Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Sorry probably be post after post off me catching up!! 🤣 But I can't get over the fing tip of her!! 🥴🤢 she looks like she needs dipping in a bleach bath, she's fing FILTHY!!! Her behaviour around food is very very odd!! I can't fathom how she can watch these back comfortable with what she sees, she's vile!!! The facial expressions and the absolute mountain!! I mean god help her if she ever didn't struggle to eat! 😂 Dear me 🐷🤢 and the half and half comment... LOLLLL!!! She missed the crucial word HALF of each!!!!! I love my food but no way I'd finish that!!! 🐷🐷🐷

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521-120454_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521-120454_Samsung Internet.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 84
Mar 8, 2024
All I have to say to that is ya’ll are looking good in your photos 👋😘😘🤣 #yourefamousnow

I have profile views off. Also they won’t be able to differentiate from people on CC to people following Aimee.
This is a complete stranger taking the time to stalk, make a fake tiktok and make posts. Yet screams everyone here needs a life? Ok Sandra 🤥
Haha exactly that 🤣🤣🤣 mine are off too and she's going to be busy trying to see who's who and some could be neither 🤣🤣🤣 .....what another numpty.....next !!

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Haha exactly that 🤣🤣🤣 mine are off too and she's going to be busy trying to see who's who and some could be neither 🤣🤣🤣 .....what another numpty.....next !!
Yup, if we just move on from it we don’t need to create anything bigger than a shoulder shrug and ‘oh well’.
There is no way of figuring out unless your CC handle is your TT name.
I don’t have my real name even on my active insta account.

But ladies if you do get messages I just wouldn’t even open and interact. No proof of anything ❤️

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
WHO IS THE SLIMY SNAKE ON HERE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SEE FOLLOWERS IS IF I ACCEPTED YOU AS A FOLLOWER ON MY BURNER ACCOUNT
fIN WRONG YOU DISGUSTING t AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND HAVE SUSPICIONS
EDIT TO ADD - DIDN'T TAKE ME LONG TO FIND YOU

@thelurker66 you tried to warn us about this and I’m so sorry to those who have been caught up in all this.
The burner account is now deleted BUT YOU BEST BELIEVE WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE FAKE ITS ME JO, ITS ME DVLA JO ACCOUNTS I WILL FIND YOU AND THIS IS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU HAVE EVER DONE 🤬
FAIR ENOUGH fIN DRAG ME THROUGH THE s BUT OTHER PEOPLE, YOU ARE fIN TWISTED IN THE HEAD AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME SCREAMS MARTHA

YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG b AND YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL AND YES IT IS A THREAT BECAUSE YOUR A fIN TWO FACED SNAKE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE WHATS COMING

WHEN I SAY THREAT I DO NOT MEAN PHYSICALLY I MEAN DESTROY YOUR CAREER IF YOU HAVE ONE, CALL YOUR IDENTITY OUT AND I DO HOPE YOU HAVE NO SKELETONS IN THE CUPBOARD BECAUSE I WILL FIND THEM DONT YOU WORRY.
YOU CAN TRY DELETE YOU ACCOUNTS BUT I HAVE THE EVIDENCE AND HOW STUPID TO FOLLOW YOURSELF ON YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS.
CRUNCHIE THE CAT WHO LIVES IN WALES AND CHARLIE IVE FOUND YOU ALREADY AND YOU REALLY ARE AS BRAIN DEAD AS CATPISS

COME FOR ME YOU sBAGS ALL YOU fIN WANT BUT TO GO FOR PEOPLE I HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH ON HERE HAS CROSSED THE LINE.
ALSO t FACE SNAKE YOU WILL FIND YOUR SMELLY QUEEN HAS MOST OF US BLOCKED AND MOST HAVE BURNER ACCOUNTS 🤣

TAKE NOTE SNAKE - FUNNY I ONLY ACCEPTED YOUR REQUEST YESTERDAY ON MY FAKE ACCOUNT AND NOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS AND MAYBE I WAS STUPID TO IGNORE MY GUT INSTINCT WITH YOU BUT I DONT NOW AND DONT FORGET YOU HAVE SAID A LOT ABOUT YOURSELF ON HERE AND NOW YOUR GOING TO REEP THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS AGAINST MY FACELESS FRIENDS

DELETE THOSE ACCOUNTS NOW AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY SOMEONE WHO IS GREAT WITH I.T IS TRACING YOUR IP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW.

YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME AND LIKE I KEEP SAYING IM ALWAYS 10 STEPS AHEAD UNLIKE YOU WHO SEEMS TO BE THICK AS do

nat geo desert GIF by National Geographic Channel

The absolute state of that post. I mean you sound mental and not in an amusing way. Now here you are de-railing the thread with yet another off topic rant about something you’ve caused yourself. Get a grip of yourself ffs.

This what people were warning about could happen so it’s no shock it has happened and of course everyone on here isn’t who they say they are. Honestly are people that naive to not know that. That’s why it was always best for everyone to use this site as it’s intended - anonymously.

And I don’t care who thinks I’m harsh or a c*nt, I’m sick of this and sick of people indulging this bloody nonsense.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Why are some only coming on to argue? I don't agree with every comment but I scroll. TL always say it's full of arguments here, yet it's their members that come over with their opinion because it's an open forum.
I couldn't agree more with this 👏🏼❤️ I'm not getting involved because from what I did see it was read wrong and blown up for no reason!! I just can't grasp someone reactivating their account just to be a b, not even wait for a reply and then do back off. I CBA with the effort and I DGAF who it was or who claims to be "offended" next 🙄🤡

Last edited:
Mar 8, 2024
I don’t really know much about Aimee’s sister, but what’s their relationship? Are they not close?
I thought they were but I think something has happened recently with them and now haven't seen each other since Easter. Charlie definitely hasn't done a Oscar worthy post for the 🔵 tit (ck)
I should imagine growing up with Aimee has been a constant battle with her always getting her own way and calling the shots. I also think Aimee once said on her live that she paid for her sister to go to dlp as she couldn't afford it 🙄🫤
Blood or not I would of fed them 2 off years ago 🫤

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
Does anyone find this is all getting a bit personal now? I actually only came for a light hearted banter and to share my views on the swamp donkey and her goings on. I can't stomach her but I don't let her impact my life or wind me up in real life. Leave the drama to aimless
Definitely. I was happy to begin with there was somewhere for us to discuss things but then every time you log on there's about 50 pages to catch up on and it's either arguing or derailed. I don't know what's gone on with here and TL but at least they don't screech and argue with each other and keep the thread and conversation focused on Aimee. Some of you need therapy not a gossip forum 🤣🤣

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
No they’re not. Aimee looks down on Charlie a lot. They’re polar opposites and I think Charlie keeps her distance for the most part
Did Aimee get her in to Tiktok? I’ve tried watching her tiktoks. She seems nice but the pausing and hair flicking gets to me (tiktok made me realise I have irrational triggers with human interaction🤣)

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Does anyone find this is all getting a bit personal now? I actually only came for a light hearted banter and to share my views on the swamp donkey and her goings on. I can't stomach her but I don't let her impact my life or wind me up in real life. Leave the drama to aimless
Yeah I agree, I just want to talk about A but the thread just keeps getting de-railed. In my frustration I know I aren’t helping but I just want the nonsense to stop and this place to be as it’s intended.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I hear ya. I’m here for the banter and gossip that’s why I don’t get involved in the dramas that go on. Except the address sharing wound me up. The rest I scroll past, I’m too lighthearted and care free.
Great that things come to her for her lies, but I just wanna gossip 😆

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Ppl were warned about added ppl on tt it wouldnt take long or someone reads here so u cant go off your head shouting about it now when its out there...i was proper dokked a few weeks ago and ppl on here were quicker enough to call me out called me a snake and all sorts but u jus have to ride it out and it was actually a person on her that used my real name and made an account now thats damn right being a snake. And im not pointing any fingers at anyone but of late this is becoming a page full of drama
Omg you were doxxed for real? Like they actually got it right? ☹️

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
The absolute state of that post. I mean you sound mental and not in an amusing way. Now here you are de-railing the thread with yet another off topic rant about something you’ve caused yourself. Get a grip of yourself ffs.

This what people were warning about could happen so it’s no shock it has happened and of course everyone on here isn’t who they say they are. Honestly are people that naive to not know that. That’s why it was always best for everyone to use this site as it’s intended - anonymously.

