Mar 18, 2024
Derbyshire
Just thought I’d share this nasty smug post from a while ago 🤪
View attachment v0f044gc0000ckpdctvog65uhmrrq5fg.mp4

Oooo youre hard

bbc GIF

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
Apologies if it seemed like I was carrying it on. I am late to the party/catching up so late posting.

I think differences of opinions will always be there and should be..it's healthy. I just think its, maybe how that opinion is articulated that and by saying u shud and shudnt say that is not ok. Not referring to anyone or any comment in particular.

The example I recall was me and one of the others repeating a word ( c****n) that had been used on T. Others (can't remember who) raised concern and it was taken as face value, took on board and deleted (or attempted to lol) This was likely how it was raised imo.

There also seems an undercurrent of resentment or unresolved concerns affecting trust. Personally maybe be direct and broach them head on in a calm...polite way. No one knows anyone at the end of the day but there has to be a level of respect for the forum to function as intended.

Took me so long to catch up tonight and will be back to square one tomorrow 🤦‍♀️🤣
Night all. ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Just thought I’d share this nasty smug post from a while ago 🤪
View attachment v0f044gc0000ckpdctvog65uhmrrq5fg.mp4
Ewwww what a smug, cocky, self obsessed, greasy, ratty, unloved, washed up, sweaty, lonely, pathetic, gluttonous, lying, disgraceful, shameful, dirty, stinking, fishy flapped, victim, thick, t!! The fing day this s is cancelled won't be a minute too soon!!! 🤢😡 I'd LOVE her to have the bollocks to wink at someone like that face to face and get her fing teeth knocked out!! She absolutely enrages me and it pisses me off how fed off she makes me! 😡

1 question - ARE YOU NOT EMBARRARRRSSED? 🤢

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Apologies if it seemed like I was carrying it on. I am late to the party/catching up so late posting.

I think differences of opinions will always be there and should be..it's healthy. I just think its, maybe how that opinion is articulated that and by saying u shud and shudnt say that is not ok. Not referring to anyone or any comment in particular.

The example I recall was me and one of the others repeating a word ( c****n) that had been used on T. Others (can't remember who) raised concern and it was taken as face value, took on board and deleted (or attempted to lol) This was likely how it was raised imo.

There also seems an undercurrent of resentment or unresolved concerns affecting trust. Personally maybe be direct and broach them head on in a calm...polite way. No one knows anyone at the end of the day but there has to be a level of respect for the forum to function as intended.

Took me so long to catch up tonight and will be back to square one tomorrow 🤦‍♀️🤣
Night all. ❤️
I don't know what's gone on but I hope everyone's OK.

I have given up trying to catch up 🤣 Got to her not FSOTD hahahahaha.. what's funny? 🥴😴 I hope she decides to do the tan AD off because 1.. it's deceit and WILL be reported for using sunbeds!
And 2.. the tan ain't tanning she looks fing filthy!! I would say she looks like she's been on a mud run but the only thing she runs is her fing mouth and couldn't actually run a fing tap!!

I'll catch up properly tomorrow. Hope you're all OK and have a good rest or shift for anyone on nights 😘❤️

Mar 8, 2024
I can't believe we made it through on BGT. So proud of us ❤️😂 Sooo trolly's go ahead and tag which one are you? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I'm claiming the silver spacesuit in honor of our t in tin-foil Shameless Tin-Man!!! 😍 Can you identify yourselves please 🤣❤️🤣❤️
Omg I was going to screen record this on my phone last night when I was watching this last night 🤣🤣🤣 great minds !!
I'll go with pink 🩷

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Ewwww what a smug, cocky, self obsessed, greasy, ratty, unloved, washed up, sweaty, lonely, pathetic, gluttonous, lying, disgraceful, shameful, dirty, stinking, fishy flapped, victim, thick, t!! The fing day this s is cancelled won't be a minute too soon!!! 🤢😡 I'd LOVE her to have the bollocks to wink at someone like that face to face and get her fing teeth knocked out!! She absolutely enrages me and it pisses me off how fed off she makes me! 😡

1 question - ARE YOU NOT EMBARRARRRSSED? 🤢
She’s so delusional isn’t she 😂😂😂😂😂I mean that cap makes her the absolute spit of Honey G 🤪she thinks she suits a cap. Well you don’t love 😂😂😂😂

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Finally caught up lol I'm from tattle and I will continue to read both sites cause I'm a big girl who can make her own decisions and theres no one to stop me, well unless I get chucked out again 🤣 I like people here and on tattle. I don't always agree with things here or there but majority of time I just scroll on by. Sometimes my emotions get the better of me and I make a comment about something I don't agree with but i try to see all sides usually. So if everyone could just calm yer ham and let's stick to miss piggy knickers 🥰

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Finally caught up lol I'm from tattle and I will continue to read both sites cause I'm a big girl who can make her own decisions and theres no one to stop me, well unless I get chucked out again 🤣 I like people here and on tattle. I don't always agree with things here or there but majority of time I just scroll on by. Sometimes my emotions get the better of me and I make a comment about something I don't agree with but i try to see all sides usually. So if everyone could just calm yer ham and let's stick to miss piggy knickers 🥰
Shhhh your not rolly 🤣 don’t blow your cover I just have this image of you being like 🕵️ but I do agree with you ❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
I spend too much at tesco and also have a tesco credit card. I get clubcard points for everything I spend at Tesco and clubcard points for every £1 I spend on my credit card. I pay for everything on credit card (Inc birthday presents, Christmas presents, holidays....) and pay the bill in full each month so I don't get charged interest.

Every 3 months the points are converted to vouchers. I got £33 in vouchers last week. They are valid for 2 years so if they're not used up I could build up quite a bit if my spending stayed the same.

I never spend mine on my shopping at Tesco. To me that's a waste of them. I always convert mine using the reward partners. It used to be great because you got 4x the value of the clubcard voucher, then it went to 3x and last year it went down to 2x. The number of partners has reduced too. It's a bit limited now. But I'd much rather have £66 to spend on a meal somewhere than £33 off my shopping. I'm lucky to have the choice. I know some people have no option but to use the vouchers for their shopping.
Could we see aimee saving up though? It would burn a hole in her pocket lol

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
Really off topic, sorry ladies. But I know a few of you are nurses on here and I’ve freaked myself out 🤣 joys of being ND! Is there a best way to clean stitches I’m absolutely terrified of getting another infection in my hand as I go on a two week cruise this weekend, it’s already got infected twice with me cleaning it multiple times a day. Again sorry for being off topic ❤️
Probably been replied to already (I'm wading through posts on night shift) keep the area clean and dry, if you have dressings on change them often. But mainly clean and dry! Dont prod at it to much thats what causes infection as you move the stitches and bacteria think heres me chance lads so once a day is more than sufficient if that tbh hahahaa Enjoy your cruise!! I'm so jel 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
The stitches are already out, got them out on Friday. I’ve packed some waterproof dressings for if I go in the ship’s hot tubs. I think I’m just overly panicking because I’m gonna be at sea for a few days each way and have the worst luck healthwise on holidays.
Now ignore my last post 🤣 if they are out is there still a wound?