Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I don't think I can cope with her anymore.

3 x £4.50 cakes to "taste test". Is she having a laugh? That is 1/3 of my total shopping budget tomorrow and I'm already struggling to get a weeks meals planned with the limited funds I have (thanks to a UC mess up).
@brewtime it's irritating as do isn't it! She couldn't be less relatable and it really is time for a new SM handle because single mums do not behave or spend like she does!!! The normal thing would be to get the markdown ones as a TREAT!! Then if they like them get ONE of the others next time... it's not like she rarely goes. But no she's a greedy, indulgent fing tramp who can't help herself!! 🐽

At least you and your family will have decent meals with a bit of substance, nice warm, full bellys and more enjoyable too!! More grateful for what you do have too. You do right babe ❤️👌🏼

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I don't think I can cope with her anymore.

3 x £4.50 cakes to "taste test". Is she having a laugh? That is 1/3 of my total shopping budget tomorrow and I'm already struggling to get a weeks meals planned with the limited funds I have (thanks to a UC mess up).
She really doesn’t care about society and real struggles people have. She’s so vacuous. There’s nothing wrong with having beans on toast. Did you know that brown bread and beans have more protein than a piece of beef? I learned that on a tv program about food. Get some big jacket spuds too. Hope you aren’t going hungry love ❤️

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I think she must be the reason glory holes were created 👀🤢

I don't know why Lindt is in my head for the new brand collab 👀 just because I think it's odd to have an easter egg appear on top of the fridge in May... they've not been on sale months!! and then the bouquet today. And a "chocccci colab would be ideal for TTs very own Verruca Salt wouldn't it!! Can get a load of that s spread too!! 🐽🐽
Glory holes 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
I’m so glad you are invested in her again 😂 I woke up with Bonnie Tyler in my head this morning 😂😂😂
I mainly just read all the comments off you wee funny lot over here. My brain gets fried cos there's too many fwits to put my tuppence worth in about and I get rage cramp in my fingers with typing sometimes. I do truly believe these crackpot are a social experiment and we might be in our own version of The Truman show, if not then this world is truly scary that they walk amongst us. 🤣

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
I mainly just read all the comments off you wee funny lot over here. My brain gets fried cos there's too many fwits to put my tuppence worth in about and I get rage cramp in my fingers with typing sometimes. I do truly believe these crackpot are a social experiment and we might be in our own version of The Truman show, if not then this world is truly scary that they walk amongst us. 🤣
Your comments on this thread and vavs crack me up 🤣 every comment u put I'm laughing my head off 🤣🤣

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Your comments on this thread and vavs crack me up 🤣 every comment u put I'm laughing my head off 🤣🤣
Thank you hunny.😘 I'm a wee fan of yours also sweetie. You crack me up over the road on TL. They banned you from here also I read that ? Same here. Was scratching my head with that one🤔. Had to re register but as the huns would say "We move" 🤣

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Thank you hunny.😘 I'm a wee fan of yours also sweetie. You crack me up over the road on TL. They banned you from here also I read that ? Same here. Was scratching my head with that one🤔. Had to re register but as the huns would say "We move" 🤣
Awwww bless ye lovely that's so nice ❤ yeah I got banned here 🤣 fs did u get banned too?? Wit did we do fs 🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
"Ennnywayyy" I'm off finish my book and then sleep.Meant be back in work tonight but my stitches aren’t healed enough so hoping Thurs. I do not know how people choose to be too lazy to work honestly I'm lost!! Have a good rest all. ❤️ Also slways wondered which Disney "princess" she'd be and realised she wouldn't be a princess at all!! Oh well Hakunamatata 🐽✌🏼 "Bye for now huns" Ew sorry about that I'll go 🤣🤢🤣🤢
Edited: only aimed at people too boneidle choosing not to work ie Shameless!! ❤️

Shocked Lion King GIF

Last edited:

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
"Ennnywayyy" I'm off finish my book and then sleep.Meant be back in work tonight but my stitches aren’t healed enough so hoping Thurs. I do not know how people don't work honestly I'ml lost!! Have a good rest all. ❤️ Also slways wondered which Disney "princess" she'd be and realised she wouldn't be a princess at all!! Oh well Hakunamatata 🐽✌🏼 "Bye for now huns" Ew sorry about that I'll go 🤣🤢🤣🤢

Shocked Lion King GIF
Not everyone is able to work 😕 hope your stitches heal soon 🙂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She really doesn’t care about society and real struggles people have. She’s so vacuous. There’s nothing wrong with having beans on toast. Did you know that brown bread and beans have more protein than a piece of beef? I learned that on a tv program about food. Get some big jacket spuds too. Hope you aren’t going hungry love ❤️
I love all your facts about stuff like this @Missy 🥰 And @brewtime I know it's hard to say so I've been there!! BUT if you are going hungry then please reach out. I will fully out myself in order for you to msg me to help you!! ❤️ and anyone else for that matter. I'll deal with the aftermath because show me where I've committed a crime. Honestly please please don't struggle some things are more important in the bigger picture ❤️❤️

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I love all your facts about stuff like this @Missy 🥰 And @brewtime I know it's hard to say so I've been there!! BUT if you are going hungry then please reach out. I will fully out myself in order for you to msg me to help you!! ❤️ and anyone else for that matter. I'll deal with the aftermath because show me where I've committed a crime. Honestly please please don't struggle some things are more important in the bigger picture ❤️❤️
You are a lovely soul 🥹🥹❤️ please don’t ever forget that

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
You are so kind ❤️ I hope your stitches heal up quickly. Nothing worse than just waiting to get back into a routine x

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Awhhh no so sorry I didn't mean any offence at all! @notrolly I know that of course people don't work for lots of reasons. I'll edit my post. ❤️ I meant people who choose not to through pure laziness mainly Shameless. Sorry lovely and thank you 🥰❤️
Awk listen ignore me I've been a sensitive Sally all day my husband said something earlier and I bit his head off thinking he was being cheeky🙈 so it's just the mood I've been in all day so never mind me 😕you're a lovely soul I can tell from your posts and that was very kind of u to offer help to someone in need, now I feel like a bad b*stard for saying anything ☹🥰