And I don’t care who thinks I’m harsh or a c*nt, I’m sick of this and sick of people indulging this bloody nonsense.
Are you Scottish? ‘The absolute state’ 🤣🤣🤣 I feel at home

Jun 7, 2023
Did Aimee get her in to Tiktok? I’ve tried watching her tiktoks. She seems nice but the pausing and hair flicking gets to me (tiktok made me realise I have irrational triggers with human interaction🤣)
I think she’s seen Aimee make money from it and gave it a bash herself but I don’t think she enjoys it enough to put much effort into it! Plus I think she knows that tiktok won’t last forever, she seems to have common sense unlike her sister. Yeah I totally get what you mean, it winds me up rotten 😂

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
WHO IS THE SLIMY SNAKE ON HERE BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SEE FOLLOWERS IS IF I ACCEPTED YOU AS A FOLLOWER ON MY BURNER ACCOUNT
fIN WRONG YOU DISGUSTING t AND I WILL FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE AND HAVE SUSPICIONS
EDIT TO ADD - DIDN'T TAKE ME LONG TO FIND YOU

@thelurker66 you tried to warn us about this and I’m so sorry to those who have been caught up in all this.
The burner account is now deleted BUT YOU BEST BELIEVE WHOEVER IS BEHIND THE FAKE ITS ME JO, ITS ME DVLA JO ACCOUNTS I WILL FIND YOU AND THIS IS YOUR BIGGEST MISTAKE YOU HAVE EVER DONE 🤬
FAIR ENOUGH fIN DRAG ME THROUGH THE s BUT OTHER PEOPLE, YOU ARE fIN TWISTED IN THE HEAD AND YOUR OBSESSION WITH ME SCREAMS MARTHA

YOU MESSED WITH THE WRONG b AND YOU BEST BELIEVE I WILL MAKE YOUR LIFE HELL AND YES IT IS A THREAT BECAUSE YOUR A fIN TWO FACED SNAKE AND PEOPLE LIKE YOU DESERVE WHATS COMING

WHEN I SAY THREAT I DO NOT MEAN PHYSICALLY I MEAN DESTROY YOUR CAREER IF YOU HAVE ONE, CALL YOUR IDENTITY OUT AND I DO HOPE YOU HAVE NO SKELETONS IN THE CUPBOARD BECAUSE I WILL FIND THEM DONT YOU WORRY.
YOU CAN TRY DELETE YOU ACCOUNTS BUT I HAVE THE EVIDENCE AND HOW STUPID TO FOLLOW YOURSELF ON YOUR FAKE ACCOUNTS.
CRUNCHIE THE CAT WHO LIVES IN WALES AND CHARLIE IVE FOUND YOU ALREADY AND YOU REALLY ARE AS BRAIN DEAD AS CATPISS

COME FOR ME YOU sBAGS ALL YOU fIN WANT BUT TO GO FOR PEOPLE I HAVE A FRIENDSHIP WITH ON HERE HAS CROSSED THE LINE.
ALSO t FACE SNAKE YOU WILL FIND YOUR SMELLY QUEEN HAS MOST OF US BLOCKED AND MOST HAVE BURNER ACCOUNTS 🤣

TAKE NOTE SNAKE - FUNNY I ONLY ACCEPTED YOUR REQUEST YESTERDAY ON MY FAKE ACCOUNT AND NOW YOU HAVE DONE THIS AND MAYBE I WAS STUPID TO IGNORE MY GUT INSTINCT WITH YOU BUT I DONT NOW AND DONT FORGET YOU HAVE SAID A LOT ABOUT YOURSELF ON HERE AND NOW YOUR GOING TO REEP THE CONSEQUENCES OF YOUR ACTIONS AGAINST MY FACELESS FRIENDS

DELETE THOSE ACCOUNTS NOW AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY SOMEONE WHO IS GREAT WITH I.T IS TRACING YOUR IP ADDRESS RIGHT NOW.

YOU UNDERESTIMATED ME AND LIKE I KEEP SAYING IM ALWAYS 10 STEPS AHEAD UNLIKE YOU WHO SEEMS TO BE THICK AS do

nat geo desert GIF by National Geographic Channel
Jo, I say this with care behind it, your rants just confirmed to them that they’re your followers and they are off here 😩

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I think she’s seen Aimee make money from it and gave it a bash herself but I don’t think she enjoys it enough to put much effort into it! Plus I think she knows that tiktok won’t last forever, she seems to have common sense unlike her sister. Yeah I totally get what you mean, it winds me up rotten 😂
I’ve also seen her nips more than I’ve seen my own 🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Just spat my tea round myself. I haven’t heard swamp donkey before and omg I’m dying laughing. just seen a seen from shrek in my head. I really need sleep it seems 🤣🤣 but alas I’m in work.