Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 7, 2024
Under the Troll bridge
Hello 👋🏼😘 I hope you're OK and welcome back to the Shamey show. She actually has matchy leggings to that jumper also in illuminous pink.. no joke! 😂🤪 It was Molly Maes collection that she had absolutely no business wearing but does anyway 😂😂😂
Hello my lovely! I’m not too be thank you hope you are well xx
I actually remember the pink monstrosity she got it for centre parks 🤦‍♀️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Way to go ailment such great parenting making “baby” bread pieces with an inch of thick butter for a CRISP sandwich! Soooooo nutritious! Oh that’s right …YOU DONT KNOW WHAT THAT IS! if it’s not full of sugar, grease, carbs or burnt air fried, microwaved….you THINK it’s healthy! Gtfoh FN 🤡

She just hasn't a clue about anything. Another poster suggested that she made this all up as she had nothing in and i agree with them. That just sounds so ailment. She's a s parent, s partner to her exes, s daughter to her parents, s sister to her sister, s person and just s.

May 30, 2024
UK
SENDS HER TO SCHOOL WITH A CRISP SANDWICH AND THIS IS THE POOR WAIFS DINNER?!
do OFF AIMEE, where’s the PROTEIN, VEGETABLES?! Kids gonna have scurvy and rickets!!!
AIMEE YOU fING PISS OF s PARENTING AINT YOUR STRONG POINT!!
View attachment export_1727374120080.mov
No wonder the kid was hungry at 4.30pm after that appalling sshow of a packed lunch. What a disgrace!

Aimee your child likes M&S Fish, why couldn’t you have given her that for Tea with the steamed veg she likes? You are in there every other day. Anything would have been more nutritious and filling than soup and noodles

cntybawz

Aug 16, 2024
scotland
I bought a bag of cauliflower cheese from there yesterday. It was bloody lovely. Sorry, just had to let you all know. To be fair, I’d had a blood test so couldn’t make a homemade one. I’m the only f that eats it anyway that’s why is not make one not coz I’m making an excuse like A
Sometimes these things are convenient when life gets busy and hectic, i do like cauliflower cheese and sometimes if it is just me having i have bought a ready made one. However it's everytime spunky eyes makes dinner, she has no excuse, she works from home, making adverts for tat and she leaves her sty ads to last minute anyway. She should be able to make a homemade meal more often than she does, not that I'd ever thank you for one of her awful roasts or bland pasta.

Mar 9, 2024
That jumpers giving more 80s than her Fat Slater suit did!!
Wait while she pulls the same one in pink out with the matching leggins 🤣🤣…. when she thought she was off to a ski chalet n she was in a bungalow on centre parks 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s hilarious - she looked like something that my butcher catches coming out of the sausage machine - and that was last year - she as expanded a bit since them !

receiptproof

Aug 14, 2024
Nowhere
SENDS HER TO SCHOOL WITH A CRISP SANDWICH AND THIS IS THE POOR WAIFS DINNER?!
do OFF AIMEE, where’s the PROTEIN, VEGETABLES?! Kids gonna have scurvy and rickets!!!
AIMEE YOU fING PISS OF s PARENTING AINT YOUR STRONG POINT!!
View attachment export_1727374120080.mov
She spend hundreds on those pathetic fish gizz eyes again. A crapload on her hauls, but can’t make her kid a pack lunch BUT bought lunch-ables last week as a “back up”
what a PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A HUMAN SHE IS! If it’s not about her NOTHING MATTERS . And clown since you LURK here… your air fried garlic bread is not crispy It’s BURNT you complete 🤡

Mar 8, 2024
Why is everything always hilarious? You lot an T r hilarious, but how is having to do an "ad" hysterically funny? Or doing miss harpers bread and butter packed lunch? And I don't want to sound horrible towards little miss H, but as miss piggy has told thousands of strangers she's clearly started her periods, but is writing letters to santa? I get us ladies all start at different times and "it's fine" but the confusion that poor child (because that's what she is saggy flaps) must feel, sanitary products and letters to santa ? Which is she ailment???

Botox&Chins

Mar 9, 2024
Just been catching up……why has she bought H an adult size Oodie ?!? Absolutely ridiculous, my 16 year old is 6ft 3 and his adult one is too big !!!

Does anyone think she may suffer with psychosis? She obviously has some mental health illness, which I’m sure she’s mentioned in past but never actually said what illness she has, only symptoms (unless I’ve missed her say it)
Yeah the fat lazy greasy catpissy fugly mess has been diagnosed with fifatsloblyingratscamingcatpissyslaggyclattyherpesriddledshittymotheritis. 🙄🐟🦛🐽🐀💩🤢