Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Good morning trowls (not you Aimless or Jo/Rainbow/Pink)

Ill be your stewardess for today's ride.
The thread is clear of bad mojo so no eggshells to tread on. Avoid using all caps please as it may cause trauma from yesterday's drama (except @pussycatchat whose keyboard is cap locked at all times)
Please read the safety cards which will explain how to get rid of dickheads.
Your exits are there *points to delete button* or admin reports *points to that button*
If you need a Kylie top-up press that button *points over your heads*
Enjoy your ride on Catpiss Airlines and hopefully there's no turbulence.

Oh yeah. Seatbelts on for takeoff just in case.

*Salutes* 😘🤪

shesaidwhat

May 19, 2024
England
A lot of people would find flat pack difficult so don't worry one is not useless if they do find it difficult.
It's just one of those things as some stuff can be very easy and other stuff can have a ridiculous amount of pieces to put together.
Now in saying that who knows what the truth is with aimee even on this.
If you found it difficult, would you go out and buy another wardrobe to build? What a waste of money.

I'm lucky all my furniture is second hand and really old so no building required.

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Ok so I’m kinda creeping around with my tail in between my legs a the mo.
I said some not very nice things about tattlers last night and I stuck up for Jo (I think it was her) about the cancer thing which seems like it was taken the wrong way with regards to context.
I do like to see the good in people but today a lot has come to light obviously and people have put all of the pieces together.
I don’t expect anyone to forgive what I said, I just went off on one. But I do want to send my apologies to yourselves and tattlers for being part of the problem last night and being a b.
I’ll completely understand if you don’t think I’m a good fit for the group anymore, and if so I will just keep my distance.
I just wanted to get it off my chest. Sorry again xx
Aw babe. You’re not Jo, anything you said has been outdone and outshined 🤣🤣🤣
Don’t leave ❤️ xxx

May 21, 2024
uk
Rainbow was last seen at 4pm & Jo at 1pm yesterday does that mean they can still read here 🤔 also has @noseyneighbour been around I don’t remember seeing them yesterday
I’m not sure but I imagine they could still make a new account or read without an account. I was reading without an account after I left. Then last week think it was on Friday, you couldn’t open screenshots anymore so I made a burner account on here 🤣 Then last night I rejoined properly 🥰

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Hahahaha this just made me laugh @longtimechatterbox My brother is in the Navy and based in bonny Scotland!! We always notice a massive difference in his accent when he's home because it's so far out of his native Northern 🤣 Some word or phrases too I'm like 🤔 What does that mean? 🤣🤣 I find accents fascinating haha don't know why 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿💙
We are a fascinating species thats for sure 🤣🤣🤣🤣
My family all live in Edinburgh (I’m the rogue one who moved away as far as I could 🤣) when I speak to my brother I’m like 😳 why you so posh?
I’ve got a right mix to my accent now as I left Edinburgh in my teens and I’m 39 now.
Whenever I am with someone who speaks different from me I end up mimicking their accent which is weird that I do that 🤣 my subconscious just wants to fit in 😆

Mar 8, 2024
Good morning trowls (not you Aimless or Jo/Rainbow/Pink)

Ill be your stewardess for today's ride.
The thread is clear of bad mojo so no eggshells to tread on. Avoid using all caps please as it may cause trauma from yesterday's drama (except @pussycatchat whose keyboard is cap locked at all times)
Please read the safety cards which will explain how to get rid of dickheads.
Your exits are there *points to delete button* or admin reports *points to that button*
If you need a Kylie top-up press that button *points over your heads*
Enjoy your ride on Catpiss Airlines and hopefully there's no turbulence.

Oh yeah. Seatbelts on for takeoff just in case.

*Salutes* 😘🤪
How does one order a mimosa and an excuse not to log into work today.. for my inflight meal may I request Cucumber and gravy served by a grimey looking crew member fake silent laughing with their hand over mouth 🤭

I swear I will cry if this actually comes true on my real flight Friday evening 🤣🤣

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
How does one order a mimosa and an excuse not to log into work today.. for my inflight meal may I request Cucumber and gravy served by a grimey looking crew member fake silent laughing with their hand over mouth 🤭

I swear I will cry if this actually comes true on my real flight Friday evening 🤣🤣
Would you like a sausage with your cucumber and gravy madam?

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
Not sure if I was a lucky one…. Added itsmejo on tt. Then thought better of it do changed my username and picture and unfollowed… then she tried to add me again… so blocked her.

I don’t actually post on tt just watch so none of my personal information is on there so not sure if I’m safe or not as my info wasn’t doxed today…

Anyways lesson learned don’t be a bellend