Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
Did Jo actually know Aimee then?! Could all this jeopardise the DVLA investigation? If Catpiss took screen shots here and showed them?
The dvla investigation is now based on Aimee’s medical. The dvla had plenty of evidence to further investigate which led to the medical. I can’t see what’s happened here jeopardising it as they’ll be deciding off the medical results - which regardless of what’s happened here are findings made by examining Aimee

Mar 10, 2024
🇬🇧
Did Jo actually know Aimee then?! Could all this jeopardise the DVLA investigation? If Catpiss took screen shots here and showed them?
I definitely think there has been a connection.
I don’t think it would jeopardise it as links and videos were sent and it is Aimee by her own admission. I think if it was done and no proof of what Jo was saying then it may hinder in some way. But Aimee made all those claims about herself, Jo just provided them with it I guess

Mar 9, 2024
We are in Ireland! I hope your dad's OK and sending him lots of healing to. My dad had an emergency angio yesterday said all looks good so they are perplexed to say the least but there's something wrong which hopefully they figure out today before he decides to discharge himself. He's an awful patient lol
Ha small world. I'm greatful his is (hopefully going to stay) outpatient. He's of to the Hermitage.
My mum was a terrible patient and dc herself many years ago despite having a clot in her finger. It was Christmas day and she didn't want to stay in..bless her.
I hope they find out the cause of your dad's heart problem 🦄🦋💐

Mar 9, 2024
Morning all just finally caught up 😅 working 12 hour shifts kids dog and a home certainly get in the way 😂 so glad to see some of the Tl crew back ❤️ Rosie and olga hope both your daddies are ok ❤️ how do we tag people on here? 🤔
Put @ before the name. However make sure to spell exactly or their name won't come up to tag (I have learned this from experience 🤣🤣🤣)

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
@RosieJo i hope your dad is okay 😔

Just been on tattle and someone asked about admins knowing the accounts were the same and got me thinking.
Was rainbow rude to people? If admin can’t see that multiple accounts are the same people (as they said yesterday) why was she banned? I know she was so far up Jo’s arse she was waving at us through her mouth, but I can’t recall a reason to be banned if they don’t know it was the same person - if that all makes sense!!
I’ll admit I reported rainbows comments to admin and stated within the report that the account could also be Jo as I was getting that vibe, as they jumped on me twice in two days for having a different opinion and not being up jos 🍑 😬😂

Mar 9, 2024
Some people have also thought this, I don’t think so personally I doubt Aimee would report herself to the dvla.
And the screenshots on an old thread on tattle show Jo commenting on woe is mes tiktok.
🤷‍♀️
I’m not even convinced she was reported? We only have hers and Jos word for it- those papers could have been her dads or even printed off - I wouldn’t put it past her x

Licketyspit*

May 10, 2024
Uk
Mar 9, 2024
There was a weird pattern, Jo would have an outburst and go quiet. In that quiet time Rainbow would be out smoothing it over and gaslighting anyone who had an opinion about the outburst and Jo’s done more than anyone to bring Aimee down a peg, she’s going through a hard time. For complete strangers Rainbow knew the workings of Jo’s qualms in life and her mental state, like really knew how to articulate Jos struggles.
Then Jo would come back and conversation would settle long enough to forget about it.

That’s just my view as a less involved person in the thread. Soon as the drama hit I would bail on posting but I would read.

What do I know though, huh! 🙃
Wonder if she acted out the different personalities while she was being each one - like a blonde wig for rainbow and brunette for when she was being Jo? Different clothes n stuff ?🤣🤣🤣 totally bonkers the whole thing x

Aimee5bellies

May 22, 2024
Reality
I’m not even convinced she was reported? We only have hers and Jos word for it- those papers could have been her dads or even printed off - I wouldn’t put it past her x
Jo posted a screenshot of the dvla report confirmation. I believe she was reported but Jos hatred of Aimee led to her unhinged behaviour.

Mar 8, 2024
Ha small world. I'm greatful his is (hopefully going to stay) outpatient. He's of to the Hermitage.
My mum was a terrible patient and dc herself many years ago despite having a clot in her finger. It was Christmas day and she didn't want to stay in..bless her.
I hope they find out the cause of your dad's heart problem 🦄🦋💐
Wait both of you are in Ireland too!

Jo posted a screenshot of the dvla report confirmation. I believe she was reported but Jos hatred of Aimee led to her unhinged behaviour.
I will be honest, I didn’t really take any notice of the pics Jo posted, I did definitely believe her about the dvla thing but the car thing I wasn’t really interested in, so when it came out it was a pic of a sale car & she had coloured bits in, I was really amused. Now if she had posted a seductive pic of a cheeky bottle of Irn bru surrounded by Star bars, then I would have been all over that pic, taking in every single delicious detail. 🫦

Mar 9, 2024
I will be honest, I didn’t really take any notice of the pics Jo posted, I did definitely believe her about the dvla thing but the car thing I wasn’t really interested in, so when it came out it was a pic of a sale car & she had coloured bits in, I was really amused. Now if she had posted a seductive pic of a cheeky bottle of Irn bru surrounded by Star bars, then I would have been all over that pic, taking in every single delicious detail. 🫦
It's so good to see a fellow starbar lover amongst us. I feel they are a forgotten gift from the gods of chocolate 🍫 🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I think she was reported Jo did post screenshots and you could see that Aimee was rattled.
I think the adoration that she received from that is what aided her downfall it sent her wacky, that accompanied by the hatred was a recipe for disaster 😩