Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

BigBird

Mar 26, 2024
Sefton
Ok, so I'm getting on a bit, and see social media 'influencers' as the wannabe w*nkers most of them are. In the grand scheme of life, a blue tick is about as relevant as a boil on the arse...short-lived, fascinating at first but a quick pop and it's gone. 🤣 Half expecting to see Aimless in Tesco soon though with blue tick deeley boppers like a feckin Sim character!! No one cares you self important, dirty, narcissistic joke of a pathetic parent!!
P.s. Huns...I'd rather have my 23 followers and a real life where I don't need a phone attached to my hand 24/7 to earn a living, doing a job I love with a loving family and friends... I'm really not jealous of a boil on the arse!! 🫡

Remyboyyyy

Mar 8, 2024
Mar 20, 2024
uk
YES and behind MTH account it is her ex boyfriend James and Harpers dad. Someone just commented on there is this why H isn’t at her dads and she’s stopped her going.
Makes sense tbh as it is H dads turn this weekend 🤔
WHAT?!?! You’re sting me, please give SS of comments or anything you see as I haven’t been accepted to follow!

Mar 20, 2024
uk
YES and behind MTH account it is her ex boyfriend James and Harpers dad. Someone just commented on there is this why H isn’t at her dads and she’s stopped her going.
Makes sense tbh as it is H dads turn this weekend 🤔
WHAT?!?! You’re sting me, please give SS of comments or anything you see as I haven’t been accepted to follow!