notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Until….
mrs doubtfire GIF
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Hey, I am a new user here. After following Aimee for over 2 years she's finally annoyed me so much I've "seen the light" after being blocked.

Couldn't read over 100 pages so picked a random high number and started reading from there, liking comments as I went. Sorry if that caused alarm.

I hope to be able to contribute to the thread, though I see it's bad timing with what's been found out today. Just my luck.
I’ll reserve judgement for now if you don’t mind.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I've just commented similar 🤯🤯🤯🤯 what the do has happened???
Jo has 5 personalities on here, all now banned. About 3 personalities on TT, all now deleted. Went on a crazy caps lock rant about snakes. Got called out. She doesn’t own a Land Rover, doesn’t like people talking about Taylor Swift and is completely unhinged. That’s the overview. Batshit crazy day.

notrolly

May 9, 2024
Everywhere
Jo has 5 personalities on here, all now banned. About 3 personalities on TT, all now deleted. Went on a crazy caps lock rant about snakes. Got called out. She doesn’t own a Land Rover, doesn’t like people talking about Taylor Swift and is completely unhinged. That’s the overview. Batshit crazy day.
Stop it 😭😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 my face is sore from laughing 🤣

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
I’d like to see a bit more traffic through here if I’m honest. The more people read here the less people will fall for all her lies and maybe think twice about buying from her. She’s a fraudster 🤬
If you look on some of the photos/videos that have been uploaded it shows the views, quite a lot get over 200 I think a lot of people do read here even if they don't comment