Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I was thinking why would you get ready then come back to the house to go back again with your dad. Has to be because people talk about her constantly. I'd never leave the house tbh!
A lot of grandparents do like to go see the grandkids at sports day and that’s great, but that is absolutely not the main reason she takes her dad, it’s cos of the school mums as she actually said it herself on a live once before something at school she was going to.

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
A lot of grandparents do like to go see the grandkids at sports day and that’s great, but that is absolutely not the main reason she takes her dad, it’s cos of the school mums as she actually said it herself on a live once before something at school she was going to.
Her dad drives though so that's defo not the reason she's gone to get him. My dad would go see my daughter on sports day at times so I get that but honestly Aimees motive is almost like a protection because she knows there's so many people think she's a t!

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Her dad drives though so that's defo not the reason she's gone to get him. My dad would go see my daughter on sports day at times so I get that but honestly Aimees motive is almost like a protection because she knows there's so many people think she's a t!
Well yes he does but she would never wait at school to meet him as she doesn’t have the confidence as she knows she’s the talk of the playground cos of her ridiculous TT content, and she is only hard and smug in her clap backs, not real life.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
...and she says WE have got no life?? fing HELL🙈🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣😂 1st video of the day chewing coffee AND NO AIMEE, THE "OFF THE SHOULDER" LOOK AINT SEXY COZ ITS YOU DOING IT, YOURE ABOUT AS SEXY AS A fING INFECTED TOENAIL, 2nd video creaming her knickers over cheap flowers off Laura the one who's not a "friend" NO SHES NOT YOUR FRIEND AIMEE, YOU MOAN TO FRIENDS ABOUT YOUR JOB AND YOUR KIDS AND CRY TO THEM OVER A WINE ABOUT YOUR FELLA, AND YOU GO OUT FOR DRINKS/FOOD ETC, YOU KNOW THEM!!! YOU DONT KNOW LAURA AND SHE DOESNT KNOW YOU. LAURA USES YOU COZ YOU GOT 635K FOLLOWERS WHO WILL BUY HER FLUFF THEREFORE YOU EARN HER MONEY. THATS WHY SHE SENDS YOU FLOWERS YOU STUPID t!!! ALL WE NEED NOW IS DUD WITH A CROP TOP 2 SIZES TOO SMALL SHOWING ALL YOUR FAT ROLLS BULGING FROM UNDERNEATH IT 😂😂😂🤣NNIICCCEEEE👍
Catching up. This made me piss 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was thinking the other day what 38YO woman wakes up and thinks I'm going to wear my Barbie crop top today and matching sliders? 😂😂😂 What a fing site she was in that. I mean I have NEVER seen her wear anything nice or age appropriate, but some things are next level 🥴🤣

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
She’s hated by so many!
those school mums are laughing at her, as they’re watching her pathetic tik toks 😂Probably embarrassed to even know her and sad for her child.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Yeah she never said Aimee or implied she meant Aimee. I lost a friend last week to cancer and thought the same. He was only 8years older than me 🙁I did wonder why he had to suffer while child killers are still breathing. I think most bereaved people feel this in the midst of their loss. 😩
So sorry for your loss @Missy God love him ❤️
Hope you're having a fab time. We've missed you ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
She’s hated by so many!
those school mums are laughing at her, as they’re watching her pathetic tik toks 😂Probably embarrassed to even know her and sad for her child.
She cannot be surprised with the way she acts and presents herself on TT. I really hope she starts to sort herself out before the kid gets to high school cos it will be absolutely so sad if that kid is bullied cos of her mother on TT. We’ve all been to high school and know how ruthless that age of kid is.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Another live one 🙄🫤might want to look as this as she's putting screen shots of random people up there 🙄🤣
All I have to say to that is ya’ll are looking good in your photos 👋😘😘🤣 #yourefamousnow

I have profile views off. Also they won’t be able to differentiate from people on CC to people following Aimee.
This is a complete stranger taking the time to stalk, make a fake tiktok and make posts. Yet screams everyone here needs a life? Ok Sandra 🤥

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
WHO IS THE SLIMY SNAKE ON HERE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SEE FOLLOWERS IS IF I ACCEPTED YOU AS A FOLLOWER ON MY BURNER ACCOUNT
fIN WRONG YOU DISGUSTING t AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND HAVE SUSPICIONS
EDIT TO ADD - DIDN'T TAKE ME LONG TO FIND YOU

@thelurker66 you tried to warn us about this and I’m so sorry to those who have been caught up in all this.
The burner account is now deleted BUT YOU BEST BELIEVE WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE FAKE ITS ME JO, ITS ME DVLA JO ACCOUNTS I WILL FIND YOU AND THIS IS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU HAVE EVER DONE 🤬
FAIR ENOUGH fIN DRAG ME THROUGH THE s BUT OTHER PEOPLE, YOU ARE fIN TWISTED IN THE HEAD AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME SCREAMS MARTHA

YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG b AND YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL AND YES IT IS A THREAT BECAUSE YOUR A fIN TWO FACED SNAKE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE WHATS COMING

WHEN I SAY THREAT I DO NOT MEAN PHYSICALLY I MEAN DESTROY YOUR CAREER IF YOU HAVE ONE, CALL YOUR IDENTITY OUT AND I DO HOPE YOU HAVE NO SKELETONS IN THE CUPBOARD BECAUSE I WILL FIND THEM DONT YOU WORRY.
YOU CAN TRY DELETE YOU ACCOUNTS BUT I HAVE THE EVIDENCE AND HOW STUPID TO FOLLOW YOURSELF ON YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS.
CRUNCHIE THE CAT WHO LIVES IN WALES AND CHARLIE IVE FOUND YOU ALREADY AND YOU REALLY ARE AS BRAIN DEAD AS CATPISS

