Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
I suppose gems glitter šŸ¤£ I could only find one account saying deleted member 1817 but was Joā€™s original account - some crazy stories she told šŸ˜³ how even then didnā€™t we all click on. When was hiddengem last online?
I think itā€™s cause we skimmed a lot of her posts. Itā€™s only now we are actually reading them we ar like wtfā€¦ šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024
Nope nope nope. Please ladies ignore. Let's not de rail again and get into this web of bullshit.

If pink giraffe is jo, please get some bloody help. And if not I will dance out in the rain naked!

In other news I got a plasterer for my ceiling..........Ā£800.........going to have to flog se skin care on tiktok at this rate

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Nope nope nope. Please ladies ignore. Let's not de rail again and get into this web of bullshit.

If pink giraffe is jo, please get some bloody help. And if not I will dance out in the rain naked!

In other news I got a plasterer for my ceiling..........Ā£800.........going to have to flog se skin care on tiktok at this rate
Some folk out there like hand pics and youā€™ve gave us a thumb for free one or two timesā€¦

Mar 8, 2024
And after the past 24 hours if the giraffe has bothered to read it all it would be absolutely understandable why everyone is on a paranoid edge. Giraffe would you care for some of my chill pills? They are very good šŸ’ŠšŸ’Š
Iā€™m so confused I skipped a few pages but share the chill pills Iā€™m just about to watch As latest drivel.

lexilou

Mar 9, 2024

Some folk out there like hand pics and youā€™ve gave us a thumb for free one or two timesā€¦
I'm not bragging but I do have nice hands šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ beer for me! Just because

Attachments

• 17164055244654104053533771844922.jpg
    17164055244654104053533771844922.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 82

Pinkgiraffe

Mar 9, 2024

Get your kit off then!

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§

Giiirrrllllll thatā€™s at least a subscription you just gave away there šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024

You deserve the beer! I love your nails šŸ˜šŸ„°

dbrooke

Apr 23, 2024
Han
I follow charity shop girl on Instagram who suffers horrendous migraines and she gets nerve blockers for them. Thatā€™s the only reason I know about them.

We all have our issues and we are entitled to believe our situation is horrible, the simple fact some have it worse doesnā€™t devalue our own struggles. Itā€™s a big deal to us and thatā€™s all that matters. Itā€™s unhealthy to gaslight ourselves in to believing we are privileged we donā€™t have it as bad as x y z. Feel your feels and recognise your struggles, but they absolutely donā€™t define you.
I struggle with my health too, going through it just now but I push back daily.
I hope nerve blockers are something you can get as they do really seem to help her.

As for Aimee and her 286 ailments, sheā€™s pathetic. Tiktok ā€˜influencersā€™ wind me up with fake issues. To go to the extreme of saying they have skin cancer and still going on the sun beds is a pisstake!
Thank you for letting me know about the nerve blockers and for your kind words. I really appreciate it ā™„ļø
I hope things improve for you health wise.
Here if you ever want to talk (and I mean on here, I wonā€™t lure you to follow my tiktok burner account šŸ¤£)