Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Why do Aimee and her huns always take this as an insult? I get it’s a blank account etc but I mean in general, what’s so offensive??
I genuinely can’t wrap my head around it! Acting like it’s terrible to be SEN.
Makes me angry 😡
IMG_3597.jpeg
They do it as they are hoping she notices them and thanks them for sticking up for her 🤣🤣
She doesn’t care about them unless it’s been highlighted here or TL (I assume they still do)

Those comments the huns have written are because Aimee has always denied H having autism.
Also how does she not think that dirty creeps are behind these profiles, MARTHA’S !!!

PLEASE WHOEVER HAS THAT SS OF THE COMMENT SHE LEFT REF TO AUTISM SHARE IT 🙏

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Just pinched this off the other site (thanks guys 😊) I dont remember seeing those sliders she's wearing in any of her 'hauls'. That sort of money on a pair of nasty looking glorified flipflops?!?! fing hell, so relatable!! 😮😡 Screenshot_20240518-192407_Chrome.jpg

do off!! No fing way. I’m sorry if any of you have them but they’re horrible. That much for a pair of sliders 😳 yet she’s going on about cheap outdoor furniture and mentioning stuff that’s on club card at Tesco. Relatable my arse

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
They do it as they are hoping she notices them and thanks them for sticking up for her 🤣🤣
She doesn’t care about them unless it’s been highlighted here or TL (I assume they still do)

Those comments the huns have written are because Aimee has always denied H having autism.
Also how does she not think that dirty creeps are behind these profiles, MARTHA’S !!!

PLEASE WHOEVER HAS THAT SS OF THE COMMENT SHE LEFT REF TO AUTISM SHARE IT 🙏
It’s just disgusting behaviour! They are acting like special needs is a disgusting thing to have and is beneath them.
It’s horrendous!!
And they’re Martha’s someone called Danielle has commented on Wendy’s video yesterday and on Aimee’s today begging to be accepted as a friend on Facebook😩

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
If someone shares a tiktok link it will come up when clicked who shared it. Not sure if that's what's happened here lol but it is what happens with links shared rather than sharing the download
Ah OK thank you...I'm thick as s with technology and as I've said before how the actual do I managed to join this chat blows my fing tiny mind 😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈 went to Nandos last night with my kids (they're mid to late teens) and there's me waiting for someone to take our order and my 17 year old daughter has already scanned that code thingymejig and has put her order in then asks what we want then says "card mum please" I was like WTAF????? I'm not clued up with all this new tech 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Is she bloody off her head? The cats will just jump over the side fence to get out anyway? She can’t think one fence will keep them off the railway? Never mind the bloody garden you skanky cow - you need a joiner to replace the 80s doors and cabinets and a plasterer for the vile Artex - no to mention a plumber cos you will be getting lurgy from that literal s hole! ! PRIORITIES WOMAN !
Mine are house cats but even if they weren't...living by a railway and doing what she is planning with young cats...it does not bear thinking about. Thick as s and doesn't care clearly. I hate her even more for this! 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
Oh no 😞 please @Admin can you look at this ?
@noseyneighbour perhaps leave it for now and come back on later when you're feeling better? Don't want you getting pissed off 😔 and leaving. Xxx ❤️😘
Sorry xx
I really wasn't happy. This group means a lot to me and I value u all. ❤️❤️ The thought of not being able to continue as before properly made me anxious...upset and pissed off the same time.
Sorry again for being a spoilt brat xx

Mar 8, 2024
Ffs Wendy just posted praising Catpiss for getting a blue tick 🙄 saying how amazing she is and how hard she works…what about your other daughter doing all by herself, not even with your support.
Couldn’t watch it all! Made me too mad 😡
Maybe MTH could do some magic calling her/them out? 🙏 It's disgusting and hurtful to see! No fing accountability 🤬

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Imagine choosing a sound that says “take it all back” and “keep me up all night”

When you’re literally going on a celebration with your granny vagina flashing mum and your child, for a BLUE TICK.

Couldn’t pull a door let alone a man!
It's ALMOST as iconic as Halloween tree gate!!! With the song... I DON'T TALK s ABOUT YOU ON THE INTERNET, CAUSE THAT s'S EMBARRASSING!!!!

Ermmmm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Carry on cz I can't fing breathe now I've just thought of that again!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