, the stalker, new next door neighbour that made her life hell when younger, that stomach condition she claimed to have, the list goes on. She spews lie after lie.

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
The nerve pain where she had a dry bath you mean 🤣🤣 it disappeared the same way most of what comes out of her mouth does. The bad periods - gone, so has the Back pain, the C-diff/antibiotics stuff, the stalker, new next door neighbour that made her life hell when younger, that stomach condition she claimed to have, the list goes on. She spews lie after lie.
There’s something seriously wrong with her. It’s not normal behaviour. She’s seeks attention all the time from all of her followers on her phone. Her life is extremely sad.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I wish I could be as tired as she is 🙄 it must be such a tough life doing all of her ‘work’!
You’ve summed it all up very well though. I do feel proud of my career and what I’ve accomplished, and there are times I do enjoy my job. But oh my days, it definitely does take it toll and makes me question some of my choices
I rethink every single choice monthly when I get paid!! But that's another story. I'm an A&E nurse often covered in blood, spit, spew etc etc.... I could do with a new job in my dressing gown looking like a bag of spanners making a fing killing for doing do all!!! 🤯🙄 but honestly I couldn't do it. Nurses are born!! 100% she could fing NEVER!!!!!!

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
And then there’s the heart condition that gets better with caffeine, and the skin cancer that requires the use of sun beds.

Has she even actually addressed the skin cancer recently?

Anyway, I’m off to bed now as I have to be up before the birds for a long shift at work tomorrow. Sleep well lovelies. Xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Well monkey see monkey do 😐 Aimees got ZERO colour sense or what goes with what and neither has Twist it appears 😂😂😂😂😂
I mean tbf with the exception of the mismatched bin and ornament (Not plant) 🤣 But if they were all H choices which I do believe (miracle) but there was nothing garish enough to have been Aimee so if you ask me she should have let her 9yr old to decorate the lounge alone!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There’s something seriously wrong with her. It’s not normal behaviour. She’s seeks attention all the time from all of her followers on her phone. Her life is extremely sad.
Shes an attention seeking narc where she is that obsessed with the validation off strangers and lives and breathes for an App she doesn’t care what lies she tells for content. It’s really not normal I agree. A poster said it earlier and was spot on that shes a loser.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just scrolled to find a comment from you I can reply to. I've done nights for neariy 5 years now and I HAVE to take a sleeping pill on the nights I don't work otherwise I'd sleep for 2 hours then be awake till the morning coz my body clock is programmed to be awake at nights. It works for me. It's worth a go. I get the Sleepeze from Boots. I hope u find something that works for you x
Absolutely 2nd this! I wind my boyfriend up because I always joke that I wake up like I've went to bed with AJ 🥊Because he can't stand him 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
And then there’s the heart condition that gets better with caffeine, and the skin cancer that requires the use of sun beds.

Has she even actually addressed the skin cancer recently?

Anyway, I’m off to bed now as I have to be up before the birds for a long shift at work tomorrow. Sleep well lovelies. Xx
Yep another two fake illnesses she claims to have. They have to be fake as no way would anyone go on sunbeds after having skin cancer or consume her diet with a heart condition. Neither mentioned recently no but probably will be after she’s read here 🤣

My name is

Mar 8, 2024
Bucks
When my daughter was young, every school holiday I planned what we were going to do, so Thorpe Park, Chessington, an overnight stay to visit Alton Towers, trips to London, Madam Tussauds, The Trocadero, Covent Garden, all the zoos,
obviously my point being, wtf does Aimless do with H ? do all except drag her where SHE wants to go, she lives by the sea ffs!, her sis lives in Blackpool! I feel so sorry for H. Aimees a disgrace! She never should’ve had H.

My daughter now has her own kids, 5 and 9 and her and my SIL take them everywhere, like I did
They’re off to Egypt soon, my Grandkids are both fascinated by the history and culture, the 5 yr old watches documentary’s on Egypt.
The holiday she had with Vav she could hardly bring herself to do anything with H

I’ve never hated anyone so much!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Right!! I knew that I shouldn't have dipped into this thread. Blaming yous funny bunch of fers. But I now have a permanent sneer stuck on my face.
A skincare fridge??? Gtf!!
How about a trip to the local beach, local park, baking cakes etc.
You know normal mother, and I stress the word child, when I say 9 year old CHILD activities.