COME FOR ME YOU sBAGS ALL YOU fIN WANT BUT TO GO FOR PEOPLE I HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH ON HERE HAS CROSSED THE LINE.
ALSO t FACE SNAKE YOU WILL FIND YOUR SMELLY QUEEN HAS MOST OF US BLOCKED AND MOST HAVE BURNER ACCOUNTS 🤣

TAKE NOTE SNAKE - FUNNY I ONLY ACCEPTED YOUR REQUEST YESTERDAY ON MY FAKE ACCOUNT AND NOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS AND MAYBE I WAS STUPID TO IGNORE MY GUT INSTINCT WITH YOU BUT I DONT NOW AND DONT FORGET YOU HAVE SAID A LOT ABOUT YOURSELF ON HERE AND NOW YOUR GOING TO REEP THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS AGAINST MY FACELESS FRIENDS

DELETE THOSE ACCOUNTS NOW AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY SOMEONE WHO IS GREAT WITH I.T IS TRACING YOUR IP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW.

YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME AND LIKE I KEEP SAYING IM ALWAYS 10 STEPS AHEAD UNLIKE YOU WHO SEEMS TO BE THICK AS do

nat geo desert GIF by National Geographic Channel

Attachments

• IMG_4100.jpeg
    IMG_4100.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4101.jpeg
    IMG_4101.jpeg
    69.4 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_4102.jpeg
    IMG_4102.jpeg
    90.2 KB · Views: 129
  • IMG_4104.jpeg
    IMG_4104.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 133
  • IMG_4108.png
    IMG_4108.png
    35.3 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_4109.png
    IMG_4109.png
    33.5 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_4110.jpeg
    IMG_4110.jpeg
    117.6 KB · Views: 139
  • RPReplay_Final1716287584.mp4
    36.3 MB
  • IMG_4112.png
    IMG_4112.png
    130.7 KB · Views: 137

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
All I have to say to that is ya’ll are looking good in your photos 👋😘😘🤣 #yourefamousnow

I have profile views off. Also they won’t be able to differentiate from people on CC to people following Aimee.
This is a complete stranger taking the time to stalk, make a fake tiktok and make posts. Yet screams everyone here needs a life? Ok Sandra 🤥
I have them off too.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
WHO IS THE SLIMY SNAKE ON HERE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SEE FOLLOWERS IS IF I ACCEPTED YOU AS A FOLLOWER ON MY BURNER ACCOUNT

@thelurker66 you tried to warn us about this and I’m so sorry to those who have been caught up in all this.
The burner account is now deleted BUT YOU BEST BELIEVE WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE FAKE ITS ME JO, ITS ME DVLA JO ACCOUNTS I WILL FIND YOU AND THIS IS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU HAVE EVER DONE 🤬
FAIR ENOUGH fIN DRAG ME THROUGH THE s BUT OTHER PEOPLE, YOU ARE fIN TWISTED IN THE HEAD AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME SCREAMS MARTHA

YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG b AND YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL AND YES IT IS A THREAT BECAUSE YOUR A fIN TWO FACED SNAKE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE WHATS COMING

WHEN I SAY THREAT I DO NOT MEAN PHYSICALLY I MEAN DESTROY YOUR CAREER IF YOU HAVE ONE, CALL YOUR IDENTITY OUT AND I DO HOPE YOU HAVE NO SKELETONS IN THE CUPBOARD BECAUSE I WILL FIND THEM DONT YOU WORRY.
YOU CAN TRY DELETE YOU ACCOUNTS BUT I HAVE THE EVIDENCE AND HOW STUPID TO FOLLOW YOURSELF ON YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS.
CRUNCHIE THE CAT WHO LIVES IN WALES AND CHARLIE IVE FOUND YOU ALREADY AND YOU REALLY ARE AS BRAIN DEAD AS CATPISS

COME FOR ME YOU sBAGS ALL YOU fIN WANT BUT TO GO FOR PEOPLE I HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH ON HERE HAS CROSSED THE LINE.
ALSO t FACE SNAKE YOU WILL FIND YOUR SMELLY QUEEN HAS MOST OF US BLOCKED AND MOST HAVE BURNER ACCOUNTS 🤣

TAKE NOTE SNAKE - FUNNY I ONLY ACCEPTED YOUR REQUEST YESTERDAY ON MY FAKE ACCOUNT AND NOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS AND MAYBE I WAS STUPID TO IGNORE MY GUT INSTINCT WITH YOU BUT I DONT NOW AND DONT FORGET YOU HAVE SAID A LOT ABOUT YOURSELF ON HERE AND NOW YOUR GOING TO REEP THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS AGAINST MY FACELESS FRIENDS

DELETE THOSE ACCOUNTS NOW AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY SOMEONE WHO IS GREAT WITH I.T IS TRACING YOUR IP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW.

YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME AND LIKE I KEEP SAYING IM ALWAYS 10 STEPS AHEAD UNLIKE YOU WHO SEEMS TO BE THICK AS do

That's awful. This is why I never engaged in any of that! Trust no one x

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧

Possibly someone reading from the outside babe. I don’t know how you worked it if someone gave some sort of info for you to know who they were but someone will have watched and read it.

I changed my mind and removed my request as I figured someone might actually do this. Not that you could ever tell who I am and all my social media has blank profile photos that I use to watch TikTok/insta.

Sorry ladies if any of you are caught up in getting messages. But if your profile doesn’t correlate with your CC, there is no way to connect the dots of who said what and who is who ❤️

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024

It was a really silly thing to do in the first place. Hope everyone is ok 👍

Jun 7, 2023

I understand you’re angry but threatening someone over this isn’t the way to go. Rise above and learn from it. Also tracing someone’s IP address does bugger all.