Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Muggle

Mar 8, 2024
I hope however you planned it was a safe way, I mean no details shared etc as it was very random and I don’t recall seeing posts on here until the day ❤️❤️
No, everything was on here. I suggested a time, and gave her a choice of coffee shop, which she didnt actually choose one. No other details shared any other way at all ❤❤

Mar 9, 2024
Am actually in tears laughing 🤣 are we the looneys for believing (well a lot of us just took things with a pinch salt) she was a PI, had someone high up in the polis helping her against some t of tiktok who she held a grudge against for 30 years or something who took a pic off a site selling a car and coloured it it and hid the registration plate that's no even there 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
I’m belly laughing at this ! X

Fiiinally caught up, fing hell, that was hard work!! Just absentmindedly ate my way through half a packet of ginger nuts without noticing while I was reading ☕🍪 fing diet obviously not working!
Bloody well done to whoever found the real range rover 👏
Well done to the smart techy person who explained how to check posts/emails/accounts if it was them, which it wasn't 😉 (I'm still confused, tbh)
All I can say is thank do I didn't meet up with Jo, or whover she is! I had a gut feeling she would make an excuse, she pre-empted it in the morning by saying she might have to take her husband to an emergency dentist in Manchester...WHY, when she lives in Southport, she'd go to Liverpool if needs be 🤔
Then it was a 'relative with suspected heart attack', and far too much detail as to where and what happened, heart rate, sats, and whatever else she put.
And lastly, why has the Birkey Bint put blusher or whatever up on her temples?? She looks like she's auditioning as an alien on Startrek!
Beam her up Scotty, PLEASE! 🤣🤣🤣
Think you had a lucky escape, she probably wanted you to hang her curtains Baby Muggle. 🤣🤣🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Am actually in tears laughing 🤣 are we the looneys for believing (well a lot of us just took things with a pinch salt) she was a PI, had someone high up in the polis helping her against some t of tiktok who she held a grudge against for 30 years or something who took a pic off a site selling a car and coloured it it and hid the registration plate that's no even there 🤣🤣😂😂😂😂😂
Wahahaah I did have my doubts hahaha I agreed with her about the bad people getting sick and not good people 😂😂😂

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
I’m liking the fact you’re commenting more now! I’ve seen a lot of people re appear and talk since this has been dealt with and it’s lovely to see!
Just popped on and WTAF???🤯🤯🤯🤯 WHATS THE do HAS GONE ON WITH JO??? I haven't time to scroll through I've gotta get ready for work but WTF?????? WAS SHE LYING ABOUT KNOWING AIMEE FROM YEARS AGO??? WAS SHE LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE??? WHAT TIKTOKS HAS SHE MADE??? WAS SHE BEHIND THE JIGSAW ACCOUNT??? PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE IF YOUVE TIME GIVE ME A BRIEF OF EVERYTHING THSYS HAPPENED...IVE BEEN ASLEEP ALL DAY..XXXX THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS 😲😲😲😲😲😲🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

MicroMash

Mar 8, 2024
Definitely. I was happy to begin with there was somewhere for us to discuss things but then every time you log on there's about 50 pages to catch up on and it's either arguing or derailed. I don't know what's gone on with here and TL but at least they don't screech and argue with each other and keep the thread and conversation focused on Aimee. Some of you need therapy not a gossip forum 🤣🤣
Same here. I was up for this right when it started and enjoyed the posts however I’ve chosen to step away whilst it feels a bit spicy for me. I don’t do arguments well 🙁 not of any interest to me I’m too lighthearted for all that. Wish Tattle would open for a newbie and let me in. Only here for the Aimee related discussion xxx

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
Just popped on and WTAF???🤯🤯🤯🤯 WHATS THE do HAS GONE ON WITH JO??? I haven't time to scroll through I've gotta get ready for work but WTF?????? WAS SHE LYING ABOUT KNOWING AIMEE FROM YEARS AGO??? WAS SHE LYING ABOUT EVERYTHING ELSE??? WHAT TIKTOKS HAS SHE MADE??? WAS SHE BEHIND THE JIGSAW ACCOUNT??? PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE IF YOUVE TIME GIVE ME A BRIEF OF EVERYTHING THSYS HAPPENED...IVE BEEN ASLEEP ALL DAY..XXXX THANKS IN ADVANCE GUYS 😲😲😲😲😲😲🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
1. Two accounts were commenting on Aimee’s tiktok this morning one called “itsmejo” “itsmedvlajo” both accounts had identical videos exposing details of people on here (real identities so they claimed) they have since deleted both the accounts.
2. A photo of a car that jo claimed was hers a few weeks ago has been shown to be of a car website.
3. The exposure accounts happened after yesterday we all voiced our opinions on jos antics not adding up and having more holes than Swiss cheese.
4. 3 accounts today have been removed by admin Jos, rainbow bright and pink panther.
So we are guessing they’re all jos accounts.
5. We don’t know about jigsaw they’re currently posting videos saying “told you so” regarding the jo incident on here.
I think that’s the main parts pussycat my heads fried currently! 🤣

@Licketyspit* I’ve noticed you’re confused so thought I’d tag you🤣

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
I've a feeling this wee group with flow much easier now. Not saying there won't be disagreements on the way of course there will that's just life when there's a big group of folk with all different beliefs and opinions but I'm sure this is on its way to becoming a nice supportive wee group 💗
Until….
mrs doubtfire GIF