Aimee just wants another her so she is raising h in such a way as to try and make that happen. She is just waiting until h is old enough to become her drinking buddy. Poor h, hopefully she can end the cycle and get away from aimee and build a good life for herself.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I have nursed mothers who've lost and I remember every single baby I carried to the sluice. Sorry if this upsets anyone. Every single baby I assisted their last checks with the Dr. There is no way she had a miscarriage. At the very most she experienced a chemical pregnancy which is heart breaking in itself. There is no way on God's earth she would say 7 months or whatever it was!
God bloody LOVE you 💗😇💙 I will NEVER forget my early years when I first qualified in midwifery because as incredible as it was and they are honestly some of my proudest moments helping to bring new life into the world. But when it didn't always go like that it broke me!! As a midwife, as a human and as a woman! So so much love for you! ❤️ @iseethruu ❤️ Didn't think I'd be back in lectures as quick as I was but now A&E adult major ED!! Which very often is fing catastrophic 💔 but nothing could compare to those days ❤️❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
So so sorry for your losses❤️ I agree, I don’t have children myself but I went through it with my sister who I am so close with, heartbreaking, Thank god she had a rainbow baby who is now 5 who both her partner and her agree they share him with me lol!! Joke by the way, 🙈 but yeah she like yourself remembers the losses, how this cretin can talk so flippantly about it and has done for the last 7 months angers me so much! She is that self involved that she doesn’t even realise how triggering it is for women, as long as she gets her views and validation🤬 fecking asswipe!!!!!

Everything is up for use as content with her. She doesn't care about anyone or anything, who she triggers and hurts. She just uses whatever she can and is happy to lie about whatever. All for sympathy and the comments about how brave/strong/whatever. She's a nasty nasty individual.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
This. Its draining. And management just want to bleed you dry. My flare up atm is completely down to stress cause my managers trying not to give me leave for things I have booked and paid for even though there's enough of my team to cover the shifts. At this rate I'll be off sick tbh. I keep saying I'm going to get a job elsewhere to. I may have to if this keeps up. I hope you feel better soon and the ideal job is out there for you x
Tell me they're trying to decline your leave for Taylor because I don't even really know you but can still picture your reaction 🤣🤣 do your job!! do you and do the fing NHS I'm off!!!! 🤣🤣

Sorry for so many f bombs but I feel @RosieJo would go full @pussycatchat on us 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
IMG_3383.jpeg
We think it? Oh really? Pretty sure it’s YOU who still gives her a baby spoon 🙄😂😂

And let’s not forget Cakey Wakey, frubalicious, hammy sammy! And “it’s not birdseye it’s harpers”
🙋‍♀️😂
And comical how I posted the vid from TWO YEARS AGO!!! When H said Frube a what? 👀 So pretty sure it's you who's the fing toddler love NOT your kid!! And I strongly believe this whole Hs this Hs fave that... is one of the reasons she doesn't show her anymore because there has been multiple times when she has been called out by her own kid so out of sight... on with the bullshit

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
We dont hear music because she's 9 and watches matilda on repeat because she's 9 and uses baby spoons because she's 9 and has her food cut up for her because she's 9 and eats the same food and goes to the same places and because she's 9 she's doesn't know any better than home fing bargains and spending money. But because she's 9 she all of a sudden loves skincare and pretty dresses that aimee had to take back to m&s. 🤣🤣🤣
Very rude!!! The other night when H had her noodles and rocks sorry nuggiiiieeessss 🤣 she had already had a lot of health that day!! I'm not entirely sure what it was because there was certainly no 'health' in that saaaaamme bag her baggy Mammy packs every morning!!! 👀 Oh s forgive me... there was 2 strawberries!!!! fing thriving!!!! 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Tell me they're trying to decline your leave for Taylor because I don't even really know you but can still picture your reaction 🤣🤣 do your job!! do you and do the fing NHS I'm off!!!! 🤣🤣

Sorry for so many f bombs but I feel @RosieJo would go full @pussycatchat on us 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Could you actually imagine! But it's around that time I needed the 2 weeks off as we are going to London aswell. She's basically fighting me on a weekend in the 2 weeks I need. Actually 1 day and I'm like I'm not in the country?? I don't know what you can't comprehend about that lol but if it was taylor I'd be even worse she would literally be told go and do yourself. Although the day she's fighting me over I've the gran prix and that cost thousands so nope see ye later lol it'll be sorted. I'm keeping positive 🤣 I'm not here. She knows months in advance so 🤷‍♀️

P.s I'm also seeing Tom Holland 2nd row in romeo and Juliet that weekend in the westend! Ain't nobody telling me I'm not going. I work to live. I don't live to work. Yippikiyay mothafuckaaaaas!

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Could you actually imagine! But it's around that time I needed the 2 weeks off as we are going to London aswell. She's basically fighting me on a weekend in the 2 weeks I need. Actually 1 day and I'm like I'm not in the country?? I don't know what you can't comprehend about that lol but if it was taylor I'd be even worse she would literally be told go and do yourself. Although the day she's fighting me over I've the gran prix and that cost thousands so nope see ye later lol it'll be sorted. I'm keeping positive 🤣 I'm not here. She knows months in advance so 🤷‍♀️

P.s I'm also seeing Tom Holland 2nd row in romeo and Juliet that weekend in the westend! Ain't nobody telling me I'm not going. I work to live. I don't live to work. Yippikiyay mothafuckaaaaas!
Hahaha love it!!! ❤️❤️
P.s.. I've just FINALLY caught up and saw my reply to you 🤣🤣🤣 feckin secret love song Hahaha that's because it was on the TV and I was in at trance like state at Jayyysssonnn Deruuulo 🥲😍🤣