Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Awh blimey that's some gap. But hey at least you have a 3rd adult and live in sitter ready!! 😉😍 You'll be bloody fabulous I'm sure. Do you know the gender? 💗💙 xxx
Yeah, I should be ok though things have changed a lot since my last one, you used to be able to wean them on cigarettes & vodka at 4 months & now that has changed to 6. 🤣🤣🤣 (Joking before I get jumped on by jizzpig or any other nut job that may be about.)
This one is a boy, we are all over the moon, especially the hubby & his big sissy, we waited so long for this one, a few heartbreaks along the way so he is extra special. 😊

Mar 8, 2024
Just saying hello I’m all confused on here and can hardly see any names I know 😢 I’m still struggling, been a difficult ‘phone calls’ few days But we keep going eh Much love 🩷
Sending you much love and lovely to see you here🩷🩷 Hopefully it will be normal and back to being banter and all things annoying with princess piglet.
I was ddcb
Xx

Jun 7, 2023
Literally exactly what you say on the tin aren't you @callingoutthebullshit 👌🏼💯❤️ (I'm just catching up.. it's taking a while 👀🤣) ❤️❤️
I’m a bit like marmite but at least I’m not Aimee or Jo 🤣 Been on this thread a wee while now, just changed my name and came back with a different approach to call out 5 personalities 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Yeah, I should be ok though things have changed a lot since my last one, you used to be able to wean them on cigarettes & vodka at 4 months & now that has changed to 6. 🤣🤣🤣 (Joking before I get jumped on by jizzpig or any other nut job that may be about.)
This one is a boy, we are all over the moon, especially the hubby & his big sissy, we waited so long for this one, a few heartbreaks along the way so he is extra special. 😊
Ah congrats 🎉 👏 🎉 and special congratulations on having a 🩵one 😊
Hahaha as a child of the 70 that was true ....probably why I was such a heavy smoker 🤣🤣

iamlauraj

Mar 2, 2024
Just pondering what Jo was thinking this morning posting that unhinged rant, like what was she expecting the reaction to be?? Then saying she’s tracking IP addresses even tho she’s previously said she’s not worried about anyone finding out who she is as she knows they’re not traceable, getting more bizarre as I think about it 🤯 anyway it’s lovely in here now, as intended ❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Totally agree. I called this person out weeks ago, and so did you Night nurse, but then you were jumped on by certain members when you asked about her so called friend 🙄 I stopped posting after that, as someone else said it was easier to say nothing and keep the peace.
I'm just catching up wayyyy behind!! But I would like to apologise to @Nightnurse I was one of the people who questioned why you were bringing up 'the friend' I wouldn't say jumped on but I am sorry!! ❤️

I did raise my eyebrows privately a few times but for the most part I was fooled by Jo!! Like A LOT of us were!! 😠 I am appalled with what I'm reading but again @Nightnurse I apologise ❤️

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2024
Awww that’s such a nice post - congratulations! He will be one spoilt little boy x

Mar 8, 2024
To the person who thinks they saw a picture of jo who said she had tattoos and dark hair - did she have facial piercings also? X
Does all their posts disappear when they leave or taken off?
Possibly but not 100% sure . .so I should probably say no 🤣🤣 I didn't ss either when I saw it on TT as would not have posted so was no point