Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I tried once with my hubby and he looked at me as though I had lost it. He doesn't get why, and I quote"You bother with those dickheads"😂. Doesn't get the valuable service we do by calling these Aholes out. 😂
He’s the same, he can’t stand vavisaurous’ voice. She’s not allowed to be played on TikTok when he’s about. He doesn’t know much about Aimee but I just told him about the cucumber and gravy situation and he said that’s all he needs to know 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
I lost my best friend to cancer and I completely agree with this. Jo is in the thick of this right now and emotions are high obviously. But life is fing unfair. We all say it’s only the good that get taken.

Call me what you want for agreeing but even if you put it this way, an innocent baby with cancer is not fair, not right and most of us would take it from them.

We are all allowed an opinion on these opinion forums aren’t we??
I think I just wrote something similar.
I think it's good to hv different opinions...I've learned a few things on here myself from others, but I don't ever like one person being zoomed in on.. apart from Aimee..she deserves all the karma and backlash she gets..Brings it all on herself with the lies and manipulation! 🤬

Mar 8, 2024
I agree!! everyone obviously read that with the intention it was meant, now yet again something is being given legs 🙄
Stay in your lane comes to mind here as previously agreed many times. That's all I'm going to say as it's usually instigated by others, and then we are all called out elsewhere and that we have a drama on here! 🙄

Mar 8, 2024
No you wasnt. Just don't know if it was worth or needed for someone to sign up again to say that 🫤 obviously that wasn't you but it's just gets things stirred up again here.
Anyway I'm not saying anymore on it otherwise it might take over and nobody wants that 😔🥰
I've just opened my trap with something similar and I'm sorry...just cross. Not about alternative opinions...of course thats OK (like lurkey) but for stirring the pot and further inciting potential targeting for Jo. We've moved on from this s.

Mar 8, 2024
Thank you, I simply shared my view point on the other thread I’ve even supported Jo with her upset regarding the situation.
I just don’t appreciate being shouted at for seeing it from both sides.
And I think it was aired here as it could be a triggering thing for some just like it is triggering for Jo, I guess people in life have opinions on a lot of topics, I’m also going to stop talking about it now I joined here for the laughs and view points on Aimee.
This what not aimed at you btw I know it looks like it because I’m replying to you, I just needed to get that out ❤️❤️
I think what u hv said is fair Lurkey ❤️

Apr 1, 2024
Ireland
Yes I wouldn’t accept anybody else, like you say it’s too much of a coincidence and I have noticed if you click on profiles on tiktok it recommends “people you may know” I’ve noticed when I go on hippos!
And jigsaw is still very much reading here!
They’ve made further videos
like I said earlier I don’t think it’s worth the risk 🥰

Oh twitpaw twitpaw twitpaw sorry i mean jigsaw or is it civanna na na na? Whoever it is we know you are a superfan of here but you need to stop being a stalker. We are not going anywhere while aimee continues to lie, fake and con through her teeth and all else. She needs to come off tiktok, be a parent to her child and at least try to change her ways before it really is too late for her, it likely is already but she at least needs to try.

Mar 20, 2024
uk
...and she says WE have got no life?? fing HELL🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣😂 1st video of the day chewing coffee AND NO AIMEE, THE "OFF THE SHOULDER" LOOK AINT SEXY COZ ITS YOU DOING IT, YOURE ABOUT AS SEXY AS A fING INFECTED TOENAIL, 2nd video creaming her knickers over cheap flowers off Laura the one who's not a "friend" NO SHES NOT YOUR FRIEND AIMEE, YOU MOAN TO FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR JOB AND YOUR KIDS AND CRY TO THEM OVER A WINE ABOUT YOUR FELLA, AND YOU GO OUT FOR DRINKS/FOOD ETC, YOU KNOW THEM!!! YOU DONT KNOW LAURA AND SHE DOESNT KNOW YOU. LAURA USES YOU COZ YOU GOT 635K FOLLOWERS WHO WILL BUY HER FLUFF THEREFORE YOU EARN HER MONEY. THATS WHY SHE SENDS YOU FLOWERS YOU STUPID t!!! ALL WE NEED NOW IS DUD WITH A CROP TOP 2 SIZES TOO SMALL SHOWING ALL YOUR FAT ROLLS BULGING FROM UNDERNEATH IT 😂😂😂🤣NNIICCCEEEE👍
Infected toe nail give over Hahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Oh twitpaw twitpaw twitpaw. We know you are a superfan of here but you need to stop being a stalker. We are not going anywhere while aimee continues to lie, fake and con through her teeth and all else. She needs to come off tiktok, be a parent to her child and at least try to change her ways before it really is too late.
I wanted to 🤣 and 😍 spot on 👏🏻

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Did Andy remarry? If so anyone know if H was there?
Just catching up! Sorry if repeating but I thought maybe gone abroad to get married. If so I wonder if 1- he wanted H there? Or 2- s-tits didn't allow it because of her 'anxiety' AKA she's a selfish jealous bastard? Always wonder why no-one can take her abroad other than her (from her own mouth) You'd think she would fing relish in 'single girl time' with her £700 worth of snacks, grease and booze. Fat greedy dog!! 🤢

Someone asked why H isn't seeing him for a few weeks and she said "I don't know I didn't ask?" Sorry what? Why the do wouldn't you ask? Your daughters Dad.. who you supposedly get along really well with.. (obvs minus the DV thing but that's another story) 😡😠 But you co-parent and you don't know? That's BS!! Why wouldn't she ask? And wouldn't H ask? fing nutjob!!! Another absolutely pointless, ridiculous lie for the hell of it. Stupid witch!!! 🙄😠

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just catching up! Sorry if repeating but I thought maybe gone abroad to get married. If so I wonder if 1- he wanted H there? Or 2- s-tits didn't allow it because of her 'anxiety' AKA she's a selfish jealous bastard? Always wonder why no-one can take her abroad other than her (from her own mouth) You'd think she would fing relish in 'single girl time' with her £700 worth of snacks, grease and booze. Fat greedy dog!! 🤢

Someone asked why H isn't seeing him for a few weeks and she said "I don't know I didn't ask?" Sorry what? Why the do wouldn't you ask? Your daughters Dad.. who you supposedly get along really well with.. (obvs minus the DV thing but that's another story) 😡😠 But you co-parent and you don't know? That's BS!! Why wouldn't she ask? And wouldn't H ask? fing nutjob!!! Another absolutely pointless, ridiculous lie for the hell of it. Stupid witch!!! 🙄😠
Screenshot of this 🤪 IMG_3594.jpeg