Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Lord God almighty she is s at taste tests! That is such a good sweet and sour flavour🤣 like what? How is that a description? You also eat soggy noodles most days if the amount of noodles you buy is to go by. We just don't see it. Nor do we see most of the food you consume because you shop loads and none of its ever shown to be used. And how many desserts can one person have in a week. Not a bloody hope is she eating this amount of calories and not doing something unhealthy to keep her weight down (not just filters) and Aimee I've already said leave Rihanna out of this. The man doesn't give a flying do about you! Doesn't give a do you are finished! Doesn't pine after you. And Doesn't want you and hasn't done in how many months? Get over it. It was a bloody 5 minute wonder. And wash your fin hair! Nobodies impressed with those hideous glasses and for the love of fing god get some nicer clothes for going out to the bar. It doesn't take much. And stop eye fing yourself it's a fin blue tick. Imagine that being your entire personality at any point in life lol sad!

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
How is this s, content? Just her shopping either at Tesco or home bargains. There is nothing else!

It's a mystery TBH. It's the same thing everyday and it's just so hard to understand why anyone would willingly follow her unless it's just to hate watch. Everyday it's meeyesareinthebackofmeead/first chew but more like jackhammer of the day, dish up rat s, shopping, an add for something that is the best ever that she never uses or just uses once, and lieing through her teeth. Very little engagement dispite the amount of followers, well the majority are bought anyway.

Last edited:

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Lord God almighty she is s at taste tests! That is such a good sweet and sour flavour🤣 like what? How is that a description? You also eat soggy noodles most days if the amount of noodles you buy is to go by. We just don't see it. Nor do we see most of the food you consume because you shop loads and none of its ever shown to be used. And how many desserts can one person have in a week. Not a bloody hope is she eating this amount of calories and not doing something unhealthy to keep her weight down (not just filters) and Aimee I've already said leave Rihanna out of this. The man doesn't give a flying do about you! Doesn't give a do you are finished! Doesn't pine after you. And Doesn't want you and hasn't done in how many months? Get over it. It was a bloody 5 minute wonder. And wash your fin hair! Nobodies impressed with those hideous glasses and for the love of fing god get some nicer clothes for going out to the bar. It doesn't take much. And stop eye fing yourself it's a fin blue tick. Imagine that being your entire personality at any point in life lol sad!

Who is Rihanna? 👀

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Imagine choosing a sound that says “take it all back” and “keep me up all night”

When you’re literally going on a celebration with your granny vagina flashing mum and your child, for a BLUE TICK.

Couldn’t pull a door let alone a man!
I didn’t know H was going with her as I can’t watch the videos fully 🙈🤣🤣
I’ve also just realised I’ve been commenting on TikTok’s as catflaps annd I only realised as I thought a lot of people I know un-friended me. fin felt like Aimee then with no friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Calcifer

Mar 6, 2024
H never seems to go on any holidays with Andy, his Fiancée/wife & family, I always get the feeling Aimee would never allow it anyway, just like she won't let him have her for easter/Christmas eve/Day, she used to defend it by saying she'd be 'Lonely 🥺'...
Plus so what if he has gone on holiday & she has to parent, she drops that kid off at any given opportunity at the sniff of a dick or 'event' 'cuz 'It's me job'... Its not even like she has H, her wide legged mother has her!

& Also whilst I'm at it, why can't these absolute fs for once not put their fing phones down, & just enjoy some quality time without filming everything for content? 🙄🙄🙄... Swear at the beginning of Wendys farm video when Wendy is feeding the goat she says 'film now', maybe its me, perhaps I misheard, but It's sad that H lives her life through a screen because she probably thinks its normal to do so.

PUT. THE. PHONES. DOWN. &. LIVE. IN. THE. MOMENT!!!! It makes me so mad, arghhhhhhh 🙄😥.

Sorry for bad words, & if my rant is a little nonsensical, it fs me off. 🤣.

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I didn’t know H was going with her as I can’t watch the videos fully 🙈🤣🤣
I’ve also just realised I’ve been commenting on TikTok’s as catflaps annd I only realised as I thought a lot of people I know un-friended me. fin felt like Aimee then with no friends 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣
And I’ve assumed she is cause Wendy is going 🤔 unless greggy the wallet has her

Mar 20, 2024
uk
Outfit is not the one. 20 odd degrees outside. Get a sun dress, maxi dress, linen trousers and a nice vest top on, SOMETHING nicer than a bog standard t shirt and jeans. You don’t even need to show much flesh to be cool and dressed appropriate for the weather. WHYS THERE NO COLOUR WHEN ITS SUNNY? Yet when it’s cold she’s dressed like a 6 year old was let loose with crayons all over her. Weird

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
When H says, ' I've got a video on my phone! Sounds just like her mother! Can't put my finger on its like her talking mannerisms are over acted, like her mum does in front of the camera. She is totally detached from nature in my opinion, in some sentences she sounds her age but in others she sounds much younger. I feel for her because let me tell you Aimee will not be able to cope with whats coming with sencondary school! She needs to really nip that duckinf bab talk, cakey wake, narnies, Monkey! in the bud and prepare Harper for what will be some of her toughest years in her childhood. X
You’re right! Her daughter does sound younger than her age…. Probably as her stupid mother babies her … like you’ve stated; baby names… like Hammy Sammy, Mummy, Cakey, Monkey 🙈 it’s ridiculous now she’s 9! I literally cringe when I hear her talk that way… couple more years she’s heading for High School so she needs to wake up and start preparing her for the biggest shock! As high school is poles apart from junior school. BUT…. Silly me. Her mother ONLY has time for herself and talking into a phone all day!!! Hadn’t even got time to prepare & Cook a decent meal every night… too busy shopping for Tat and more Tat day in and day out! What a boring life and existence for …
. Little-Miss-Left-on-the-Shelf.
What Man would touch that Greasy Scrag headed, unwashed, Lazy Arsed , washed up ugly woman. 🤣

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I’ve requested to follow you! ❤️
Do you have numbers in name babe xxx
Well some had a giant diamond 💎 on the end and others had a large penis 😂 the shop also sold weed and Cannabis cookies (legal here in the state of California)
a giant diamond on a butt plug puts a whole new meaning on ring sting 💍🍑🤣🤣🤣

I meant ring sting not ring stink 🤣

Last edited: