Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Said they’d be loud and garish 😂
Her? Or her nails? 🤢🤣
Wtf is going on in the 2nd SS. The smug look. I can't fing stomach it!! Not watched yet just catching up on posts.

Quick question though... you know that AD for the amayyyyyzin nail polish that is sooooo good on acrylics.. sorry natural. How come Essssieeee isn't that great now? Con artist 😑🤢

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Her nails are vile. Better length but the colours are just not it. She kept Harper off school then to get nails done or are they off today? I'd never usually say anything about a child but her little attitude is fierce for the age of her and aimee accepting it and laughing at it is asking for trouble. At the same time Harper sounds more grown up than her mother in a way to and so over her s lol
She’s just so childlike isn’t she😜they are not the nails of a sophisticated lady. @lexilou can you give her some ideas please. She might be best to find a nicer nail bar. Someone who can shape them nicely for starters. I’d love to see her on a show that does make overs for;
Hair
Face
Body
Home
Garden
Fashion
Parenting

Would take a few series of each category to get her into some sort of up to date state.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
She's definitely featuring H a bit more for more engagement!!
Also Aimee she is 9 ffs she's not even pre teen!! I would never encourage my child to grow up to early, they are a long time an adult and these years are so precious!! You are a idiot!!
Also the way you are when she tries to talk to you, then the smile you have when you start talking about your nails !! Aimeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I hate everything about this lying, petulant, lazy witch. It's heartbreaking she's dragging H up the same. But the way she can't stand any attention not on her!! 😡 Same with C and even gashgran with her overpowering squeals!! Anyone remember the opening line.. "Don't be confused we're over on rrCharlies page" I mean!! Imagine the self importance to say that to CHARLIE'S FOLLOWERS!!!

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I hate everything about this lying, petulant, lazy witch. It's heartbreaking she's dragging H up the same. But the way she can't stand any attention not on her!! 😡 Same with C and even gashgran with her overpowering squeals!! Anyone remember the opening line.. "Don't be confused we're over on rrCharlies page" I mean!! Imagine the self importance to say that to CHARLIE'S FOLLOWERS!!!
Not me replying to myself 🤣🤣 I couldn't resist to add that video gave me one of my proudest SSs 🤣🤣🤣🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240524-172642_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240524-172642_Gallery.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 40
Mar 8, 2024
Hi you lovely lot,

I may not be able to post much these next few days as on holiday (Cornwall) so I won’t be able to really be consistent in posting but I will be checking in when I can.

Hope everyone is ok and those with kiddies enjoy the half term break!
Haven't caught up with you in ages. Have a lovely time. Hope the weather is kind 🙏🌞 xx

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Isn't it! I love her dress for it! And I'm falling more in love with the songs everyday! Oh girls it's almost time! So exciting 🎉💃
SILENCE! Stop your pathetic drivel. You're all grown 'woman" 🤣 Sad sacks! Apologise to Jo right now she's going through a lot, )aye she is far fetched stories and burner profiles)
pink panther GIF

Mar 9, 2024
she seriously needs to learn how to do her make up properly- that nail post? How bad is that horrible foundation line! Some need to sit for hours gazing into her phone telling the window lickers about how to apply all the 40 layers of s! She looks like that Gemma on coronation street! And the state of harpers hands! Bout as clean as her teeth - but that will be paint because she is soooooo creative yanowarramean ! 🤯

Mar 8, 2024
Over the 🌈
That tan looks boggin. She hasn't a clue how to apply it. The state of it. And you don't apply it to your face Aimee. Most brands sell a tanning water for the face Jesus christ! How dry does her face look though considering she uses all these miracle serums. t! Your stomachs near the same colour cause you use sunbeds to ya dickhead. So the tans crap then? Good to know. Thanks!

Attachments

• a63c72c1-9fb9-4269-9bcf-d2f798a10294_text.gif
    a63c72c1-9fb9-4269-9bcf-d2f798a10294_text.gif
    32.8 KB · Views: 38
Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm coming out of hiding to say CNUT!
Not allowed to say mummy or monkey in public...firstly 👏
Secondly, you've just shamed her on SM instead....🤦‍♀️🙄 whatatwat And i admit I'm an oversharer but come on...not at the expense of H!

That's allllll folks 👋

Edited to add... she slyly drops in that a school mum was talking to her.... ok A..🤨
Nosey! ❤️ I've been wondering where you were. Why hiding? I hope you're OK. Don't stay away too long ❤️❤️

Mar 19, 2024
bendy wendy’s backdoor
I'm coming out of hiding to say CNUT!
Not allowed to say mummy or monkey in public...firstly 👏
Secondly, you've just shamed her on SM instead....🤦‍♀️🙄 whatatwat And i admit I'm an oversharer but come on...not at the expense of H!

That's allllll folks 👋

Edited to add... she slyly drops in that a school mum was talking to her.... ok A..🤨

One mum took the bullet and talked to her and then ran back to the other mum's to laugh at her behind her back

TillyLou

Mar 9, 2024
Trollsville Village in Trollerton
Hey gals and guys, hope you’re doing well!
Just caught up on skanky mama. Same old se, different day.
It’s a shame that the only way of having a somewhat normal relationship with your child is to throw away money on se in home bargain(s) 😖 and getting their nails done together. You can tell Aimee is absolutely buzzing that harper is wanting to do stuff like that with her, when in reality Harper knows that the only way she can get attention off her mum is by doing the stuff her own mother prioritises. It’s really sad to see. And it doesn’t look authentic either, it looks awkward and fake.
And I see shaimless is still acting smug as do. She is disgusting 🤢

Mar 9, 2024
That tan looks boggin. She hasn't a clue how to apply it. The state of it. And you don't apply it to your face Aimee. Most brands sell a tanning water for the face Jesus christ! How dry does her face look though considering she uses all these miracle serums. t! Your stomachs near the same colour cause you use sunbeds to ya dickhead. So the tans crap then? Good to know. Thanks!
She would say the tan smells nice - it could smell like rotten kippers and still be more fresh than her natural odour! X